• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mondy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Joe Biden? Yeah that's obvious. Jason Cander? Never heard of him in my life but yeah he has a chance. John Hickenlooper? He has a funny name, he has a chance. Disney CEO Bob Iger? Yeah sure power of Disney and all that put him in. Starbucks CEO? Lol oh of course the latte slurpers will turn up for him.

Bernie Sanders? Who the fuck is that?

.....The Plutocracy is real. This shit is laughably in your face at this point. How Americans are not on the streets in droves every waking hour is a mystery to me but nay, the corporate overload to rule them all Bob fucking Igor has a better chance in 2020 than Bernie Sanders according to Politico.

The absence of Oprah is also notable considering she is a black, wealthy woman with plenty of name recognition.

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
Bernie is too old and the scandal around his wife would be a millstone around his neck. We don't need another Democratic candidate with an FBI investigation attached to their family. Let's all move on now.

Deleted member 4274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
mXyupD1.gif

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Edit: I made snide remarks about Politico but they did zero wrong here so let's get rid of that

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Bernie is the greatest thing to happen to conservatives. Hope those that fell for it realize it sooner than later.

hurroocane

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I think it's a bit ridiculous to take any speculations or polls about the 2020 election serious this early.

The absence of Oprah .. I mean yeah we have absolutely no idea if she's even seriously considering it. We don't know if Sanders wants to run either for that matter.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, no, not the Establishment!

I didn't know Politico is the media arm of the Establishment.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
I thought the PUMAs of 2008 were crazy. Then the 2016 Democratic Primary started, and apparently is still running in the eyes of some.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Bernie sold you dreams, when will people realize that.
It's time to move on.

i_am_ben

Oct 27, 2017
How can this be the work of the establishment when the list doesn't include Hillary Clinton!?

ThatWasAJoke

Oct 28, 2017
Bernie shouldn't run but a leftist candidate definitely should. I don't know just yet but single-payer, dove foreign policy and a willingness to fight the US's ghoulish financial system are musts. Seriously though, some posts here are so obnoxious, "Stop relitigating 2016", obviously an establishment supporter would say that since it protects the status quo and quells any criticism from the left - moreover, its not re litigating per se but rather ensuring the Democratic party stops ignoring a large portion of its constituents who otherwise will become further and further alienated.

BackLogJoe

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They didn't include the Rock, either. Both probably have the same probability of being president.

djkimothy

Oct 27, 2017
I thought you were serious then i read your last line. You got me! Yanking my chain like that! :D

Snack12367

Oct 28, 2017
As much as I like Bernie and I acknowledge the data isn't with me on this, think he would have beaten Trump...He's not going to President. His views are so out there that even if he did, he'd face opposition from his own party.

Right now I see a few possible candidates for President in 2020 among the Dems, but no one stands out.

If I had my way, I would bring Bernie in as a VP member, or just a member of cabinet.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
smh the politico/dnc cabal has already rigged the primaries for crooked hillary chelsea

faint

Oct 27, 2017
Gillibrand / Harris 2020 (if Warren is serious about not running). The creepy uncle Joe videos would not be a good image for Dems.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Bernie did his job and left his mark. Let him sit this next phase out and let the next generation take his inspiration to the next level and get some new faces running for public offices

Wasnt that his ultimate goal? To stir young people to action? I wanna see the fruits of his labors

Deleted member 3058

Oct 25, 2017
From the source itself:

The June 8-June 12 survey asked registered Democratic voters if they had favorable or unfavorable view of 19 Democratic politicians who are viewed as possible contenders to challenge President Donald Trump in 2020 if he runs for re-election
Bernie Sanders is not a Democrat but an Independent. If he's interested in a 2020 run and changes his party to Democrat then I'm sure they'll add him to their future polls.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
The Anti-Establishment vendetta against Dem Candidates not named Sanders continues (Politico 2020 poll)

https://morningconsult.com/2017/11/22/bernie-sanders-donald-trump-2020-poll/

The Birdy worship is real. This shit is laughably in your face at this point. How Americans are not on the streets in droves every waking hour is a mystery to me but nay, the birdy overload to rule them all, no other Democratic front runner exists (look at the bar all other Democrats are reduced to Generic) for 2020 other than Bernie Sanders according to Politico.

Last edited:

Deleted member 135

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bernie can fuck off. He did more to help Putin than most others.

Plus we don't need another old fuck in office. GenXer please. No more naturally narcissistic Boomers.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure the Establishment already has their Grand Conspiracy planned out. It's likely utilizing Deep State assets and rogue AI installations within superdelegates to nefariously ensure that the candidate that gets the most votes in the primary becomes the candidate.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
A thread for a 7 month old poll? Is this really where we are?

Status
Not open for further replies.