• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AllEchse

Oct 29, 2017
The bolded is the problem. They are not Human. Why would they have boobs? Also have you seen their mouths? did you imagine that on a nipple as well?

I hate the desing. Look at the lastest total war female LL

ss_b8c998dcb7c016d0ed16a96902b1140e7b1c8fc4.1920x1080.jpg

ss_57c7f92070fae81eb339cb3a85e916eab3c77927.1920x1080.jpg

She doesn't have boob armour despite being a "skinnier"

IMO female predator is extremely lazy design
I agree that it's a lazy that they thought of it in human terms.
Their shape is very humaoid but I agree that some things like breast feeding must work kind of different with how their faces are designed.

It's just that her attire isn't really much different to what other predators we saw before were wearing.
Most of the time they just wear fishnets that expose their torso, with a few plates of armor maybe somewhere.
Actually she's wearing more than some, so I don't really get the boob armor complaint, giving her giant bulky armor would be weird, especially because they are more of the stalkery silent type.
They are alien, if it wasn't a design made by a human I could see her breasts being just as exposed as their male counterparts, cause they don't care about these things.
I just think that you are thinking of it humans terms just as much, just in a different way.

Heid

Jan 7, 2018
Predators having extreme dimorphism akin to an angler fish would have been sick. Just imagine a freaking behemoth of a Predator with a bunch of extra appendages lol not even thinking how this would for any kind of game

Female aliens just being aliens but with boobs is so creatively fuckin dead always bugged me its the bog standard

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
Can we talk about how bad that character design is?

"We want to have a female predator"
'Were the other ones male? I never really thought about predator gender before'
'Yes, they were male. So I'm thinking this one will look just lie them but just have giant tits,'
Like too many often, this the classic : "We need a female varitation of this bipedal specie who doesn't really looks like human"
We ended up with a human woman with big boobs cosplaying the male character.

Deleted member 47654

user requested account closure
Banned
Sep 10, 2018
The bolded is the problem. They are not Human. Why would they have boobs? Also have you seen their mouths? did you imagine that on a nipple as well?

I hate the desing. Look at the lastest total war female LL

ss_b8c998dcb7c016d0ed16a96902b1140e7b1c8fc4.1920x1080.jpg

ss_57c7f92070fae81eb339cb3a85e916eab3c77927.1920x1080.jpg

She doesn't have boob armour despite being a "skinnier"

IMO female predator is extremely lazy design
Predator desing Is not taking inspiration from medieval times, they get inspiration from Aztec and Mayan culture.
Also, Is everyone forgetting that using full body armor would be seeing as cowardly un predator culture?
Thats why male predators are almost naked most of the time if they can.
Can't give an excuse for predator tits, thats indeed silly.

Last edited:

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Never thought I'd ever ask this in my life but...

How does a baby predator breastfeed?

Like logically how are Predator boobs justified in universe? Look at the Predators mouth. You can't breastfeed that thing.

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Never thought I'd ever ask this in my life but...

How does a baby predator breastfeed?

Like logically how are Predator boobs justified in universe? Look at the Predators mouth. You can't breastfeed that thing.
"The Predators are portrayed as sexually dimorphic mammals. The females are larger and stronger than males, and sport more prominent mammary glands (like human females)."

The uncovered breasts probably look like a Predator's mouth.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Canon or not, I'd be on board with giant buff female predators. But also, the design in that screenshot is...bad. Why they trying to make stupid sexy human with hockey mask? Have these people even seen Predator?

If you're gonna do this, then at least make them have three boobs or something.

BigDes

Knows Too Much
Oct 25, 2017
Predator desing Is not taking inspiration from medieval times, they get inspiration from Aztec and Mayan culture.
Also, Is everyone forgetting that using full body armor would be seeing as cowardly un predator culture?
Thats why male predators are almost naked most of the time if they can.
Can't give an excuse for predator tits, thats indeed silly.
Depending on what they hunt, Predators wear armour. Against the Xenomorph they wear quite a lot of armour

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
apihfopez__23792.1461302987.jpg

predator-2-4k.jpg

I don't know if its a clan thing or what, but Predators barely wear clothing as it is. Only specific ones we've seen are more fully armored. I'm sure they sell a FemPred skin that is more armored.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
This. You'll always some kind of opposition. They were probably proud about this inclusion too.

There is a difference between just doing it for the sake for doing it and doing it with care and research into it. I can't imagine that the devs lacked access to IP's canon material.

The fact the design is so lazy is the gripe for many folks here. It's a standard (comparatively) shrunken female human with half a boob armour with Predator texture and other paraphernalia.

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Predators in the movies have "dick" armor/covers too.. and male breasts
Even with individual differences, armor is usually composed of a partial or full breastplate, pauldrons, gauntlets, extremity armor, neck armor, and most notably, the bio-helmet. Predators also use armor and fabric to protect and hide their groins and genitals.

Huh well I'll be. I always assumed they just wore a loin cloth thing.

llLeonhart

Oct 21, 2019
Honestly I don't mind?

It's kind of Lazy sure, but I didn't even realize during the trailer it was a female predator, I was so focused on the bow and thinking "cool!!! I get to use a bow as a predator!!" that I didn't realize it had titties.

Is a big deal? People are complaining that boobs are a human feature, but the male predator is pretty much a man with a fucked up face. It even has dick armor

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
That lady-predator design really does look like trash. That's lazy concept and execution. I don't necessarily expect slavish adherence to some old extended fiction, but I do expect more than a skinny-human lady look for a sci-fi species like the predator.

Kiekura

Mar 23, 2018
I agree that it is stupid how we always get the same look for females. Narrow waist and big chest. Why can't we have big muscular ones? Or hell make them super tall and lanky.

But it also makes sense that they have this very human like figure (just likes males do). It's just that they could use something else. Like Zarya in Overwatch.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Is "lazy devs" accusations allowed here once again?

It's the difference between saying a concept that doesn't take advantage of any of the characteristics of the subject matter comes across that way, vs. saying devs "don't work hard enough" when something has gone wrong. I'm saying the former, not the latter.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Can be both sexy and buff. Hopefully they make some changes, my guess is that they're just reusing the same skeleton animation for both male and female versions.
Doubt the gameplay will end up good given the dev and what was shown anyway.

Oct 25, 2017
She hasn't got enough muscle, but other than that she's fine. Female predators have had tits since they were first depicted, I doubt the devs got much of a say in the matter.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Who knew so many intergalactic species had breasts and were also just as repressed as humans in visibly showing them.

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Perry? As in SD Perry? As in author of the brilliant, amazing, masterpiece that Caliban Cove is? lol

anyway slapping a pair of titties on something and saying "gorl" is lazy and gross

Cokie Bear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Weird to see people being all "but why would an alien have tits" as if the original male predator wasn't already basically a human with an ugly face. They had pecks and abs and dick armour too.