• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The "train like an agent!" angle is fucking hilarious. Nobody other than 9yo boys is going to fall for that

Fergie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
England m8.
A week later:

GZHysKZ.gif

Sinfamy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"It only tracks your fitness progress guys, don't worry about all those other system permissions".
efobAjh.png

ZealousD

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Guys, the FBI already knows your movements, they don't need to release a fitness map to know what you're doing.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, what a great app! Definitely tell all your friends to download it, especially those that might partake in some weird activites (not like I am curious or anything haha).

Chips_Handon.png

BrassDragon

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
We have this for our national police force; it's not spyware, just something to help cut down on the number of applicants who fail physical fitness tests at selection and re-certification. Just bringing that number down a percentage or or two saves millions in wasted time and manpower over time.

They don't need something so blatant to spy on people's devices. But I guess the joke is too good to pass up.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Well at least they are being up front and dystopian about it, I appreciate honesty instead of backdoors and Google playing the good guys.

sialnez

Oct 27, 2017
Mueller reaaaaally betting on the wrong horse here if he's thinking he could get to the orange clown via the sports angle...

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ok who here is gonna download it and report back?

OP
OP
Regulus Tera

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
We have this for our national police force; it's not spyware, just something to help cut down on the number of applicants who fail physical fitness tests at selection and re-certification. Just bringing that number down a percentage or or two saves millions in wasted time and manpower over time.
surejan.gif