IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fm4FKKKWbs&ab_channel=ParamountPlus
"The Warrior" - Knuckles struggles to adapt to his new life in Green Hills.

Join the echidna warrior from the cinematic world of Sonic the Hedgehog in this six-episode event. Stream Knuckles now, exclusively on Paramount+.

The new live-action event series follows Knuckles (Idris Elba) on a hilarious and action-packed journey of self-discovery as he agrees to train Wade (Adam Pally) as his protégé and teach him the ways of the Echidna warrior. The series takes place between the films SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2 and SONIC THE HEDGEHOG

Bill Gaitas

Oct 25, 2017
Geo locked.

Gotta love how I have no legal way of watching this show even though we have a streaming service that should get Paramout+ stuff. (SkyShowtime). Hooray for streaming!

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Thanks for this! My Paramount+ recently expired and I didn't want to shell the money out for one show with six 30ish-minute episodes.

Granted, I'll still have to pay for the other five if I like the first episode, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Lol.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
It's really cringey. I love Adam Pally and I hoped that even though it's human-centric, that he could carry it, but the humor is a bit too cringe-inducing and forced.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for this! My Paramount+ recently expired and I didn't want to shell the money out for one show with six 30ish-minute episodes.

Granted, I'll still have to pay for the other five if I like the first episode, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Lol.

They give out 1 month free trials like candy, try this code: WLASU7

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
Geo locked.

Gotta love how I have no legal way of watching this show even though we have a streaming service that should get Paramout+ stuff. (SkyShowtime). Hooray for streaming!
Preorders for a Blu-ray got added to Amazon over the weekend. Is that something available in your country?

But regardless, agreed. Streaming services are a bunch of horseshit

Bill Gaitas

Oct 25, 2017
Preorders for a Blu-ray got added to Amazon over the weekend. Is that something available in your country?

But regardless, agreed. Streaming services are a bunch of horseshit
Physical video market is absolutely dead in Portugal, no chance of getting a copy for a reasonable price without importing.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, that didn't work. But I'm not 100% sure if I'm putting it in the right spot since my account is limited now due to it being lapsed.

Hmm, interesting. Unfortunately I can't check myself because I'm already using a different free trial, but others mentioned it should work even if you're lapsed.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Hmm, interesting. Unfortunately I can't check myself because I'm already using a different free trial, but others mentioned it should work even if you're lapsed.
Looking from the comments relating to the source of the code, they may have just all been used up. Looks like they have new codes 1-3 times per month, so I'll probably just check back a different day.

Thank you for trying though!

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
3 episodes into this show and I just can't figure out who the target audience is?

Lots of 80s and 90s nostalgia, but not enough slapstick for kids, but not really jokes geared towards adults? It just feels a bit unfocused.

Feenix

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2017
It's really cringey. I love Adam Pally and I hoped that even though it's human-centric, that he could carry it, but the humor is a bit too cringe-inducing and forced.
I like Adam Pally too but I feel like his character (not that I give that many fucks) kinda went through a Homer Simpson thing of being a relatively goofy human to a literal bumbling cartoon moron.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
I like Adam Pally too but I feel like his character (not that I give that many fucks) kinda went through a Homer Simpson thing of being a relatively goofy human to a literal bumbling cartoon moron.

I totally agree. He's a funny dude when given funny material, but it's hard to watch cartoon-level bumbling in real life lol

Ashes of Dreams

Fallen Guardian of Unshakable Resolve
May 22, 2020
I've heard nothing good about this show.
My feelings on both movies were "these aren't good but they aren't for me". Probably just not gonna watch this.