• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I FINALLY cancelled Netflix after a decade of barely touching it... and that's the day my sub runs out. Hilarious.

Kommodore

Oct 27, 2017
Excited to jump back in. Last season didn't hit like the previous ones. Hoping this one gets back into the good stuff.

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully no fart jokes this time, got wierd
161b6fd42c16e1be02a03e94f70586fbd69350c716ddb2db8336138dab61ec58_1.jpg

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Hopefully no fart jokes this time, got wierd
Honestly my most disliked thing from the last season. I know others didn't like the season for various reasons but I enjoyed how it set up future events but also personally really liked the cultural clash of Queen Janai and General Amaya's wedding and the struggles they had both socially and politically, and I really enjoyed watching Claudia's descent into evil (and tiny beginnings of redemption) and Viren's depravity in watching it, but wrapped up with sweet little Terry who really is a great character... but the fucking petrichor fart joke was so bad. Aside from that yeah the main plot wasn't as engaging or well done as the other stories, but I came away pretty happy with it as setup for what we should be going into with Aaravos which I imagine will demand a more focused story. Callum should be less mopey too so yay.

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Im suprised no one is talking about Season 5 given its been out for days now
There was an announcement thread made for it, which is where most of the (very quiet) discussion has been. It was also a pretty short set-up season so not surprising there isn't all that much to talk about.
www.resetera.com

The Dragon Prince Book 5 out now

It was supposed to release on the 28th but surprise, it's actually out now. https://twitter.com/thedragonprince/status/1682880759412174848?t=05bDGDTS0StRflcXmELOZg&s=19

Oct 27, 2017
There was an announcement thread made for it, which is where most of the (very quiet) discussion has been. It was also a pretty short set-up season so not surprising there isn't all that much to talk about.
www.resetera.com

The Dragon Prince Book 5 out now

It was supposed to release on the 28th but surprise, it's actually out now. https://twitter.com/thedragonprince/status/1682880759412174848?t=05bDGDTS0StRflcXmELOZg&s=19
Ahhh i mustve missed that thread

Jun 24, 2019
Started season 5, two episodes in.

So far, it's pretty good. Writing feels more focused. Claudia x Terry are relationship goals.