• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
New Releases: Week of January 23, 2018
The Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human
PS4 — Digital

Explore the ruins of humanity in this mesmerizing underwater action-adventure. Discover thriving wildlife, encounter monstrous beasts, and let curiosity guide you through an inevitable voyage of extinction.

Celeste
PS4 — Digital (Out 1/25)

Help Madeline survive her inner demons on her journey to the top of Celeste Mountain, in this super-tight, hand-crafted platformer from the creators of multiplayer classic TowerFall.

Dragon Ball FighterZ
PS4 — Digital, Retail (Out 1/26)

Dragon Ball FighterZ is born from what makes the Dragon Ball series so loved and famous: endless, spectacular fights with all-powerful fighters.

Iconoclasts
PS4, PS Vita — Digital

Robin just wants to be a mechanic and help people, but without a license she's a sinner in Mother's eyes. Ever since picking up her wrench, the world has been going nuts and she's wanted to bolt it back together. Now Penance is raining down on everyone she loves and One Concern agents are after her. But something big is going on — bigger than droughts of Ivory fuel and personal conflicts — and Robin's in the thick of it.

The Inpatient
PS VR — Digital, Retail

Discover who you are before it's too late in The Inpatient, a PS VR exclusive set in the Blackwood Sanatorium, over 60 years prior to the award-winning Until Dawn.

Laws of Machine
PS4 — Digital (Out 1/25)

There is a corporation called Robotech, which was established by Professor Sharpey. He developed the system of artificial intelligence based on neurospheres, which was recreated during his experiments with lunar type soil.

Lost Sphear
PS4 — Digital

In the remote town of Elgarthe, a young man named Kanata awakens from a devastating dream to find his village is disappearing. Facing an ominous power that threatens the fabric of reality, Kanata and his friends set out on an adventure to use the power of Memory to save the world from being lost forever!

Monster Hunter: World
PS4 — Digital, Retail (Out 1/26)

Welcome to a new world! Take on the role of a hunter and slay ferocious monsters in a living, breathing ecosystem where you can use the landscape and its diverse inhabitants to get the upper hand.

OK K.O.! Let's Play Heroes
PS4 — Digital

Based on the hit Cartoon Network show, this game stars pint-sized hero K.O. as he punches, slide-kicks, and power-moves his way through hordes of evil Boxmore robots on an epic quest to save Lakewood Plaza Turbo from the maniacal Lord Boxman.

Wild Turkey Hunter
PS4 — Digital (Out 1/24)

Come experience interactive hunting at its best! Enjoy matching wits with America's most elusive game bird the wild turkey.
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/01/19/the-drop-new-playstation-games-for-1-23-2018/

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Would be all over Dragon Ball if fighting games were my jam. Digimon will tide me over nicely until Shadow of the Colossus the week following.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Monster Hunteeeeeeeer! Great week. I'm gonna spend so much time on that alone.

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
Yep.

As far as consumerism goes, January was always going to be my "real Christmas".

Bring on that Fighterz and MonHun goodness~!

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
I wish I was at least decent at fighting games, I so want DragonBall but I suck too much at fighters so online play wouldn't be happening...

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Oh right, Lost Sphear is a thing. I'll be curious to see some impressions of that.

Got my copies of DBZ and Monster Hunter paid off though!

Fady

Oct 28, 2017
UAE
Pretty big week. Must be very special for Monster Hunter fans but that's a series I don't get very much, at least not yet.

Lost Sphear certainly looks interesting it impressions from the Japanese version paint a very bland picture.

The inpatient is the big one for the week. High quality single player VR games are a gem to have.

Gumbie

Oct 28, 2017
Really wish you could play The Inpatient without VR (since I don't have psvr), but looks like it's required.

Nov 1, 2017
Getting both MH and DBF, but I wish that information regarding something from V-Jump didn't come out about Dragon Ball FighterZ.

SLB1904

Self-requested ban.
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
dbfz and monster hunter pre-ordered
next month sotc and after gow:P

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
oh yeah, Shadow of the Colossus is super soon too

ive got the special edition with the map preordered

cosmickosm

Oct 26, 2017
I'm currently trying to sell my PSVR but shit, if reviews for The Inpatient are great then I might keep the VR until I play through it.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully that won't be the biggest week of the year for Playstation.
Also get your wallets ready!

ronaldthump

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Don't buy inpatient. Sorry but its just not worth the money. $10 maybe.