• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
I don't think it is much cool to share this kind of stuff but it's already everywhere(saw on Reddit) so...that's it.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Actually cool premise, looking forward to it now

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
the video even has "dont be the one to ruin the surprise" in the end because of NDAs...

As for the actual game, yea seems pretty boring and expected for a free to play game.

Jun 17, 2018
I'll give it a go, I'm assuming that they will get rid of the damage numbers and RPG elements to make this at least some what fair to new players?

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
the video even has "dont be the one to ruin the surprise" in the end because of NDAs...

As for the actual game, yea seems pretty boring and expected for a free to play game.
For what it's worth, they didn't ruin any surprise. The game was recently announced officialy by Ubisoft and, as far as I know, it wasn't leaked beforehand.

jdmc13

Mar 14, 2019
Honestly, I loved the Division 1. The only reason I fell off Division 2 was because it was missing QoL features from Division 1 at launch.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
So is it a BR or something like Survival or Tarkov?

Description didn't really help. PvPvE action looter shooter with 45 players?

Bonfires Down

Nov 2, 2017
Don't know what surprise there is to ruin? It looks like The Division except F2P.

Which is cool. I love The Division.

Manta_Breh

May 16, 2018
Meh

IMO Ubisoft have been steadily declining since PS4 gen and their last few releases (save for Immortals) have been devoid of any fun, creativity or inspiration. After Valhalla, Watch Dogs Legion, Breakpoint, Far Cry 5 .... I have no more hope for this company ever reaching the highs it used to have with games prior.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like billion the same third person shooter F2P games, they all just blend together.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
This sounds extremely cool. Sucks that it got leaked, but tbh, it got me more excited for the game than I was previously since we knew so little about it. (Not excusing the leak though, It does suck that it happened)

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
what surprise is there to ruin? it's a third person shooter with co-op, PvP and PvE.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
Meh

IMO Ubisoft have been steadily declining since PS4 gen and their last few releases (save for Immortals) have been devoid of any fun, creativity or inspiration. After Valhalla, Watch Dogs Legion, Breakpoint, Far Cry 5 .... I have no more hope for this company ever reaching the highs it used to have with games prior.
Far Cry 5 came out over 3 years ago, and Watch Dogs Legion has better level design than like 90% of games released today

Drakey

Apr 19, 2019
Someone just posted 20 min of gameplay on r/thedivision.

Last edited:

ethanradd

Oct 30, 2017
I still play the first Division game exclusively for survival mode, this explains why it didn't show up with Division 2, they wanted to make it it's own thing. Hope it's as enjoyable as what we got in the first game.

Tmespe

Oct 27, 2017
This could be very cool. Division gunplay is really good and the survival mode was fun.