• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
EQr6VjqWkAAazEj.jpg

twitter.com

IGN on Twitter

“The Entertainment Software Association released a list of 10 major publishers that will attend E3 2020 - additional unannounced developers and publishers will also be in attendance.”

There will also be additional unannounced publishers.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
"Guys, look, we're still relevant!!!!!!"

Less and less so every year......

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
I'm not one of those "i hope e3 dies" types.
E3 will always be the thing i care about the most every year in the video game world because it's been Christmas morning levels for over 25-30 year's for me. Whenever i first started getting EGM's reading about them.

i don't care if Pax or Gamescom is bigger
They are not the excitement levels that are e3 to me. When these other events are announced i don't get hyped because the reveals aren't as impactful imo

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
I bet a lot of these publishers will be thinking hard about whether they are getting value for money this year.

Deleted member 58846

Banned
Jul 28, 2019
I bet a lot of these publishers will be thinking hard about whether they are getting value for money this year.
They're not, the ESA is a train wreck, and E3 itself is from an era when social media and internet virality were simply not a thing. It doesn't belong in the modern age, and it will gradually diminish in relevance more and more with each passing year.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Who are doing conferences?

Xbox (obviously)
Bethesda?
Square-Enix?
Ubisoft

Anyone else? I know EA, but they aren't on the list.

christocolus

Oct 27, 2017
E3 is still so far away. good to see Nintendo, Xbox, WB, T2 and Capcom there. should be interesting.. :)

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Compare it to the same list they had 3-4 years ago.

I'll wait.

No, that's not how this works. You made the original claim so it's on you to explain it.

If you have something to show me from 3-4 years ago (four months before E3, regarding major publishers, which this thread is about), you can show me.

What does that change? Did I say the that final list is sad?

3c7.gif

Nov 15, 2018
Don't know why some people on this forum keep trying to push their agenda on everyone that E3 is dying. Repeating it doesn't make it any more true.

And it's ironic considering that E3 is this forums busiest time of the year.

Deleted member 7883

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No Devolver Digital? Or does the number one indie game publisher In the whole industry still not major enough?

Bruh. I gotta find out what happens to Nina next. Geoff's departure hurt, but Nina's would be murder.