• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
This is a funmy thing to say with the release of Smash just last week, and the release and critical reception of GoW, Spiderman, Pokemon Let's Go, Detroit and Astrobot this year.

But the console it has done a lot to recover it's image. That can't be put on question.
The big console releases are the big third party titles. Which is the majority of the games on a system.

RDR2
COD
Battlefield
Destiny
Anthem
The Division
Far Cry

Those are all big console releases. They essentially went from a under performing console to "if you want the most bang for your buck on your new 4k tv...you should play here"

And the craziest thing is, they are still the losers of this generation but have a head start on next gen with all the good faith.

lemonade

May 8, 2018
The best place to play third party games does not make it the best console.

The whole piece is just so cheesy, reads like a love letter detailing how the author preserved the hardship and finally found lover Microsoft's love.

Calm down a bit.

DocSeuss

Oct 25, 2017
Doc's article is an extension of the content of his post history, therefore it's pretty relevant to the discussion.

This article went through three editors, none of which are die-hard xbox fans. They were happy with it. You're seeing what isn't there.

In nib's case, where I'm most concerned (aside from the stalking, what the fuck?) is that he's like "hey, this article ignores Microsoft's history, like it's lack of games." Having written this thing as a 6,000 word monstrosity before we got it down to a more readable size... I know for a fact I definitely talked about Microsoft's lack of games. It's a big problem. It's in the piece. So nib was clearly lying about the piece.

I would love for people to find specific statements in my piece that don't work. If I'm wrong, I am wrong. But I see a lot of sort of general "this isn't true" without any actual discussion. "oh, doc just doesn't like Sony" is patently absurd, I love my Vitas and will defend them to the death; I'm a PSP stan too. If there are actual inaccuracies in my piece, please, point them out, let me know if I got something wrong. If I got a serious fact wrong, then I will alert my editors and we'll issue a correction. In 5 years of games writing, I've had to issue a few, it's no skin off my nose.

If you want to say "hey, doc, you got this fact wrong" or something, please, by all means, do it. I worked hard with my editors to try to make sure it was factual; I had some great things I wanted to use in the piece that we had to cut because we couldn't find enough evidence to verify it, so I'm of the belief we did a great job on it.

It feels like people aren't really addressing the piece, they're just offended by the suggestion that the console is good hardware.

I want people to argue with me about claims I made in the piece. Surely that's not too hard?

honestly I'm pretty demoralized that a bunch of people tried to make it about me and everyone ignored the actual piece, it bums me out and makes me want to go do other shit instead, but I don't want anyone to think I'm trying to drive by. I just, I dunno, it bums me out? No one ever looks at what I say unless they agree with it. It's disheartening.

Last edited:

Screen Looker

Nov 17, 2018
People don't seem to realize that MS enjoyed so much success with the 360 largely because of Sony's blunder. Were Sony priced evenly or affordably relative to the 360, they would've surpassed MS in lifetime sales much sooner. They were riding the momentum of the PS2 and their arrogance occluded their vision and made them underestimate the competition. That won't happen again considering that we've heard continually from PS executives since who've communicated as much. We see the evidence in the expansion of their teams and you'd be foolish to think they're not going to spend many millions in R&D on PS5 and PSVR2. Playstation as a brand is much more valuable to Sony than Xbox is to Microsoft, so to think Sony is expending anything less than MS is faulty logic to me. We'll see the coming generation whose predictions were sound and which were off the mark.

This is false. Microsoft enjoyed a ton of success because of Halo, Call of Duty, and Kinect in the US/UK.

Ask Phil, he'll tell you they have more work to do with the rest of the world because despite 360 success, it masked large weaknesses in their consumer base in its highs.

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is false. Microsoft enjoyed a ton of success because of Halo, Call of Duty, and Kinect in the US/UK.

Ask Phil, he'll tell you they have more work to do with the rest of the world because despite 360 success, it masked large weaknesses in their consumer base in its highs.
Let alone the red ring of death. Granted the change in leadership with Don Mattrick taking over did ruin Microsoft's 1st party output at the end of the generation and that did lead into this generation with the Xbox One.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
There's a strong difference between dissecting what you find incorrect or correct about an article and digging through someone's online history.
As stated by Kage Maru, "debate the content of the article and see where the opinions stem from, not attack the person in question directly."

As for the article itself; I find that the PlayStation still has the console games that I want to play. As far as the online platforms, I'll concede that Live is great; but as a PC gamer it wouldn't be enough to sway to me, nor do I find backwards compatibility to be a particularly big issue for me. I found the history of it all to be a nice inclusion in the piece (granted none of it unknown to me). I do feel that the Xbox One reveal was somewhat hand-waved past around (but was indeed covered).

Overall, I feel like the article was well written and does cover why I think the Xbox's image has been saved; it's conclusion differs from my own. The brand and hte console are far better off than where I had expected it to be just a few years ago; but I find more value out of the other offerings. PS4 for the games I like to play, Switch for the Nintendo exclusives, and PC for everything else. I will say that had this been the initial release direction, then it would have likely been a far harder choice.

As for the questions in the OP:
What y'all think of where Xbox One has come since launch?
Going to be honest, it's been an incredible turn around. It's in a solid position right now, no doubt.

What stands out?
Big fan of the game pass from what I've heard about it

What needs more work?
Hard to say at the moment. With where we are in the cycle, my focus is on future hardware; and so should Microsoft's.

Wrellie

Oct 29, 2017
yep I agree with this, many of us have known Doc for years between ERA and the forum that will go unnamed, why is the context of his previous posts not relevant? it's not like he's changed any of his views

also this, let Doc defend himself, he's perfectly willing as his posts in this thread prove

banning Nib95 and giving DocSeuss seeming protected status make it feel like ERA isn't all that different from the previous forum where some users were obvious favorites of mods who got away with stuff others couldn't

This might be the most ridiculous ban I've ever seen. I could see if the author of the article didn't come in the thread and spew more nonsense. It would be nice to see Nib95 unbanned immediately and apologized to.

DangerMan

Oct 29, 2017
The big console releases are the big third party titles. Which is the majority of the games on a system.

RDR2
COD
Battlefield
Destiny
Anthem
The Division
Far Cry

Those are all big console releases. They essentially went from a under performing console to "if you want the most bang for your buck on your new 4k tv...you should play here"

And the craziest thing is, they are still the losers of this generation but have a head start on next gen with all the good faith.

Other than RDR2 the best place to play every single one of those is PC. And don't give me "not everyone can afford a PC" if your argument is predicated on a $450 console and a 4K TV. The Xbox One X is an enthusiast machine, and a damned impressive one, but if most bang for your buck is the argument an S w/ gamepass is a better one. If best place to play third party is your argument, PC is the winner. If console exclusives are your argument, Xbox was never in the conversation. The #1 selling point of an X to me, and the reason I've almost bought one several times, is BC upscaling.

Overall, I feel like the article was well written and does cover why I think the Xbox's image has been saved; it's conclusion differs from my own. The brand and hte console are far better off than where I had expected it to be just a few years ago; but I find more value out of the other offerings. PS4 for the games I like to play, Switch for the Nintendo exclusives, and PC for everything else. I will say that had this been the initial release direction, then it would have likely been a far harder choice.

This sums up my feelings well. The PS4 > Switch > PC trinity is basically unbeatable - which makes the article's conclusion "Xbox One X is the best place to play" feel questionable at best to me.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
This article went through three editors, none of which are die-hard xbox fans. They were happy with it. You're seeing what isn't there.

In nib's case, where I'm most concerned (aside from the stalking, what the fuck?) is that he's like "hey, this article ignores Microsoft's history, like it's lack of games." Having written this thing as a 6,000 word monstrosity before we got it down to a more readable size... I know for a fact I definitely talked about Microsoft's lack of games. It's a big problem. It's in the piece. So nib was clearly lying about the piece.

I would love for people to find specific statements in my piece that don't work. If I'm wrong, I am wrong. But I see a lot of sort of general "this isn't true" without any actual discussion. "oh, doc just doesn't like Sony" is patently absurd, I love my Vitas and will defend them to the death; I'm a PSP stan too. If there are actual inaccuracies in my piece, please, point them out, let me know if I got something wrong. If I got a serious fact wrong, then I will alert my editors and we'll issue a correction. In 5 years of games writing, I've had to issue a few, it's no skin off my nose.

If you want to say "hey, doc, you got this fact wrong" or something, please, by all means, do it. I worked hard with my editors to try to make sure it was factual; I had some great things I wanted to use in the piece that we had to cut because we couldn't find enough evidence to verify it, so I'm of the belief we did a great job on it.

It feels like people aren't really addressing the piece, they're just offended by the suggestion that the console is good hardware.

I want people to argue with me about claims I made in the piece. Surely that's not too hard?
Honestly...you don't have to defend your work man, it's a good article. Don't feed the trolls.

Kage Maru

Oct 27, 2017
So then are you then claiming that the 360 and PS4 did not in fact enjoy as much success as they did because of the blunders of their respective competition? It's silly to claim they didn't, that is a direct factor as to why they were as successful as they were.

I don't agree. I think both systems enjoyed the success they saw more so for the things they did right rather than what the competition did wrong. It's not like these competing systems weren't without their own stumbles, especially in the case of the 360.

With the 360, we saw a system that released a year earlier, was much cheaper but was still technically comparable to the main competition. It offered a large, diverse library, especially when you consider where the Xbox brand came from.They offered features and services that we wouldn't see on other systems until the next generation.

With the PS4, they offered a considerable performance gap for a cheaper price. It was the home and launch console for many indie titles. It too offered a large, diverse library that catered to many different gamers. It closed the gap on features and in some ways even did those features better than the competition. They did all this while continuing to push for a great lineup of 1st party titles.

Both successes were well deserved imo. Would the gap be nearly as large had the competition not screwed up so bad in the beginning? That's not something any of us could answer. Who's to say either company wouldn't have reacted and have been more aggressive had the competition made fewer mistakes? We'll never know.

It is pointing out inconsistentcies and it's doing exactly that.

I don't see people pointing out inconsistencies, I see people dismissing him or attacking his character because of his history.

Screen Looker

Nov 17, 2018
Conversely, Sony only succeeded with PS4 to this degree because the WiiU was completely dead in the water and Microsoft bungled their launch and marketing so badly. Complete dominance isn't necessarily their default state - we've never seen what it looks like when all 3 players are firing on all cylinders. It's going to be an exciting generation, imo.

This is also false.

Sony has succeeded due to smart partnerships (Destiny, Rocket League, Fortnite, Spider-Man, etc.), a string of hit exclusive titles (Infamous, Uncharted, Horizon, God of War, et.), a better inherited economy around the world, and the PS4 establishing itself as a place for all games from indie to big budget early on attracting a wider selection of games. It also helps they have had much better Japanese relationships.

Business isn't something that means someone else fucking up means success. They both could have failed to launch.

Mezoly

Jimbo Replacement
Oct 25, 2017
There's a strong difference between dissecting what you find incorrect or correct about an article and digging through someone's online history.
As stated by Kage Maru, "debate the content of the article and see where the opinions stem from, not attack the person in question directly."

Where is the consistency though? Why Pacther's history get dragged here without the same moderation qualification? If outlets allowed Twitter fanboys to write articles for them then are we not supposed to bring it up either? if I made a thread about Crapgamer's video should we just discuss its content and ignore the person history? This hasn't been the case on Era before or at least it isn't consistent enough that the only reason that this is being enforced here is that the user is also a member and favoritism is being applied.
I know I'm rehashing my earlier post but I didn't get a response. If you don't wish to respond I would understand and I won't bring it up again.

Last edited:

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Other than RDR2 the best place to play every single one of those is PC. And don't give me "not everyone can afford a PC" if your argument is predicated on a $450 console and a 4K TV. The Xbox One X is an enthusiast machine, and a damned impressive one, but if most bang for your buck is the argument an S w/ gamepass is a better one. If best place to play third party is your argument, PC is the winner. If console exclusives are your argument, Xbox was never in the conversation. The #1 selling point of an X to me, and the reason I've almost bought one several times, is BC upscaling.
I'm sorry but you're wrong. PC is one of the worst places to play some of those games due to the tiny size of the communities.

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't see people pointing out inconsistencies, I see people dismissing him or attacking his character because of his history.
His history is exactly part of why because he is known. It's the same if jason scheier, arthur gies or ben kuchera posted an article. There previous history is exactly what I would be highlighting. Talking about the writer and his histroy is extremely relevant to what he wrote and the prospective on what he's writing about. Not to mention his posts in this very thread.

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
His history is exactly part of why because he is known. It's the same if jason scheier, arthur gies or ben kuchera posted an article. There previous history is exactly what I would be highlighting. Talking about the writer and his histroy is extremely relevant to what he wrote and the prospective on what he's writing about. Not to mention his posts in this very thread.
The same can be said though in regards to those attacking him.

DocSeuss

Oct 25, 2017

As for the article itself; I find that the PlayStation still has the console games that I want to play. As far as the online platforms, I'll concede that Live is great; but as a PC gamer it wouldn't be enough to sway to me, nor do I find backwards compatibility to be a particularly big issue for me. I found the history of it all to be a nice inclusion in the piece (granted none of it unknown to me). I do feel that the Xbox One reveal was somewhat hand-waved past around (but was indeed covered).

As for the questions in the OP:
What y'all think of where Xbox One has come since launch?
Going to be honest, it's been an incredible turn around. It's in a solid position right now, no doubt.

What stands out?
Big fan of the game pass from what I've heard about it

What needs more work?
Hard to say at the moment. With where we are in the cycle, my focus is on future hardware; and so should Microsoft's.

I'm hoping that I can convince someone to let me write about how bad the Microsoft Store is in the future.

It should be obvious from the piece that I love the console as it is. I think it's a pretty box, it's objectively powerful, and like... last night, a friend of mine was going "holy shit how does ninja gaiden black look this good?" As someone who loved a lot of games like Conker and Crimson Skies, the Xbox One X is in this amazing place where it appeals to me in a huge way. It's so close to perfect... it just doesn't have the games. But I mean, I have weird tastes. No bones about it. I don't care about any Nintendo games out there right now so my switch only gets turned on if I need it for work. I don't really care about most Sony exclusives either, so again, a problem. I don't care about most Microsoft exclusives either right now. So for me... this is entirely a hardware and "what old games can i play?" discussion. I realize that's different for other people. Like, if you're really big into open-world action adventure games, the Playstation is the best choice. If you love Nintendo games, yeah, get you that Mario/Smash box. But for me, someone whose favorite games this year are almost entirely PC exclusives... all I really care about is hardware and ecosystem, and the Xbox hardware/software is the most interesting to me right now.

I think if Microsoft forges ahead, and they're like "okay, our ecosystem is good, now it's time to bring the games," that's awesome.

But... look, I'll be honest... Crackdown 3 isn't inspiring me. I like Ninja Theory but they're a very 7/10 studio imo. I am not a big fan of how Wasteland 2 plays and Torment didn't get great reviews. I like Obsidian, but the shooting in Outer Worlds isn't really getting my attention. I linked my take here on 343i's work on Halo. It bums me out a lot. I love the Halo games; they are some of the finest crafted games of all time. I don't think 343i has made one as good as Bungie has.

I'm honestly a bit concerned that even with all these acquisitions, a lot of which are super appealing to people in the niche--these are all very INTERESTING developers--Microsoft isn't bringing the "event" games yet. It's their biggest weakness. The Microsoft Store is another big one (during edits on this piece, I had to clarify that I love the fact that I can play Forza Motorsport 4 on my Xbox or PC with crossbuy/cross save, but I hate the store I have to download it from). I think as much as Microsoft has done to turn this ship around...

I mean... is it enough?

This is where I'm personally struggling. I like the device. I'm geeking out over it. But I also want to buy a June oven ($500, lmfao, no can do). I would buy myself a 3DO if I could. I love tech. I love surrounding myself with tech. My friends send me their old electronics when they don't want them. I have 12 Playstation-branded consoles in my house right now because I love this beautiful old hardware that people have sent to me. The Xbox One X is the most alluring tech on the market right now, and the way I can stream shit flawlessly or seamlessly jump between my PC and my TV is amazing. It's like a more robust version of Steam's whole in-home streaming setup. This tech is WONDERFUL. I would love to buy a 4K TV so I could see what HDR is like.

But... I don't know if they're bringing the Event Games. I bet Outer Wilds will be a cult classic, but you take a game like God of War, with its really in-depth cinematics and emphasis on its awe-inspiring art direction, and like... I dunno, can Obsidian compete with Santa Monica Studio? Obsidian is a studio with a history of releasing the most broken games in years. Sure, I gave Pillars of Eternity 2 a 4.5 out of 5. I loved it. One of the best games of the year. Sold like ass.

I don't know if Microsoft can make people go "I need to spend money on this." Halo's ENTIRE philosophy is one I don't want to be a part of. Bungie's Halo is how you're this noble, badass warrior with great lines. 343's Halo is like "u are a war crime. ur best friend is INSANE." Who wants to live out that fantasy?

How can Microsoft overcome this? I think it has to be a conscious change.

This is also false.

Sony has succeeded due to smart partnerships (Destiny, Rocket League, Fortnite, Spider-Man, etc.), a string of hit exclusive titles (Infamous, Uncharted, Horizon, God of War, et.), a better inherited economy around the world, and the PS4 establishing itself as a place for all games from indie to big budget early on attracting a wider selection of games. It also helps they have had much better Japanese relationships.

Business isn't something that means someone else fucking up means success. They both could have failed to launch.

I personally believe that Infamous games are Sony's best first-party exclusives, but I don't think that those games could be called "hits." They're niche as hell. Always made me sad. Second Son and First Light did poorly enough that Sony chose not to continue the franchise.

Kage Maru

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sorry but you're wrong. PC is one of the worst places to play some of those games due to the tiny size of the communities.

I don't know. The communities seem fine in most games like BF, Fortnite, or PUBG. I'd more so argue that if bang for the buck is his main argument then a 2x price increase for a 4.6x performance increase would put the 1X ahead in the bang for buck category. GamePass works just the same on the 1X, so it should apply there as well.

Deleted member 9857

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This might be the most ridiculous ban I've ever seen. I could see if the author of the article didn't come in the thread and spew more nonsense. It would be nice to see Nib95 unbanned immediately and apologized to.

sadly it seems that's not going to happen

as I saw it it seemed like it was being brought up BECAUSE of what DocSeuss was saying both in this thread and in his article

The same can be said though in regards to those attacking him.

in what way? I don't think I've ever seen someone accuse Nib of being a fanboy

I'm hoping that I can convince someone to let me write about how bad the Microsoft Store is in the future.

It should be obvious from the piece that I love the console as it is. I think it's a pretty box, it's objectively powerful, and like... last night, a friend of mine was going "holy shit how does ninja gaiden black look this good?" As someone who loved a lot of games like Conker and Crimson Skies, the Xbox One X is in this amazing place where it appeals to me in a huge way. It's so close to perfect... it just doesn't have the games. But I mean, I have weird tastes. No bones about it. I don't care about any Nintendo games out there right now so my switch only gets turned on if I need it for work. I don't really care about most Sony exclusives either, so again, a problem. I don't care about most Microsoft exclusives either right now. So for me... this is entirely a hardware and "what old games can i play?" discussion. I realize that's different for other people. Like, if you're really big into open-world action adventure games, the Playstation is the best choice. If you love Nintendo games, yeah, get you that Mario/Smash box. But for me, someone whose favorite games this year are almost entirely PC exclusives... all I really care about is hardware and ecosystem, and the Xbox hardware/software is the most interesting to me right now.

I think if Microsoft forges ahead, and they're like "okay, our ecosystem is good, now it's time to bring the games," that's awesome.

But... look, I'll be honest... Crackdown 3 isn't inspiring me. I like Ninja Theory but they're a very 7/10 studio imo. I am not a big fan of how Wasteland 2 plays and Torment didn't get great reviews. I like Obsidian, but the shooting in Outer Worlds isn't really getting my attention. I linked my take here on 343i's work on Halo. It bums me out a lot. I love the Halo games; they are some of the finest crafted games of all time. I don't think 343i has made one as good as Bungie has.

I'm honestly a bit concerned that even with all these acquisitions, a lot of which are super appealing to people in the niche--these are all very INTERESTING developers--Microsoft isn't bringing the "event" games yet. It's their biggest weakness. The Microsoft Store is another big one (during edits on this piece, I had to clarify that I love the fact that I can play Forza Motorsport 4 on my Xbox or PC with crossbuy/cross save, but I hate the store I have to download it from). I think as much as Microsoft has done to turn this ship around...

I mean... is it enough?

This is where I'm personally struggling. I like the device. I'm geeking out over it. But I also want to buy a June oven ($500, lmfao, no can do). I would buy myself a 3DO if I could. I love tech. I love surrounding myself with tech. My friends send me their old electronics when they don't want them. I have 12 Playstation-branded consoles in my house right now because I love this beautiful old hardware that people have sent to me. The Xbox One X is the most alluring tech on the market right now, and the way I can stream shit flawlessly or seamlessly jump between my PC and my TV is amazing. It's like a more robust version of Steam's whole in-home streaming setup. This tech is WONDERFUL. I would love to buy a 4K TV so I could see what HDR is like.

But... I don't know if they're bringing the Event Games. I bet Outer Wilds will be a cult classic, but you take a game like God of War, with its really in-depth cinematics and emphasis on its awe-inspiring art direction, and like... I dunno, can Obsidian compete with Santa Monica Studio? Obsidian is a studio with a history of releasing the most broken games in years. Sure, I gave Pillars of Eternity 2 a 4.5 out of 5. I loved it. One of the best games of the year. Sold like ass.

I don't know if Microsoft can make people go "I need to spend money on this." Halo's ENTIRE philosophy is one I don't want to be a part of. Bungie's Halo is how you're this noble, badass warrior with great lines. 343's Halo is like "u are a war crime. ur best friend is INSANE." Who wants to live out that fantasy?

I honestly believe this is one of the best posts I've ever seen from you Doc, it's a very good argument and something I actually find myself agreeing with

Jaxar

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
That's a summary of the article; I think it refers to my stuff about the console being the best console in terms of like functionality/ecosystem/customer support and stuff, even though it doesn't have the games, which is its achilles' heel.

Quite an important thing to note I would have thought.

I've recently bought an Xbox One X (my first ever Xbox in fact) but I certainly don't feel it's the best console on the market, purely because there is more to a console than how powerful it is.

DangerMan

Oct 29, 2017

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. See? We can both just say that with no evidence. Do you have anything to back up the relative strength of communities claim? I'd be interested in seeing what you're basing that off of.

Dec 18, 2017
Maybe X1 is the best hardware on the market but it's hardly the best place to game. All we ever hear from Philly is that next year should be an even better year, which frankly isn't saying much. At this point I don't get excited hearing Halo 6 or Gears 5 anymore. How about some new, original, exclusive experiences rivaling TLOU, GOW, Spiderman, Detroit, etc.

As an owner of an Xbox I hope that MS can bring some interesting games out before next gen or I'll probably pass on their next console.

Nightengale

Oct 26, 2017
Malaysia

Honestly I feel that this is something every publisher and developer struggle with. How do you create something that creates a vacuum in the room that excites within the first few minutes. And it's not as simple as pure aesthetics, gameplay, etc. It's something that has to come from the perfect marriage of all the components that I think still relies 50% on luck. Not on the quality of the game, but the immediacy of a game having an appeal where the first 5 minute trailer will have 20 million people captivated.

Kage Maru

Oct 27, 2017

If his history shows that he has a preference for xbox, how is that inconsistent with the article or his posts here? What I'm seeing is people acting like his opinion doesn't matter because he has a preference for the Xbox and that's just silly. On top of that, it's not like opinions or preferences can't change or be taken out of context. So pointing to jason scheier's history, for example, can be a flawed way to discuss their article. I saw similar ignorant attacks against Jason from the thread about his video with YongYea. People can debate the points without tearing the person down.

Riderz1337

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Where is the consistency though? Why Pacther's history get dragged here without the same moderation qualification? If outlets allowed Twitter fanboys to write articles for them then are we not supposed to bring it up either? if I made a thread about Crapgamer's video should we just discuss its content and ignore the person history? This hasn't been the case on Era before or at least it isn't consistent enough that the only reason that this is being enforced here is that the user is also a member and favoritism is being applied.
I know I'm rehashing my earlier post but I didn't get a response. If you don't wish to respond I would understand and I won't bring it up again.
Hmmm this is definitely an interesting take and I would like some clarification from the mods on this one. Would like to know where we draw the line.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Why do you fucking weirdos keep embarrassing yourself like this holy shit

God I wish I had half of the attentiveness to write articles so weirdos can bring up my tweets I made about a company lmfao

Stalking is wrong

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
This thread has run its course and will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.