• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017
It'll be fun I think! I really love those kinda things and re-exploring stuff and then learning "new" systems and such. It's one of my favorite things about properly updated GaaS games.

Yeah I'm actually excited for this. It will feel like a new game in many ways. Really glad they are getting rid of that skill power nonsense and making it so you can power up skills again.

Ruthless

Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Is that flamethrower spec for real, or just speculation? Could just be an exotic weapon.

Either way, can't wait for the scientist to die during extraction and we'll only hear Keener, not see him.

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
It's pretty much all but confirmed that flamethrower is gonna be the next spec.

Besides, the Exotic Weapon is the Vector-like AR

Oct 25, 2017
How active is the community for PvE/story missions? I'm feeling the itch to reinstall with that new trailer. No interest in PvP.

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
State of the Game talked a bit about weapons and the new specialization (flamethrower). It seems fun, but it's hard to judge knowing that everything's about to change. Probably the most exciting bit of news to me was that "new hunters are coming sometime after Episode 3." Part of the reason Underground was fun in the later stages of Divison was that Hunters posed a different challenge and dropped good gear, generally. Here's hoping that's a signal that they are coming with a new mode that's equally as repeatable.

How active is the community for PvE/story missions? I'm feeling the itch to reinstall with that new trailer. No interest in PvP.
Still active (on Xbox at least) for Challenging/Heroic World Tier 5, and raids.

If you're starting from scratch, it'll probably be very hit and miss, as I'm guessing the rush of new players from Black Friday/xmas deals is done, and they've either moved on or leveled up past where you'd be at. That said, lots of rumours that Div 2 is heading to Gamepass, so if you're on PC or Xbox, there may be another influx of players when that happens.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my bad, I didn't provide any info. I played at launch to the level cap but I ran out of steam after that. I don't think I hit Tier 5. Maybe 3?

I'm on Xbox. Thanks for the info. Gamepass would give this thing a second life I'm sure.

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
Oh my bad, I didn't provide any info. I played at launch to the level cap but I ran out of steam after that. I don't think I hit Tier 5. Maybe 3?

I'm on Xbox. Thanks for the info. Gamepass would give this thing a second life I'm sure.
You should be okay, then. You could very quickly hit World Tier 5 (even if mostly solo) and then at that point Matchmaking for Daily/Weekly missions and anything on Heroic should be pretty quick. Feel free to join the Kneel and Flex clan (KNF). Like I've told some other people on here, we're mostly going to be inactive until Episode 3 comes out (probably what, Feb 18th for year one pass owners?) but really get back into it with the update after that that changes gear up significantly and adds new modes.

Aangster

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone experienced this annoying as fuck error? Now occurring with this month's small download update:
Download failed. Please check that you have an active connection to the internet and sufficient space on your hard drive, then click retry to start the download again, or try again later.

Internet connect is all good and there's at least 154GB free on the SSD it's installed on.

Has happened with Anno 1800 and Div 2 before. Would like to avoid having to re-download and re-install the entire game.

Aangster

Oct 27, 2017
Download and update failure somehow resolved itself yesterday.

This week's SOTG was just dreadful, I think dedicating time to recapping Div 2's weak narrative without any hint of EP 3's release week should've been outright skipped.

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
the Q is will Massive/Ubi still support the game once it's actually fixed or will they stop dropping content for it right when it's fun (see: Division 1)

Dunno what the user base numbers look like but I imagine Ubi got burned enough by Breakpoint that hopefully they're willing to try and commit towards supporting the game in Y2.

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
So... I really didn't enjoy those pentagon missions solo. Like, I kind of hated them. It's as if they just asked themselves, "what's the most annoying shit we can cram into these?"

And then on top of it, they stick them behind two extra load times (travelling). Playing with other people they're whatever. But solo, they are bad. Imo.

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
If it's the original NY map (or something comparable), I'm ready to give the game another shot. OG dark zone would be cool too. DC sucks.

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
www.twitch.tv

TheDivisionGame - Twitch

News and Updates for everything Tom Clancy’s The Division. Including: The Division 2 | The Division Heartland | The Division Resurgence. Rated M for MATURE and Pegi 18.

We're still minutes away from the reveal, but just in case

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
45 minutes until Year 2 details. Sounds like it'll release on March 3rd (which seems way sooner than expected)

The expectation of the first major expansion is:
  • New open world in New York
  • New missions tracking down your nemesis (ideally this is finally an end to the Keener story that probably should have wrapped up in Div 1 or Div 2 already)
  • Three month long seasonal content to keep you playing
  • Level up to 40 now, with associated gear score increase
  • An instant boost to level 30 with
  • Loot 2.0 (every weapon/piece of gear redesigned in terms of stat allotments/talents etc.)
  • New classified assignments
I'd assume there'll be some PVP stuff in there too like a single big DZ or a Last Stand-ish mode.

Last edited:

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
Here's my summary. I will update with any info from the post-show.

Division 2 Episode 3 - Releases tomorrow for Year 1 pass owners, next week for all others (free)
  • This is the prologue to Warlords of New York expansion
  • 2 new missions in Coney Island, new specialization (Flamethrower)
  • Available tomorrow for Year 1 Pass owners, 1 week later for all Div 2 owners
Division 2 Year 2: Warlords of New York - March 3rd, 2020 (Paid Expansion)
TRAILER
Three Pillars of the Expansion.
  1. New area/map
  2. Gear 2.0 (RPG Overhaul)
  3. Brand new endgame (new activities, calendar of activities (seasons), etc.

Overview :
  • Return to New York City (summer time, ruined city), but entirely new open world area (Lower Manhattan instead of Midtown Manhattan from Division 1) - includes Wall Street, bridges, Chinatown, etc.
  • Four new named zones (1:1 scale) and new Base Of Operations
  • Keener is the big bad, unleashed a new biological attack
  • Four Rogue Agent Lieutenants/bosses in Lower Manhattan are his crew
  • Five new main missions (investigate clues, find, hunt Keener's lieutenants)
  • 1 - Vivian Conley (chemical engineer) - area hit by hurricane, flooded, bridges collapsed, etc. (Cleaners) - her mission takes place around, in and on an oil tanker
  • 2 - Javier Kajika (stealthy/bow & arrow) - swampy/sinkholes (Cleaners)
  • 3 - James Dragov (heavy weapons/defense/shield) - mudslide (Rikers - one enemy type has a new weapon, nail gun)
  • 4 - Theo Parnell (drone/hacker/decoys) (Rikers)
  • Have to kill these four agents before getting to Keener. Killing each unlocks a new skill
  • Also new side missions and open world activities (not just story content, go back to DC - whole new piece of map, new exploration, secrets, control points, new endgame, etc.)
  • You're in New York w/ Kelso and work with Faye Lau and Paul Rhodes from the first game

New Features:
  • Level cap increase (40), Gear Score Increase (515), but then gear score stops mattering and you are working on...
  • Infinite progression system (keep improving stats after level 40)
  • Can jump directly into the campaign or either start at level 1 in DC or level 30 in New York
  • Loot 2.0 (see below) including better UI to know if a drop is strong, god rolls, ability to save stats and talents to re-calibrate later, skill power completely changed to include easy tier system
  • New brands, new gear sets, new weapons, new exotics, new skills, etc. 4 new brands, 10 new exotics, 19 new named weapons/gear, 2 new gear sets
  • Legendary Difficulty being introduced (harder than heroic)
  • Global Difficulty Level
  • New audio logs, secrets, exploration, control points, etc.
  • Revamped and simplified Dark Zone experience
  • Directives
  • New Hunters
  • Seasons system (see below)
  • Some new/old LMB characters (rusher, healer and new Big Dog variants) joined the Black Tusk
Loot 2.0
  • They've already talked about the changes coming to the loot and UI (clear sense of how close to a max roll a piece is, ability to store stats for re-calibration later (basically a library of god rolls to apply to new gear), ability to get god-rolled items (no longer limited by an overall budget per item), etc.
  • Skills are being overhauled to have skill power very simply affect the...well, power of your skills. Multiple tiers for skills. Up to 6 skill tiers now (plus overcharged abilities beyond those tiers)
  • New part of endgame is basically collecting god rolls for each attribute on each piece for your library of re-cal stats
  • Beyond everything that's in the game now getting changed, also: 4 new brands, 10 new exotics, 19 new named weapons/gear, 2 new gear sets
  • Two exotic weapons shown - bullet king, which doesn't have to be reloaded and after 100 hits replenishes all players' ammo / another one which increases damage based on stacks that are earned by springing (basically a run and gun exotic)
  • Gear Score 500 Exotics will be trash when at Level 40
More Endgame Info:
  • New story campaign - level 30 to level 40
  • Gear score going up to 515 in New York, but after that...you'll keep improving your character's stats through new Infinite Progression system.
  • Once you complete New York, there will be things changed in DC, and even more coming with Seasons
  • Global Difficulty - change world to Hard/Challenging/Heroic, etc., brings all control points to Level 2/3 etc.
  • In higher difficulties, you have a better chance to drop higher rolls/god rolls etc.
  • Every single mission and faction now supports Heroic difficulty level
  • Heroic now scales to 1-4 players instead of just being a 4 player scaling
  • Legendary Difficulty being added to three missions (Strongholds in DC - Roosevelt, District Union, Capital - includes upgraded Black Tusk - not just higher numbers, aim for the head, less easy to fool, pick up targets faster, react to skills faster, etc.) - scales as well from 1-4 players.
  • Legendary mode has some unique vanity items and obviously, the highest chance for best loot.
  • You can play the raid at level 30 or 40. The rewards for the Level 40 raid are...level 40 rewards.
  • New weapons/gear/apparel/equipment drops
  • New bounties
  • New factions
  • New Raid in Spring
  • New hunters or hunter-like enemies
  • Tomorrow's State Of The Game will include endgame discussion
SHD Levels & Infinite Progression:
  • After level 40, increase your SHD levels
  • Continue to progress your character with incremental discreet increases that you get to pick
  • 4 core nodes with sub-nodes (weapon offense, skills, defense, weapon handling) - example shown on stream was getting an extra like 150 health. So not huge numbers...
  • Infinite system, but finite in the sense of you will never become an uber god
  • Prestige rewards as well with cosmetic unlocks
Seasons & Leagues (and Global Modifiers)
  • Seasons last roughly 3 months each
  • Start 7 days after launch
  • Include new targets with narrative threads
  • Each seasonal target boss has their own skill that is unlocked upon defeating them
  • You gain levels during the season (basically a Battle Pass), with a premium track with more rewards. The reward track includes an Exotic.
  • Leagues: compete with other players on leaderboard and also introduces milestones like timers to comlete a mission, etc. They each last 2 weeks.
  • Leagues include backpack trophies, new items, etc.
  • Global Event starts in the 2nd week of the league. They are opt-in and have challenges to complete. Polarity Switch is an example (positively and negatively charged enemies, switch your polarity with reloading). Applies to everything in the Open World.
Directives:
  • Similar to Underground - they are modifiers, like no mini map or no regeneration out of combat or ammo limiters. You can add Directives to any mission you are playing, or can add to the whole world (Global Difficulty). By increasing the difficulty, get bonus experience from completing activities.
Dark Zone Changes:
  • More streamlined and intuitive - go there if ready for encountering other players
  • There will be exclusive gear, but beyond exclusive gear, DZ will tend to drop better gear on average (didn't say if on par with Legendary drop values, etc.)
  • Now see stats of items that dropped
  • No more uncontaminated loot
  • Now have 3 extraction points per DZ / each extraction now has ammo crates
  • DZ progression changed - only gain XP for interactions with players (guarding extractions, reviving, going rogue, etc.)
  • Removed perks that were about avoiding PVP
  • No Dark Zone in New York map
New Base Of Operations: Haven:
  • Somewhat friendly group, but doesn't fully trust the Division. Headed by Paul Rhodes from Div 1.
  • You can pet a dog!
  • The peacekeepers are the friendlies in the area you'll be working with

New Skills:
  • unlock when defeating the four new rogue agents
  • Return of the Sticky Bomb from Division 1 and fire-spreading sticky bombs
  • Shock traps
  • Hologram decoys
The Raids:
  • Current raid will be available in Level 30 or Level 40 versions
  • 2nd raid releases in the Spring in Level 30 or Level 40 versions
  • Basically, can play level 30 versions even if you don't own Warlords Of New York
Gear Dyes:
  • Super minor, but basically, gear dyes will now cover entire weapon/piece of gear. Previously the dyes would only really cover certain parts of the gear.
Seems pretty good to me (particularly infinite progression), and the Seasons are a nice way to keep me interested and playing with global modifiers, but I wish there was discussion of a new, repeatable mode already. Perhaps seasons will include things like Survival Modifiers, though.

And as a reminder, The Division 2 is currently $2.99 on Xbox/Microsoft Store.

Last edited:

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
Basically, over the course of talking with Ubisoft, this is largely about bringing back some stuff from Div 1 that folks missed.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
"Skills are being overhauled to have skill power very simply affect the...well, power of your skills. Multiple tiers for skills."
What...what did it do before?? Was this not how it was in 1? Did they change it in 2 and are now reverting it?

Also how does the infinite progression effect the raid?

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
"Skills are being overhauled to have skill power very simply affect the...well, power of your skills. Multiple tiers for skills."
What...what did it do before?? Was this not how it was in 1? Did they change it in 2 and are now reverting it?

Basically, Skill Power was used to meet the requirements for Skill mods.

Skills scale with Skill Tiers. The more tiers you have, the more efficient your skills will get.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017

Currently, Skill Power is a straight number that you stack in order to be able to equip certain Skill Mods. It does not directly increased your skill damage/duration/healing. It just makes it so you can equip better skill mods, which then improve your skills.

That part they had fewer details on.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
LOL. I guess the servers are getting hammered by reinstalls, mine hasn't gone above 140KB/s for the last 20 mins.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
Basically, Skill Power was used to meet the requirements for Skill mods.

Skills scale with Skill Tiers. The more tiers you have, the more efficient your skills will get.
Currently, Skill Power is a straight number that you stack in order to be able to equip certain Skill Mods. It does not directly increased your skill damage/duration/healing. It just makes it so you can equip better skill mods, which then improve your skills.

That part they had fewer details on.
Well shit, I platinumed the game and did most of what was available on the hardest difficulty setting without knowing that. I saw sticky bombs coming back so my 1 shot nuke build should be nice to relive.

Raxious

Oct 27, 2017
so how's the player count on the PC? Kinda tempted to buy it on that platform although I already own the game on PS4. No idea about the player count on PS4 as well, kinda stopped playing a little after they released the first raid.

Nov 2, 2017
I really would have preferred a bit of time with gear 2.0 before deciding on buying an expansion, I doubt I have the time for a battlepass game. Can't believe I might bow out at the point they may have finally fixed things.

Nov 2, 2017
Well... I dunno, loot 2.0 and the expansion seem inextricably linked. Even if you don't technically need the expansion, there's new brands/skills etc. Hard to judge for now.

Slackerchan

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Here's my summary. I will update with any info from the post-show.

Division 2 Episode 3 - Releases tomorrow for Year 1 pass owners, next week for all others (free)
  • This is the prologue to Warlords of New York expansion
  • 2 new missions in Coney Island, new specialization (Flamethrower)
  • Available tomorrow for Year 1 Pass owners, 1 week later for all Div 2 owners
Division 2 Year 2: Warlords of New York - March 3rd, 2020 (Paid Expansion)
TRAILER
Three Pillars of the Expansion.
  1. New area/map
  2. Gear 2.0 (RPG Overhaul)
  3. Brand new endgame (new activities, calendar of activities (seasons), etc.

Overview :
  • Return to New York City (summer time, ruined city), but entirely new open world area (Lower Manhattan instead of Midtown Manhattan from Division 1) - includes Wall Street, bridges, Chinatown, etc.
  • Four new named zones (1:1 scale) and new Base Of Operations
  • Keener is the big bad, unleashed a new biological attack
  • Four Rogue Agent Lieutenants/bosses in Lower Manhattan are his crew
  • Five new main missions (investigate clues, find, hunt Keener's lieutenants)
  • 1 - Vivian Conley (chemical engineer) - area hit by hurricane, flooded, bridges collapsed, etc. (Cleaners) - her mission takes place around, in and on an oil tanker
  • 2 - Javier Kajika (stealthy/bow & arrow) - swampy/sinkholes (Cleaners)
  • 3 - James Dragov (heavy weapons/defense/shield) - mudslide (Rikers - one enemy type has a new weapon, nail gun)
  • 4 - Theo Parnell (drone/hacker/decoys) (Rikers)
  • Have to kill these four agents before getting to Keener. Killing each unlocks a new skill
  • Also new side missions and open world activities (not just story content, go back to DC - whole new piece of map, new exploration, secrets, control points, new endgame, etc.)
  • You're in New York w/ Kelso and work with Faye Lau and Paul Rhodes from the first game

New Features:
  • Level cap increase (40), Gear Score Increase (515), but then gear score stops mattering and you are working on...
  • Infinite progression system (keep improving stats after level 40)
  • Can jump directly into the campaign or either start at level 1 in DC or level 30 in New York
  • Loot 2.0 (see below) including better UI to know if a drop is strong, god rolls, ability to save stats and talents to re-calibrate later, skill power completely changed to include easy tier system
  • New brands, new gear sets, new weapons, new exotics, new skills, etc. 4 new brands, 10 new exotics, 19 new named weapons/gear, 2 new gear sets
  • Legendary Difficulty being introduced (harder than heroic)
  • Global Difficulty Level
  • New audio logs, secrets, exploration, control points, etc.
  • Revamped and simplified Dark Zone experience
  • Directives
  • New Hunters
  • Seasons system (see below)
  • Some new/old LMB characters (rusher, healer and new Big Dog variants) joined the Black Tusk
Loot 2.0
  • They've already talked about the changes coming to the loot and UI (clear sense of how close to a max roll a piece is, ability to store stats for re-calibration later (basically a library of god rolls to apply to new gear), ability to get god-rolled items (no longer limited by an overall budget per item), etc.
  • Skills are being overhauled to have skill power very simply affect the...well, power of your skills. Multiple tiers for skills. Up to 6 skill tiers now (plus overcharged abilities beyond those tiers)
  • New part of endgame is basically collecting god rolls for each attribute on each piece for your library of re-cal stats
  • Beyond everything that's in the game now getting changed, also: 4 new brands, 10 new exotics, 19 new named weapons/gear, 2 new gear sets
  • Two exotic weapons shown - bullet king, which doesn't have to be reloaded and after 100 hits replenishes all players' ammo / another one which increases damage based on stacks that are earned by springing (basically a run and gun exotic)
  • Gear Score 500 Exotics will be trash when at Level 40
More Endgame Info:
  • New story campaign - level 30 to level 40
  • Gear score going up to 515 in New York, but after that...you'll keep improving your character's stats through new Infinite Progression system.
  • Once you complete New York, there will be things changed in DC, and even more coming with Seasons
  • Global Difficulty - change world to Hard/Challenging/Heroic, etc., brings all control points to Level 2/3 etc.
  • In higher difficulties, you have a better chance to drop higher rolls/god rolls etc.
  • Every single mission and faction now supports Heroic difficulty level
  • Heroic now scales to 1-4 players instead of just being a 4 player scaling
  • Legendary Difficulty being added to three missions (Strongholds in DC - Roosevelt, District Union, Capital - includes upgraded Black Tusk - not just higher numbers, aim for the head, less easy to fool, pick up targets faster, react to skills faster, etc.) - scales as well from 1-4 players.
  • Legendary mode has some unique vanity items and obviously, the highest chance for best loot.
  • You can play the raid at level 30 or 40. The rewards for the Level 40 raid are...level 40 rewards.
  • New weapons/gear/apparel/equipment drops
  • New bounties
  • New factions
  • New Raid in Spring
  • New hunters or hunter-like enemies
  • Tomorrow's State Of The Game will include endgame discussion
SHD Levels & Infinite Progression:
  • After level 40, increase your SHD levels
  • Continue to progress your character with incremental discreet increases that you get to pick
  • 4 core nodes with sub-nodes (weapon offense, skills, defense, weapon handling) - example shown on stream was getting an extra like 150 health. So not huge numbers...
  • Infinite system, but finite in the sense of you will never become an uber god
  • Prestige rewards as well with cosmetic unlocks
Seasons & Leagues (and Global Modifiers)
  • Seasons last roughly 3 months each
  • Start 7 days after launch
  • Include new targets with narrative threads
  • Each seasonal target boss has their own skill that is unlocked upon defeating them
  • You gain levels during the season (basically a Battle Pass), with a premium track with more rewards. The reward track includes an Exotic.
  • Leagues: compete with other players on leaderboard and also introduces milestones like timers to comlete a mission, etc. They each last 2 weeks.
  • Leagues include backpack trophies, new items, etc.
  • Global Event starts in the 2nd week of the league. They are opt-in and have challenges to complete. Polarity Switch is an example (positively and negatively charged enemies, switch your polarity with reloading). Applies to everything in the Open World.
Directives:
  • Similar to Underground - they are modifiers, like no mini map or no regeneration out of combat or ammo limiters. You can add Directives to any mission you are playing, or can add to the whole world (Global Difficulty). By increasing the difficulty, get bonus experience from completing activities.
Dark Zone Changes:
  • More streamlined and intuitive - go there if ready for encountering other players
  • There will be exclusive gear, but beyond exclusive gear, DZ will tend to drop better gear on average (didn't say if on par with Legendary drop values, etc.)
  • Now see stats of items that dropped
  • No more uncontaminated loot
  • Now have 3 extraction points per DZ / each extraction now has ammo crates
  • DZ progression changed - only gain XP for interactions with players (guarding extractions, reviving, going rogue, etc.)
  • Removed perks that were about avoiding PVP
  • No Dark Zone in New York map
New Base Of Operations: Haven:
  • Somewhat friendly group, but doesn't fully trust the Division. Headed by Paul Rhodes from Div 1.
  • You can pet a dog!
  • The peacekeepers are the friendlies in the area you'll be working with

New Skills:
  • unlock when defeating the four new rogue agents
  • Return of the Sticky Bomb from Division 1 and fire-spreading sticky bombs
  • Shock traps
  • Hologram decoys
The Raids:
  • Current raid will be available in Level 30 or Level 40 versions
  • 2nd raid releases in the Spring in Level 30 or Level 40 versions
  • Basically, can play level 30 versions even if you don't own Warlords Of New York
Gear Dyes:
  • Super minor, but basically, gear dyes will now cover entire weapon/piece of gear. Previously the dyes would only really cover certain parts of the gear.
Seems pretty good to me (particularly infinite progression), and the Seasons are a nice way to keep me interested and playing with global modifiers, but I wish there was discussion of a new, repeatable mode already. Perhaps seasons will include things like Survival Modifiers, though.

And as a reminder, The Division 2 is currently $2.99 on Xbox/Microsoft Store.

Good list, thanks for summing it up!

Something to add: there is a cat in the BOO at Haven just past the puppy. No confirmation at this time that it can be petted.

Pat_DC

Oct 27, 2017
Hadn't been in this thread for awhile! I got a crazy amount of value and fun from finishing up the game on ps4 then getting to level 20 on pc.
I was thinking i would have no time to play this expansion but for $36 aus (after the 20% off) this is me as well...

Last edited:

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
How is the Xbox player base? Thinking of switching to that version with the same, seems not a lot play on PC anymore :(

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
So, Global Difficulty means you can set your entire world, every single mission, the control points, the random world enemies, EVERYTHING, to whatever difficulty you want. You can literally run around in a Heroic Difficulty overworld. Also all factions get Heroic now. AND they are adding Legendary difficulty to the strongholds

Oct 27, 2017
I really wish they would have delayed Episode 3 for Year 1 until the first week of March and launched it along side Gear 2.0 while launching the NY expansion a week or two later. I just have no desire to play currently.

----------------------------------------------------

Besides that while this is a Tom Clancy licensed game franchise which will keep it somewhat grounded I think Massive should throw some kind of global weather situation in the mix with extreme dynamic weather patterns that could create different weather-types in places you wouldn't expect and/or just extreme storms, etc overall no matter the biome/location or time of year/season. This would quell all the folks clamoring for snow as weather is something the Snowdrop engine does well and I think something like this would just add to the experience/atmosphere.

----------------------------------------------------

Global difficulty/modifiers and the return of Legendary missions is music to my ears.