• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I cant play these looter shooters, the time investment upfront is far too large, and then theres the issue of not being able to put it down for a few months and come back, almost everyone is not only ahead, your anxious that its futile to continue because your past experience cant be recreated.

Feb 21, 2019
I think it is an excellent example of a looter/shooter done right all the way up to the power cap. Nothing is time gated really, any activity can drop good stuff. Plenty of options to customize.

All that said...grindfest after grindfest is getting on my nerves.

Geode

Oct 27, 2017
I think some people realized you don't buy an Ubisoft game at launch. Within a month or two their games are usually 50% or more off.

burgerdog

Oct 27, 2017
I bought Destiny and The Division, fun games before the grind begins. That said, I'll probably never buy another loot shooter game. Sticking to single player games for as long as they last.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Oh. That sounds better. So it's different than the Division 1? I played most of that game on my own, and not in anyone else's session, and the lag broke the game.
No it was the same in The Div 1. Pretty sure. Because on PC people were able to change stats by editing files, if it wasn't client side then they wouldn't have been able to do it.
Most looter shooters are things way wherein the server is only used for loot, and everything is client side. Until you play with someone else and then they become the host for some of the things, but the hit detection is still client side.

jrDev

Banned
Mar 2, 2018
Why did they have a sequel to a GAAS game in one gen? Why couldn't they just keep adding content to Division 1 like Fortnite?

Zeouter

Oct 27, 2017
Ireland
For me, the lack of grit when it comes to their stance on *not political" games is a real turn off.
Totally willing to play with important and emotive imagery, but beyond that..
Have some courage and conviction, try something interesting.

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
No it was the same in The Div 1. Pretty sure. Because on PC people were able to change stats by editing files, if it wasn't client side then they wouldn't have been able to do it.
Most looter shooters are things way wherein the server is only used for loot, and everything is client side. Until you play with someone else and then they become the host for some of the things, but the hit detection is still client side.

Is it possible to change clients in the PS4 version? We all suffered serious lag even when playing solo in Div1.