• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Hello, pretty simple thread, i just wanted to make one about the indie games revealed at E3! There's always a ton and it's really easy to miss A LOT of them! So please share any that you might find! You can of course post new trailer of games we already knew about, since a lot might still be unkown by a lot of people!

I'm starting with the RPG Cris Tales by MODUS, it looks amazing!

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Posted about it elsewhere a bunch, Superliminal (PC). Such a fantastic trailer

Here's Summer Catchers (PC). Game looks cool as hell, the trailer just kept going places

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
The art style and metal aesthetic look seriously rad. The game also has a demo on steam if you wanna try it out.

Oct 25, 2017
Cris Tales and Spiritfarer were already mentioned, so I want to put in a word for my other highlights, Genesis Noir (cosmic puzzle adventure — PC/Mac) and Empire of Sin (Romero/Paradox gangster tactics and management game — PC/Mac, PS4, X1, Switch).

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
Y'all.

Hello, pretty simple thread, i just wanted to make one about the indie games revealed at E3! There's always a ton and it's really easy to miss A LOT of them! So please share any that you might find! You can of course post new trailer of games we already knew about, since a lot might still be unkown by a lot of people!

<snip>
Cris Tales - PS4, XB1, Switch, PC

Posted about it elsewhere a bunch, Superliminal. Such a fantastic trailer

<snip>

Here's Summer Catchers. Game looks cool as hell, the trailer just kept going places

<snip>
Superliminal - PC
Summer Catchers - PC

i thought this looked super neat:

<snip>
Songs of Conquest - PC

Mine is Blazing Chrome
<snip>
Looks way better than the abomination Konami showed today they call Contra.
Blazing Chrome - PS4, XB1, Switch, PC

The art style and metal aesthetic look seriously rad. The game also has a demo on steam if you wanna try it out.

<snip>
Valfaris - PS4, XB1, Switch, PC

Spiritfarer looks nice-

<snip>
Spiritfarer - PS4, XB1, Switch, PC

All of these looks great, some i definitely weren't aware of!

Here's an other one, CARRION :

<snip>
Carrion - PC

Sorry to pick on you, but none of the trailers you posted mentioned platforms lol.

Thorry

Apr 24, 2018
Netherlands

Damn, that soundtrack though! I'm gonna have to look up who's composing that!

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Shameless plug for my friend's game! I don't have a 2019 trailer for it, but it was just announced to come to Xbox for the Game Pass.

Also absolutely hyped for this poetic one!

Last edited: