• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ParityBit

Oct 25, 2017
So I have a ton of yellow level 30 weapons. I am not in WT1 yet, but my stash if full. How do I know what I should dump?

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
So how do I know the gs of the weapon/equipment? I do not see an actual number listed ...
It only starts displaying once hit world tier 1. Honestly, don't worry too much about specifics until you are WT5. Until WT1, equip high level gears, once you get to WT1, start equipping the highest gear score items (and buy new items if you need to to progress to the Strongholds). Once you get to WT5, you will be swimming in gear. You'll want to mainly grind your way up to 490+ gear score. At that point, a 490 item can be better for your build than a 500 one. Before that, don't worry too much about it.

Pat_DC

Oct 27, 2017
It only starts displaying once hit world tier 1. Honestly, don't worry too much about specifics until you are WT5. Until WT1, equip high level gears, once you get to WT1, start equipping the highest gear score items (and buy new items if you need to to progress to the Strongholds). Once you get to WT5, you will be swimming in gear. You'll want to mainly grind your way up to 490+ gear score. At that point, a 490 item can be better for your build than a 500 one. Before that, don't worry too much about it.
This is all good advice but I'll sometimes not equip a higher GS item if it really effected by set up.
Like a higher GS piece of armor that meant a stat went way down (like skill power) or it stopped key talents from being activated.

As long as you have it in your inventory I'm pretty sure the game takes it into account. At least I haven't had any issues. :)
If you I needed a slightly higher GS to start a stronghold, I'd change out my equipment to start the mission but swap back to my more optimised gear, of slightly lower GS, once the mission started.

Last edited:

Azerach

Oct 29, 2017
For those who care:
There's a holster at the Campus Settlement with 14.5% critical hit chance (close to max roll) (and with Devastating).
There's a backpack at the Clan Vendor with 8% Weapon Damage (not near the max, but rare enough I haven't seen anything higher yet).
Thanks.

There's also a Strained submachine gun at the campus vendor, which is exactly what i was looking for yesterday.. Might try a strained / zerk build with 13 sec cooldown reviver for funsies.

Aangster

Oct 27, 2017
Is there recommended fix for the freeze stutter that occurs and at times, also anchors your character in place for a few seconds afterward? Can even show up while browsing in-game menus, like you're just screen frozen for a few seconds while the enemy AI and world move in real time.

It's been happening since launch, regardless of setting changes and .ini tweaks. Some patches seemingly eliminate it, then it returns in full force the next. I've seen suggestions that it's the anti-cheat program fucking up, that CPU affinity needs to be adjusted, or an external FPS limiter implemented.

Any ideas? It's fucking infuriating to deal with and become more frequent post-TU3 patch too.

Oct 27, 2017
Is there recommended fix for the freeze stutter that occurs and at times, also anchors your character in place for a few seconds afterward? Can even show up while browsing in-game menus, like you're just screen frozen for a few seconds while the enemy AI and world move in real time.

It's been happening since launch, regardless of setting changes and .ini tweaks. Some patches seemingly eliminate it, then it returns in full force the next. I've seen suggestions that it's the anti-cheat program fucking up, that CPU affinity needs to be adjusted, or an external FPS limiter implemented.

Any ideas? It's fucking infuriating to deal with and become more frequent post-TU3 patch too.
It has been around since the first game and is seemingly a server side/network issue. It comes and goes...

Aangster

Oct 27, 2017
It has been around since the first game and is seemingly a server side/network issue. It comes and goes...

Surely there's more to that. It's nowhere near as bad during Div 1 and even there, is usually accompanied with Delta errors indicating a server performance fuckup.

I'm experiencing bullshit exactly like this, at random intervals, in some sessions frequently or not, where the CPU's nowhere near 100%:

Xanathus

Oct 25, 2017
Try changing your DX renderer, I get stutters on DX12 but not DX11 and I hear people have the opposite experience.

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
Pet peeve time...I whish UBI or PSN or whoever would cancel the constant big white screen in the Whats New section on the PS4 that says one of your friend completed a weekly mission/invasion and so on...first of all it's innacurate,I logged in 10 minutes this morning and stayed in the White House and it says I did 5 Invasions...and it also spams that section,hiding other things I like to see on there. ;)

GazzaGSi

Oct 28, 2017
Derby, UK
Honestly never paid attention to mods until I hit level 30. This is interesting though and I'm upset I didn't know about it until now. I do agree that current mods giving you 1.5% weapon damage or 2.0% CHC is just ridiculous. At least the defensive mods are pretty helpful.

I was the same, I heard about it too late. In the end I took a second character through to do some mod runs at 18/19. Its not too much of a grind to get there solo but only takes acouple of hrs (if that) with someone in WT5 to pull you through 4 or 5 missions.

ParityBit

Oct 25, 2017
OKay, so I have a basic dumb question.

I have mostly just used both the chem launcher and drone in "heal" mode. I see people running with all sorts of gadgets, yet I have never used any.

What do you guys suggest I give a try?

komaruR

Oct 28, 2017
http://www.twitch.tv/komarur

I have mostly just used both the chem launcher and drone in "heal" mode. I see people running with all sorts of gadgets, yet I have never used any.

try them all. the only one i dont recommend is the firefly thing that flys to enemy and explode. those tend to bug up against boundry and explode before it reach enemy

Pat_DC

Oct 27, 2017

Try them all, no penalty for at least playing around :) As noted above the only one I found really lame was the firefly.
I've actually been having a bit of fun using the shield, which I ignored for a long time. Nice get more aggressive and really push up on enemies in cover but pick when to deploy it so you don't get overrun.

I've found mixing up my weapon combos and skills to be pretty fun overall, except for shotguns and firefly :(

Speaking of skills/gadgets for the sharp shooter specialty, do the drone specs like longer duration and shorter cool down work on any drone variant or only the one unlocked for sharpshooter?

H3rTz DoNuT

Oct 30, 2017
Man we almost beat it twice now and twice someone didn't shoot a fucking computer at the end after you kill the boss!!!! So angry right now!

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
State of the Game notes from JokerUnique over on the Reddit
(Short version: TU3.1 comes out next week and should fix most of the enemy ai behaviour (overly aggressive/too fast and erratic). They are talking about skills, loot, builds internally and hear what people are saying. There's no plans to change the difficulty of the raid. They are still working on in-game matchmaking for the Raid.

Summary
This week Hamish was joined by Lead AI Designer Drew to talk about the AI fixes and the issues that were introduced with TU3.

Housekeeping
  • Yesterday was a maintenance that added fixes that could not be dropped last Thursday. (patch notes are further down)
  • If you still have an issue with the Week One Raid patch, report it in the forum.
  • Raid Matchmaking was discussed in the Raid Special Stream (they are looking into in-game LFG solutions and group-up functions that work in the Raid context) and was not further extended today.
  • The armor normalization Bug is being worked on.
  • Title Update 3.1 is scheduled for next week (not Thursday, since it is another bank holiday)
  • Skills, Build diversity and Loot are also heavily discussed internally. This is not a TU 3.1 topic, but they will provide information where they want to go with that soon.

TU4
  • Improvements to the Revive Hive will be added
  • Chem Launcher will have changes on consoles

NPC / AI issues that were introduced with TU3

Enemy AI Mechanics
  • The AI is still based on a behavior tree system where the NPC decides on conditions how they behave and what they do.
  • The Hunter AI of the Survival DLC was basically the foundation of the AI in The Division 2.
  • The Division 2 built on that and also had to incorporate better behaviors and a lot more Archetypes of the different factions.
  • These new hostile Archetypes also have new and unique abilities (like prone) that were not around in the first game and they also have alternative tactics. For example, when you destroy their main abilities, they attack in different ways and so on.

TU3 AI issues
There have been 2 major issues with the AI in TU3 that were interconnected and caused a lot of issues and fallouts.

• NPC Aggressive Behavior (rushing behavior of NPCs)
    • The NPC basically lost track of the player when they started moving and that manifested itself by an NPC running past you or running up to you to start a melee attack.
    • But what the NPC actually wanted to do was to get behind you. But since he lost track of the player, he basically got surprised when he found the player in his path and switched to his melee attack behavior.
    • This could happen more often in closed spaces than in open spaces, because there was less room to maneuver.
    • On top of that, since the whole AI algorithm is basically interconnected – when things like this happen, it can cause a lot of fallout and that should not be happen.
  • NPC Speed of Movement
    • Players reported that NPCs were moving too fast
    • The NPCs had a bug that they accelerated too fast and were x times faster as they should be for a brief period of time.
    • This could occur after a turn animation because there was a disagreement between server and client how fast the NPC was moving after the turn animation.
    • The other issue was broken animations because of a fix that NPCs would not clip with the environment when they were climbing stairs.
    • All that combined you had NPCs moving in unexpected ways and also had strange animations.
    • To fix that, they had to improve the communication between client and server, so that they don't lose track of the NPC speed, introduce failsafe scenarios when problems arise and also fix the animations.

Lessons learned
  • A tactical shooter should stay tactical and there should not be a regression in AI and NPC behavior, only improvements. They are very proud of their work and don't want to release issues like there were in TU3.
  • There was a lot of detective work to find out why the issues where introduced in TU3 and that they not happen again.

Fix Schedule
  • The vast majority of fixes will drop with TU3.1 and the second set of fixes in the next patch after that.
  • So after TU3.1 should be back to where it was before TU3.1 was introduced.

Maintenance – Friday May 31st
Next Scheduled Maintenance is this Friday at the usual time.

• Planned fixes
    • Some NPC behaviors
    • Fall through the world when matchmaking for Classified Assignments
    • Fix for the Bank HQ Mission – the first fix was dropped yesterday

Maintenance - May 28th, 2019
  • Fixed an issue preventing some players from entering Nelson Theater Classified Assignment

• Fixed an issue where some players could not progress to World Tier 5.

• Fixed an issue that could cause players to glitch into an empty world when matchmaking for a Classified Assignment.

• Made improvements to the delivery of the arm patch for first week completion of Operation Dark Hours. Players who beat the raid in the first week should be granted their arm patch retroactively.

We're still working on Title Update 3.1 which will include several fixes to NPC behavior as well as other fixes for the game, but we don't have an estimated time for this yet. We will keep you updated on this front too.

As we've seen this on brought up as well: We're looking into armor being extraordinarily high in certain situations and this is something we want to fix asap.

» Source

Known Issues

Roadmap
Community Resources
The community has provided a lot of guides, tools, and lists: Link

Nov 2, 2017

If you get a decent amount of cooldown reduction, use flame turret. Always useful, and absolutely killer on some missions.

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
Finally diving back into the game. Seems like most of the initial wave of players has dropped off (which I include myself as one of)... making my way through the World Tiers now. Not really feeling the same itch as I did in the Division 1, though admittedly I really got into TD1 towards the end of its life cycle.

Taking a peek at the subreddit (never a good idea lol) and it seems like loot is in a pretty frustrating place atm. It's still early days, though I am pretty underwhelmed by the specializations so far -- felt like even classified sets gave more customization and genuine build variation than the minor stat boosts (and throwaway signature weapons) the specializations give you. An optimization station would be good -- I have my suspicions as to why Massive took it out (gotta stay on that RNG grind) but getting 50 div tech actually took fucking forever in the Division 1 so it's not like you couldn't turn that into a genuine grind here while removing some of the frustration of the RNG.

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
Finally diving back into the game. Seems like most of the initial wave of players has dropped off (which I include myself as one of)... making my way through the World Tiers now. Not really feeling the same itch as I did in the Division 1, though admittedly I really got into TD1 towards the end of its life cycle.

Taking a peek at the subreddit (never a good idea lol) and it seems like loot is in a pretty frustrating place atm. It's still early days, though I am pretty underwhelmed by the specializations so far -- felt like even classified sets gave more customization and genuine build variation than the minor stat boosts (and throwaway signature weapons) the specializations give you. An optimization station would be good -- I have my suspicions as to why Massive took it out (gotta stay on that RNG grind) but getting 50 div tech actually took fucking forever in the Division 1 so it's not like you couldn't turn that into a genuine grind here while removing some of the frustration of the RNG.
The best things the specialization trees do, generally, are the bonuses to specific weapon types/headshot damage/reload speed, etc. The actual weapons are not really necessary (though it seems the crossbow is great for the raid's final boss). Those stat bonuses can really change the feel of the build, but yeah, it's strange that it feels less like a full-on active specialization and more like choose a strong, passive talent most of the time.

The devs were replying to today's State Of The Game thread on reddit, and my read on the "between the lines" messaging is:
- there'll be changes coming to skills/skill power beyond what the batteries introduced;
- they want to have more build diversity;
- there will likely be changes to re-calibration or full-on optimization at some point, just not necessarily anytime soon.

Division 2 is interesting, because I really love the moment-to-moment gameplay, more than the first game. The time to kill, the enemy AI (pre-the recent breaking of their behaviour), etc. makes it feel great to me. Even with a not *fully* optimized build, I feel like I'm able to take on Challenging/Heroic content easier/quicker than I could in Div 1. I also actually really like how the skills, which in neither game required much skill beyond pressing a button to deploy, aren't super powerful, since it keeps the focus on the shooting.

But undoubtedly, somewhere between the skills being the way they are and the crazy RNG caused from each piece having more variables than Div 1, it's harder to feel motivated to chase certain builds.

H3rTz DoNuT

Oct 30, 2017
I guess third time was a charm as we did it and since tonight is the reset we'll get right back at it tomorrow :) We all met a week ago, none of us knew each other and now we play with each other everyday and we're all friends now. It was really awesome week and kind of want to say Thank You to Massive for not adding matchmaking as I would never met them.

Like I said before, Raid isn't that hard you just need a right group of people that are willing to stick together, practice together and help people with builds if they are lacking in some areas. I have to say that Raid was the most fun I had in this game.

C2ACaBK.jpg

47963334636_39e54611ca_k.jpg

Last edited:

PJsprojects

Oct 30, 2017
England
I guess third time was a charm as we did it and since tonight is the reset we'll get right back at it tomorrow :) We all met a week ago, none of us knew each other and now we play with each other everyday and we're all friends now. It was really awesome week and kind of want to say Thank You to Massive for not adding matchmaking as I would never met them.

Like I said before, Raid isn't that hard you just need a right group of people that are willing to stick together, practice together and help people with builds if they are lacking in some areas. I have to say that Raid was the most fun I had in this game.

C2ACaBK.jpg

Nice one!
Did you all meet just by standing at the helicopter?

Ruthless

Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia

Congratulations.

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
I need DCD Union Stronghold invaded to complete the Nemesis,I hope its up now,been 2 weeks,it was in invasion mode a few days when the mix up happened a few week back I believe...that's all I need really,if not well its back to another game until the in game LFG...PS4 Discord Era is dead and the most I have seen online when I play is 5,so no raid.

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah I think I'm done with this game until there are some major changes made. No MM/party finder for the raid means there is nothing to work towards really. Worse than that I'm just not finding this satisfying as a loot game anymore. Just processing piles and piles of high end loot that's all worthless and barely making any progress is killing it for me. It's not like Diablo or PoE where I can pick up a great legendary or something I can just use and it will make a difference.

I still love the gameplay but last night I played the whole evening and didn't even look at what I picked up because I'm pretty confident it will be junk and it's exhausting going through it all checking every variable.

I paid launch price for this and last night I think the in-game clock was at around 7 days so roughly in 'got my money's worth' territory for me. Hopefully they make some meaningful changes at some point but I'm not going to continue to pay for BS+ for this as it stands.

C2ACaBK.jpg

Congrats!

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I think I'm done with this game until there are some major changes made. No MM/party finder for the raid means there is nothing to work towards really. Worse than that I'm just not finding this satisfying as a loot game anymore. Just processing piles and piles of high end loot that's all worthless and barely making any progress is killing it for me. It's not like Diablo or PoE where I can pick up a great legendary or something I can just use and it will make a difference.

I still love the gameplay but last night I played the whole evening and didn't even look at what I picked up because I'm pretty confident it will be junk and it's exhausting going through it all checking every variable.

I paid launch price for this and last night I think the in-game clock was at around 7 days so roughly in 'got my money's worth' territory for me. Hopefully they make some meaningful changes at some point but I'm not going to continue to pay for BS+ for this as it stands.

Congrats!

1. I don't understand how no MM/party finder is a killer for people. If your gear is raid ready, getting a party is EASY. You just need to go outside the game to do it but its not like its some crazy obstacle.

2. I do share your frustration with the loot though. Maybe I'm just a filthy casual but I always hated how tedious the stat rolls are in this franchise. I feel like I need to do calculus every time I get a drop to find out if its worth it in my build. I'd love if the game had something of a build maker. Where you basically get a list of perks you want, and the game populates what gear is on you/in your stash to make that happen.

I REALLY want to try the raid but I just don't feel like running old missions to get the right gear. I'm like 490something with my best gear but it doesnt' feel like enough. Especially on console.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
The apparel event this time around kind of sucks. It's more grindy than the last time and the outfits aren't as good. Cosmetics in general aren't that great in this game. I hope they get improved.

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty bummed all the people I knew who were playing dropped out a couple weeks before the raid and have no interest in coming back.

Sounds like the kind of gameplay I love, and yet.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty bummed all the people I knew who were playing dropped out a couple weeks before the raid and have no interest in coming back.

Sounds like the kind of gameplay I love, and yet.
My big mistake is I stopped playing because I believed my gear was "good enough" for the raid.

I assumed it would be like Destiny in that it would be mechanically complex, but you didn't need the BEST IN SLOT gear. But you basically need certain perks to survive here so RIP

Slack Attack

Oct 28, 2017
Division 2 is interesting, because I really love the moment-to-moment gameplay, more than the first game. The time to kill, the enemy AI (pre-the recent breaking of their behaviour), etc. makes it feel great to me. Even with a not *fully* optimized build, I feel like I'm able to take on Challenging/Heroic content easier/quicker than I could in Div 1. I also actually really like how the skills, which in neither game required much skill beyond pressing a button to deploy, aren't super powerful, since it keeps the focus on the shooting.

But undoubtedly, somewhere between the skills being the way they are and the crazy RNG caused from each piece having more variables than Div 1, it's harder to feel motivated to chase certain builds.

Yea this pretty much sums up my thoughts on TD2 as well. Overall, I think this is a much better game than the first in almost every single way.

Unfortunately, I just can't will myself to play this anymore at the moment despite my love for the gameplay, environment and varied activities. The loot management has simply become too tedious. The last few days I've logged on, looked at all the "!" in my inventory and just immediately logged off. I simply can't be bothered to spend ~50% of my playtime sifting through gear that I'm not going to use.

I really want to play TD2 but I think I'm going to set it aside until they sort out the loot situation.
- 99% of the drops are garbage
- however, even on garbage drops you have to pay attention to the stats/talents for recalibration potential
- the skill/gear modifications are a total nightmare with multiple modifiers on multiple slots all crammed into a menu UI that is finicky and frustrating to use
- build options are seemingly at an all time low with DPS being the go-to option
- the gear sets aren't really better than just stacking weapon damage and damage to elite yellow gear and thus aren't exciting to put together
- when you add up all of the above, the lack of "classified" gear from TD1 means that there really isn't anything at all exciting about the loot and thus nothing exciting about watching gear drop while you kill baddies;
- in fact, watching gear drop has quite the opposite effect and is dreadful because it means it's just another piece of gear you must tediously look through and delete in order to continue playing the game

If it were me, I would gut the skill/gear modifier loot entirely and apply the same principles to skill modification as weapon modification. I would gut the current recalibration system and return to a system similar to TD1 and perhaps require a high amount of materials to recalibrate so that picking up gear is at the very least useful for breaking down into mats. I would add back in "classified" tuned drops for all gear (similar to the ancient gear in D3) so that there is still at least some excitement and motivation to continue grinding gear drops.

TD2 is an amazing achievement by Massive. The bones of this game are excellent. A few more small tweaks and they've got a total winner.

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
- in fact, watching gear drop has quite the opposite effect and is dreadful because it means it's just another piece of gear you must tediously look through and delete in order to continue playing the game
I agree, but I actually am finding it easier now than a week ago to know what to keep. I look for a great combo of talent + rolls + brand set I want. If it's not a noticeably awesome piece of gear, then I just look for rolls that seems excessively high. Unfortunately, yeah, 95% of what I see I deconstruct on the spot.

If it were me, I would gut the skill/gear modifier loot entirely and apply the same principles to skill modification as weapon modification.
Agreed. It'd be way better if you just had a cooldown/radius/ammo/damage/armor mod for each skill unlocked. Have another system (either skill power choosing the power of each, or just having 4-5 levels of each - skill power under 250 = +1 ammo, 251-750= +2 ammo, 751-1250 = +3 ammo, etc. obviously the numbers would need to be tweaked...but yeah, having to carry around multiple of each mod in your inventory in case you are able to get your skill power up .1k more to unlock 2% better cooldown reduction is...annoying. But also necessary, because as much as mods drop, there's so much variance that getting the same range is exceedingly unlikely.

I would gut the current recalibration system and return to a system similar to TD1 and perhaps require a high amount of materials to recalibrate so that picking up gear is at the very least useful for breaking down into mats.
I don't hate the current recalibration system overall, but I do agree Div 1 did it better. Some people have suggested that if you breakdown a piece of gear with Hard-Hitting, you should just have that talent banked x1 to use later. Or a +40% DTE. That's one way which would eliminate the need to keep so many pieces of gear for one stat. Another option would be to just let people reclibrate a talent and an attribute. The extra layer of red/blue/yellow breakdown really makes the RNG and search for optimal pieces nearly impossible. I can see why they didn't add it right away, as with Gearset recalibration in the first game, I was able to have 12 optimal builds relatively quickly by recalibrating and optimizing pieces, but still...it made it fun to chase all of the different builds because it seemed at least somewhat attainable.

TD2 is an amazing achievement by Massive. The bones of this game are excellent. A few more small tweaks and they've got a total winner.
Agreed. It's frustrating that so many of my issues with the current game are things they learned in the first one (making sure to always value a players' time, including letting players grind for gear/materials to have to have the ability to dump them into their current gear for improvements. Basically, every play session of Div 1 after the last patch or two, always yielded at least small results (optimizing a stat or recalibrating a talent). I'm going on two straight weeks of playing daily and not finding a P416 that can roll with optimist and allegro, not finding a mask that has one less red stat but equally good rolls/talents, and not finding a drone battery to make it a little more useful.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's funny because I specifically said the tedious gear management and overly complex perk percentages and stats etc were too much in the first game and I had hoped they simplified a lot of it.

But I had friends tell me that was the best part of Division. Gear variety, making builds, tweaking builds.

And yet they all gave up on the game because the gear was too much to manage.

It all sounds great on paper...

H3rTz DoNuT

Oct 30, 2017
The apparel event this time around kind of sucks. It's more grindy than the last time and the outfits aren't as good. Cosmetics in general aren't that great in this game. I hope they get improved.

What? The new cosmetics are awesome, the shit with got with Invaded event was terrible. This is the type of cosmetics I would love to see more, not the trash we got last time.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
What? The new cosmetics are awesome, the shit with got with Invaded event was terrible. This is the type of cosmetics I would love to see more, not the trash we got last time.

I really liked the Invaded stuff and the final Black Tusk outfit is dope. This time around is really bland. I'd rather dress like a baddie.

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
Hard disagree. Gimme more stuff like the hyena outfit. Last thing I want is another Army Dude outfit.

Not even asking for like, mascot costumes or anything, I just want more color. I like color. ):

Monsieur Paul

Oct 27, 2017
Got myself on The Division 2 train since last week and liking the ride pretty much, despite the Tom Clancy dog-eat-dog bullshit.
I have a question concerning leveling: once I get to 30 do I still need XP or is it only gear score? I am saving all the side mission for when I get to level 20+ to benefit from the increase XP but I wouldn't find myself at level 30 with a lot of side missions remaining that won't give any more XP.

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
Hard disagree. Gimme more stuff like the hyena outfit. Last thing I want is another Army Dude outfit.

Not even asking for like, mascot costumes or anything, I just want more color. I like color. ):
I do agree about the colour. I ended up just giving up on having something I liked the look of, so instead I dyed all of my gear Ivory, wear all black and the
Got myself on The Division 2 train since last week and liking the ride pretty much, despite the Tom Clancy dog-eat-dog bullshit.
I have a question concerning leveling: once I get to 30 do I still need XP or is it only gear score? I am saving all the side mission for when I get to level 20+ to benefit from the increase XP but I wouldn't find myself at level 30 with a lot of side missions remaining that won't give any more XP.
I wouldn't worry about it. You get some many level up caches post level 30 as is that even if its slightly more efficient to one route or another, it's negligible and more fun to pay as you want. You'll honestly have too much gear soon.

H3rTz DoNuT

Oct 30, 2017
We have done it twice today as we had two people that couldn't be there yesterday (there are 10 of us so we have to run it twice anyway) and it gets easier each time. First three bosses went down super fast on first try both times and last boss went down on 3rd try on first run and 2nd try on second run. We will practice for the rest of the week and see where we at, that world record is very tempting lol

47969765431_d1b1caee76_k.jpg

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Are Conflicts dead? I tried to matchmake for over 10 minutes to try it out earlier today and couldn't find a single player. I wonder if it's just in my region.