• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GazzaGSi

Oct 28, 2017
Derby, UK
Got another House today, 279 with deadly and a talent I can roll. That's my classified lonestar build done with running twin House and another lonestar build running twin Big Al's.

Also got a classified Pred backpack but still need another piece even though I thought that was the last I needed.

Lengendaries went well but exotics were poor. 2 golden rhino's and a Bliss holster. 3 div tech at least :)

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Terrible day in the DZ, got ganked multiple times by rogues. :( To be fair, I'm only lvl 28 so probably not wise to be in there anyway. I did help out a couple randoms extract their shit. I'm too nice for this world.

Deleted member 22070

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Got another House today, 279 with deadly and a talent I can roll. That's my classified lonestar build done with running twin House and another lonestar build running twin Big Al's.

Also got a classified Pred backpack but still need another piece even though I thought that was the last I needed.

Lengendaries went well but exotics were poor. 2 golden rhino's and a Bliss holster. 3 div tech at least :)

I hate you. I only need the pred backpack and been trying to drop it for weeks. And just only recently got a house with shit rolls (one of them being the 25% chance to refill ammo one, never remember the name) after farming it for weeks as well, while I keep hearing of people droping it multiple times.

Sometimes, I really feel like I'm not playing the same game as others.

Grief.exe

Oct 26, 2017
I hate you. I only need the pred backpack and been trying to drop it for weeks. And just only recently got a house with shit rolls (one of them being the 25% chance to refill ammo one, never remember the name) after farming it for weeks as well, while I keep hearing of people droping it multiple times.

Sometimes, I really feel like I'm not playing the same game as others.

I was watching a marcostyle video recently and he was saying to just use an M4.

The damage at close range is nearly negligible, with the House having a 1 to 2 shot advantage, and the M4 having a huge advantage at range.

GazzaGSi

Oct 28, 2017
Derby, UK

The damage at close range is nearly negligible, with the House having a 1 to 2 shot advantage, and the M4 having a huge advantage at range.

Watched that and agree with what he says for his situation but I don't have a striker build and with the SMG I can run crit chance at the cap with 130+% crit damage or if you want the range drop the crit damage grip for optimal range. Also bear in mind he's on PC where weapons can be controlled much easier. For my playstyle, build and active talents on the house my LWM4 was dropped immediately and the house is much stronger at close range.

Bdub79

Oct 25, 2017
So the ninja backpack is only good for non classified gear sets? Basically allowing for one 3 piece and one 4 piece set bonus?

Thanks

GazzaGSi

Oct 28, 2017
Derby, UK
So the ninja backpack is only good for non classified gear sets? Basically allowing for one 3 piece and one 4 piece set bonus?

Thanks
It can be used with classified upto the 4 set bonus. It won't give the 5th and 6th. Before finishing my reclaimer classified I was running 3 reclaimer, 2 tac and the ninja bag so would be getting 4 piece and 3 piece. You can use it how you want, like 5 single gear pieces to run with 5 2 piece bonuses or a 2, 2, 1 to get a 3, 3, 2 etc.

Oct 27, 2017

Thanks

The Ninja backpack works with Classified gear set pieces just like it does with normal gear set pieces, however, it will not grant you the 5 or 6 piece bonuses for Classified sets. For that you'll need the 5 pieces or the full classified set.

Deleted member 22070

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Well it depends. On overall, yeah you're better off using an M4 (I use the Liberator with deadly + predatory, so perfect rolls basically) especially in PVE. But in PvP, the House really is the weapon you wanna use with a classy predator : those +20% crits on bleed are super brutal. It's all about stacking and doing those bleed crits as much and as high as possible. And the added SMG base crit damage over the M4s (which have armor destruction, again, better for PvE), is really hard to miss in PvP.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Guys, can you help me out please. I reached level 30 and a whole bunch of shit appeared on my screen while I was in the middle of a shootout. I've been googling most of it, but there's one thing bugging me. There's an icon in the top right corner that won't go away. I googled it and apparently it's a Field Proficiency Cache, but I have no idea how to open it. It's not in my inventory or in my stash...

Marven

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast Illinois
Guys, can you help me out please. I reached level 30 and a whole bunch of shit appeared on my screen while I was in the middle of a shootout. I've been googling most of it, but there's one thing bugging me. There's an icon in the top right corner that won't go away. I googled it and apparently it's a Field Proficiency Cache, but I have no idea how to open it. It's not in my inventory or in my stash...
It's an xp bar and just showing you when you'll earn a cache. Not sure if you can hide it or not though.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
It's an xp bar and just showing you when you'll earn a cache. Not sure if you can hide it or not though.

Ah I see, it just replaced my level number. Guess it'll flash when I get a cache or something. I've removed it to clear the screen a bit.

Ok, next question! I can't see any search and destroy missions on the map. I haven't finished the campaign and unlocked every safehouse yet, is that why maybe? I'm planning on changing world tier once I finish the story, rather than get my butt kicked.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
Ah I see, it just replaced my level number. Guess it'll flash when I get a cache or something. I've removed it to clear the screen a bit.

Ok, next question! I can't see any search and destroy missions on the map. I haven't finished the campaign and unlocked every safehouse yet, is that why maybe? I'm planning on changing world tier once I finish the story, rather than get my butt kicked.

I think those don't appear until you've done all side missions and encounters in the respective neighborhood on the map. So for Murray Hill search and destroys you'd need to do all side quests and encounters in Murray hill.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
I think those don't appear until you've done all side missions and encounters in the respective neighborhood on the map. So for Murray Hill search and destroys you'd need to do all side quests and encounters in Murray hill.

I've cleared out quite a few districts of all main and side missions, as well as encounters, only two districts left to do. I visited a couple safehouse of cleared districts but the boards were blank. :|

Also noticed a supply drop on the LZ map now. Went to see, but got stomped by lvl 32 bad guys. :|

Reaching level 30 has not exactly been a pleasant experience so far...

Ruthless

Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Made it to and wiped on wave 19 on both Carrier and Pier 93 Resistance.

They need to make the loot drops better for resistance. Got only high ends and normal gear sets from tier 2 caches, bosses, hunters and SHD chests combined. Not a single classified or useful exotic (fuck off Damascus).

The reward vs time/effort for harder PVE activity is lacking. Tried Underground with all directives and ran some dailies, got super bored and the loot was also terrible.

Exotic caches from legendary missions end up dropping useless exotic sidearms or vendor weapons.

DZ remains the best source for loot still but now you have groups of kids running around with classified predator and nomads and zero pvp skill, just running and gunning and boosting commendations/leaderboards.

Also the DZ leaderboard is broken, refused to update for couple of us and we didn't get any caches. Had enough time and points to get tier 3 caches, got nothing.

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
I play alot of Dead By Daylight and this games community is 1000 times worse every fucking time I try and do underground I get grouped with trolls that leave the group the second the game starts and I get stuck in the instance by myself and have to wait for the game to kick me out.

LoyalPhoenix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
every time this thread gets bumped i read the title in the dudes voice.

Gives me some Dark Zone Flashbacks...starts sweating

Astraer

Gamer Guides
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
What's the quickest way to rank up underground? I'm 17 at the moment and play in a duo.

Grief.exe

Oct 26, 2017
So I bought the Season Pass content from Humble, go to download The Division last night from Uplay and it says I've played 15 hours and have a max level character. That's strange because I only played for less than an hour during launch.

Boot up the game today and my account is banned. Is this a common issue, or do I just sound insane?

fDYLsR4.png

Lowkeyedup

Oct 29, 2017
So I bought the Season Pass content from Humble, go to download The Division last night from Uplay and it says I've played 15 hours and have a max level character. That's strange because I only played for less than an hour during launch.

Boot up the game today and my account is banned. Is this a common issue, or do I just sound insane?

fDYLsR4.png
Happened to me, your uPlay account was hacked. Good news is you can open a ticket and get your account restored. Grats on your free level 30!

Oct 26, 2017
How is the game now? Played a few hours back when it was released and stop. Is it better than Destiny 2 right now?

Thinking of picking it up.

Djredline

Chicken Chaser
Oct 26, 2017
My current Reclaimer build consist of 5 Classified pieces and one Classified Striker piece in the knee pad slot as it gives me the best stats overall for that slot considering I'm missing Classified Reclaimer braces.

The main stats are (these numbers will play the biggest role in reaching the 300K Primary Firepower, 400K Toughness, and 200K Skill Power thresholds if you choose to)...

5252 Firearms
4874 Stamina
5829 Electronics

...which paired with my Lightweight M4 (Talents - Responsive, Destructive, and Ferocious...Weapon Mods - Omega Rifle Suppressor, Handstop FDE, Extended Mag, and VX-1 Scope) gives me...

330K Primary Firepower
405K Toughness
230K Skill Power

...Skills and Player Talents are...

First Aid w/Overdose (although you could use Booster Shot as well)
Health Station (obviously w/Reclaimer...4 piece bonus gives Life Support, Immunizer, and Ammo cache all at once)

Critical Save (Use a medkit during low health to increase damage resistance by 20% for 10 seconds)
Tech Support (Kill a hostile while any skill is deployed to extend any active skills by 10%, it either stacks or is additive upon every kill when a skill is deployed too)
Steady Hands (Enter any cover to reduce recoil by 25% for 10 seconds)
On the Move (Kill a hostile while moving to reduce incoming damage by 15% for 10 seconds)

...while the Classified pieces provide a bit more stat wise you should be able to reach those thresholds (300K Primary Firepower, 400K Toughness, and 200K Skill Power) with regular Reclaimer gear and a couple Exotic/High-end pieces or 3 Reclaimer pieces, the Exotic Ninja backpack, and whatever else you choose for a 2 or 3 piece gear set bonus(es). What you roll on the vest, mask, knee pads, backpack, and holster as far as health/skill power/something else will play a role in reaching those numbers. Also the use of mods will play a significant role concerning the main stats (Firearms, Stamina, and Electronics), Toughness, and Skill Power. If you have to make sacrifices I would try to keep Toughness at or above 400K and Skill Power at or above 200K while letting the Firepower slide to 280-290K.

Again, this isn't a typical healer Reclaimer build rather a balanced one with an eye on solo play but honestly you can use it for anything in the game PvE wise (including group play) and be fine.

Edit: The Lightweight M4 blueprint is for sale until 7:00 EST at the Blueprint Vendor in the Terminal if you don't have one/want to take your chances at rolling a better/more specific one regarding damage output, +% Enemy Armor Damage (EAD), and Weapon Talents.

Edit 2: I forgot to include what can give you a significant boost to damage for specific weapon classes and in general...your gloves. You will want to roll +damage (up to +12% in most cases) on whatever class of weapon your primary will be at least. In a perfect world you want +Crit chance or damage and/or +% EAD on the gloves too.

As you have already mentioned it is possible to get close to those stats on the 4 piece.

I have only come back recently and I am running a 4 piece reclaimer, 1 piece of tactician and some other random armour.
LWM4 and a G36

I have around 260k/550k/195k stats.

jtb

Oct 25, 2017

They need to make the loot drops better for resistance. Got only high ends and normal gear sets from tier 2 caches, bosses, hunters and SHD chests combined. Not a single classified or useful exotic (fuck off Damascus).

The reward vs time/effort for harder PVE activity is lacking. Tried Underground with all directives and ran some dailies, got super bored and the loot was also terrible.

Exotic caches from legendary missions end up dropping useless exotic sidearms or vendor weapons.

DZ remains the best source for loot still but now you have groups of kids running around with classified predator and nomads and zero pvp skill, just running and gunning and boosting commendations/leaderboards.

Also the DZ leaderboard is broken, refused to update for couple of us and we didn't get any caches. Had enough time and points to get tier 3 caches, got nothing.

They really need to take the vendor exotics out of the loot rotation.

also iirc Manhunt bounties drop classifieds and exotics at a decent rate

Last edited:

GazzaGSi

Oct 28, 2017
Derby, UK

Only went further in resistance than yourself once, we just wipe after wave ten farming the box all of us have been getting classifieds and exotics from it but I definitely agree that the time put in for what you get if you stick with resistance isn't worth it compared to loot sources elsewhere.

The only time I've had exotics and classifieds in the UG has been dropped from the hunters. Even them crates with the blue markings on top which are meant to have better drop rates haven't given anything decent neither.

The leaderboard doesn't update immediately, like any lmb elite kills or items extracted etc won't show if you check the leaderboard straight after when you get back to a checkpoint. I'm not sure of the time that happens but I've been given caches before from them so assumed they were working. I noticed last week deaf was in tier 2 so maybe he could confirm if he got anything from that.

My legendary rewards were crap this week too, except for the div tech that was only the real useful thing from doing them.

every time this thread gets bumped i read the title in the dudes voice.

Gives me some Dark Zone Flashbacks...starts sweating

It worked then :)

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
Phew.

The only problem is I can't play today, but I suppose I've saved a bunch of time on net since I don't have to play through the campaign.
Saved time but miss out on some interesting bits. There were some echoes that you see while doing main missions that legit caught me off guard.

Also there is something midly satisfying about smashing the Cleaners, but more the Rikers and LMB, over the course of the campaign.

Legit question here, I have the expansion but my brother doesn't, is WSP the best post game stuff he can do? I told him to get the seasons pass when it was $15 on psn a couple weeks back oh well.

Oct 27, 2017
I'd say I get a Classified/Exotic about 75% of the time from opening the chest in Resistance. Vendor Exotics being in the loot pool as end-game rewards has always been an issue but they won't remove them for some unknown reason. It especially makes no sense considering the ones that are sold at the vendor are randomly rolled each week.

Resistance already has some real problems mainly due to players using it for farming as I never get in a group who is actually playing the mode to get as far as possible but rather just to open 2-3 chests and start over...which is boring. Yes, a solution would be to play with like-minded players but that's not easily doable whenever you want/feel like playing that particular mode. I kinda wish they would just reward you after every five waves with increasing chances of better gear as you went along.

I mean I've been in groups who easily get past the Wave 15 Hunters on Pier 93 (not that it is difficult or anything) and are just like "Let's start over" or players who are halfheartedly playing into waves 17-20 and ultimately bail out.

Saved time but miss out on some interesting bits. There were some echoes that you see while doing main missions that legit caught me off guard.

Also there is something midly satisfying about smashing the Cleaners, but more the Rikers and LMB, over the course of the campaign.

Legit question here, I have the expansion but my brother doesn't, is WSP the best post game stuff he can do? I told him to get the seasons pass when it was $15 on psn a couple weeks back oh well.

I'm not sure because I own the season pass on both Xbox and PC but I don't think the Legendary Missions are locked behind DLC or the first Incursion. Underground and Survival are worth it just to mix things up a bit but I will say I can never find a match for Survival whether it be PvE or PvPvE plus if you are really into creating builds and optimizing then just know that Survival strips you of all that.

Last edited:

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
I'd say I get a Classified/Exotic about 75% of the time from opening the chest in Resistance. Vendor Exotics being in the loot pool as end-game rewards has always been an issue but they won't remove them for some unknown reason. It especially makes no sense considering the ones that are sold at the vendor are randomly rolled each week.

Resistance already has some real problems mainly due to players using it for farming as I never get in a group who is actually playing the mode to get as far as possible but rather just to open 2-3 chests and start over...which is boring. Yes, a solution would be to play with like-minded players but that's not easily doable whenever you want/feel like playing that particular mode. I kinda wish they would just reward you after every five waves with increasing chances of better gear as you went along.

I mean I've been in groups who easily get past the Wave 15 Hunters on Pier 93 (not that it is difficult or anything) and are just like "Let's start over" or players who are halfheartedly playing into waves 17-20 and ultimately bail out.

Yes there is nothing worse than people who play 10 wave over and over again and then die. It's actually a horribly inefficient way of farming loot but I guess people are afraid they'll look bad if they die on an early wave I guess.

I think scaling crates w/ higher waves would work. Another option would be simply not having the price of the reward box double each time -- keep it flat so you keep unlocking more loot as the waves increase in quantity.

OP
OP
deafmedal

deafmedal

Oct 25, 2017
I noticed last week deaf was in tier 2 so maybe he could confirm if he got anything from that.
I had a question about this lol! Yesterday when I logged in it said I was tier 3 but I didn't catch anything else... I don't even know what the ordering is? I assume that tier 1 is the lowest (like world tier)? Anywho, I checked my inventory after that message and nothing. Maybe the caches are delayed or something, like how exotics seem to disappear after extracting but reappear after logging back in?

Do you know what the name of the caches are, I'll try to pay more attention lol!

Oct 27, 2017
Yes there is nothing worse than people who play 10 wave over and over again and then die. It's actually a horribly inefficient way of farming loot but I guess people are afraid they'll look bad if they die on an early wave I guess.

I think scaling crates w/ higher waves would work. Another option would be simply not having the price of the reward box double each time -- keep it flat so you keep unlocking more loot as the waves increase in quantity.

Resistance is a game mode that has a chance to be one of the rare real end-game experiences in any game out there today. Games like Destiny (which I adore, warts and all) have activities you do once a week per character for a reward of sorts with no incentive/reason to complete them more than once. Those activities are nothing but repeats as well with really no incentive of creating a build, etc to get better. I mean it's a bit comical to call some of that stuff "end-game" when you've done the exact same thing over and over, week-in-and-week-out, and stuff like Heroic Strikes isn't even challenging enough to be considered "end-game" for what that term means to me (it's basically called "end-game" because it doles out a Powerful Engram as a reward for completing 3 strikes). Resistance forces you to continuously try and make your character/builds better in order to become more efficient in your attempts to push further and further and top your previous wave count. An actual mode that gives you something to use all that acquired gear/weapons on.

Hopefully once all the Classified gear sets have been on offer through a Global Event they'll make them more plentiful regarding drops in all modes of play in The Division.

Edit: And this isn't to say I'm not in it sometimes for just a quick run and a couple chances at a Classified piece/Exotic but rather I just wish there was some matchmaking options to differentiate the two desires.

Last edited:

GazzaGSi

Oct 28, 2017
Derby, UK
I had a question about this lol! Yesterday when I logged in it said I was tier 3 but I didn't catch anything else... I don't even know what the ordering is? I assume that tier 1 is the lowest (like world tier)? Anywho, I checked my inventory after that message and nothing. Maybe the caches are delayed or something, like how exotics seem to disappear after extracting but reappear after logging back in?

Do you know what the name of the caches are, I'll try to pay more attention lol!

The caches are dished out weekly deaf but I don't know when the weekly end actually is. On the leaderboard there is a timer of hours like the vendors until the next reset so you need to be in a tier on the board to receive an award. The tier 1, 2 and 3 just determines the amount of rewards you'll get like when the GE ends and you get tier caches based on where you finished in the GE.

Found this on google: Tier 1 gives you a small dark zone cache, basically a regular sealed cache, Tier 2 gives you a medium dark zone cache, this has a 50/50 chance of exotic/classified, Tier 3 gives you a large darkzone cache which is basically more items like a survival/last Stand cache with an even higher chance of exotic/classified. Some say tier 3 is guaranteed the sought after items but I haven't seen that 100% confirmed.

The requirements for dark zone leaderboards change so keep an eye on what the requirement is and what enemies it requires to be killed. Sometimes it's elite LMB, or Cleaners or named bosses etc, sometimes it's items extracted, supply drops captured or contamination events completed. I've spent hours on the bounce in the DZ before and been nowhere near a reward which I thought was BS but then realised I'd not actually farmed the requirements all that much which explained why I wasn't on the board.

Lastly, the reward goes to the reward claim vendor in the BoO. Resource tab IIRC.

Last edited:
OP
OP
deafmedal

deafmedal

Oct 25, 2017
Cool, good to know although I guess I could have googled myself heh. I may copy pasta that info to the discord :thumbs up:

Quample

Dec 23, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
So I'm going through the game again to see the improvements everyone is talking about. Having a fine time so far...until I entered the Dark Zone. I'm level 19, and get immediately killed over and over again by a level 19 level 99 darkzone dude. Is this rampant or did I just get unlucky? And what's the point? Does this guy only do Dark Zone to kill everyone else for the fuck of it?

Grief.exe

Oct 26, 2017
So I'm going through the game again to see the improvements everyone is talking about. Having a fine time so far...until I entered the Dark Zone. I'm level 19, and get immediately killed over and over again by a level 19 level 99 darkzone dude. Is this rampant or did I just get unlucky? And what's the point? Does this guy only do Dark Zone to kill everyone else for the fuck of it?

That reminds me of those twinks back in vanilla WOW. Where they would pause their level at the PVP breakpoint, then grab the bis gear for that particular level to dominate PVP.

Brink

Dec 18, 2017
Is it worth picking up the base game or do I need the DLC for this? How is gear diversity visually? I know it was a real issue in For Honor.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Hit level 30 yesterday, still cleaning up the map before I delve into the DLC stuff. I managed to extract out of Bryant Park solo, phew! That was intense shit.

I don't really get the appeal of world tiers though, it's not like anything is exclusive to higher tiers, so I guess moving up tiers is only if you want added difficulty to the open world, along with the better gear to make missions doable? I keep getting reminded to move to tier 2, but...I like feeling slightly OP now, after a couple dozen hours of bullet sponge bad guys.

EDIT: Ah, I see Incursions are tier 2, so that's something I guess. Guess I'll have to move up eventually if I want to try those out.

Last edited:

Ruthless

Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
They really need to take the vendor exotics out of the loot rotation.

also iirc Manhunt bounties drop classifieds and exotics at a decent rate

True and also why groups of players in the DZ just go to DZ09 and farm each other for manhunt caches.

Yeah that's there, people are in for the loot, not the mode. The issue also comes with the difficulty scaling, and how after wave 14/15 it just ramps up insanely. Snipers that one shot you, LMG's shooting through walls, melee golf club rushers that can wipe the team in one hit, hunters with 1000 million armor and the like. It just comes down to staying put in a support station in a corner and just killing enemies as they pop their heads out. The mode is lacking any sort of tactical play in my opinion. Massive's idea for harder difficulty is just spamming you with loads and loads of cheap enemies with tons of health and one shot capabilities.

Also, DZ rank. I've been at 99 DZ rank couple of months after the game launched. You keep on earning DZ XP from mobs and caches, but that does nothing? It's been 1.5 years, I don't get why they don't address this? DZ rank ups after 99 should award a DZ cache like every other activity.

KCsoLucky

Oct 29, 2017
Only went further in resistance than yourself once, we just wipe after wave ten farming the box all of us have been getting classifieds and exotics from it but I definitely agree that the time put in for what you get if you stick with resistance isn't worth it compared to loot sources elsewhere.

The only time I've had exotics and classifieds in the UG has been dropped from the hunters. Even them crates with the blue markings on top which are meant to have better drop rates haven't given anything decent neither.

The leaderboard doesn't update immediately, like any lmb elite kills or items extracted etc won't show if you check the leaderboard straight after when you get back to a checkpoint. I'm not sure of the time that happens but I've been given caches before from them so assumed they were working. I noticed last week deaf was in tier 2 so maybe he could confirm if he got anything from that.

My legendary rewards were crap this week too, except for the div tech that was only the real useful thing from doing them.

It worked then :)

We saw the leaderboards only update daily. What Ruthless means is that it didn't update AT ALL(analyzing data or some other message) for the last 2-3 days of the event so even if the score was actually still tracked in the background, players couldn't see what they needed to get on the board. I pushed pretty hard to stay top 100 last week, so it didn't affect me either way but it's still very annoying. I am still underwhelmed by the Tier 3 cache for the weekly.

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
The Division's idea of endgame difficulty is endless bullet sponges rather than more enemies (and more variety), which is unfun and tedious and doesn't really reward smart team play. Unfortunately, that's probably always going to be the case because of being tied to console hardware limitations.

GazzaGSi

Oct 28, 2017
Derby, UK
We saw the leaderboards only update daily. What Ruthless means is that it didn't update AT ALL(analyzing data or some other message) for the last 2-3 days of the event so even if the score was actually still tracked in the background, players couldn't see what they needed to get on the board. I pushed pretty hard to stay top 100 last week, so it didn't affect me either way but it's still very annoying. I am still underwhelmed by the Tier 3 cache for the weekly.

Oh gotcha, like you couldn't view any names at all on the leaderboard like it wouldn't download the stats etc.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just restarted. Last quit as dlc 1 hit, I think. A bit confused by everything. What's the best way to gear up? DZ?