The first Kamen Rider of the Reiwa Era is Bringing Back Bugs + Female Rider

Itsuki

Oct 26, 2017
Design looks better than Zi-O. Hopefully the story is also better.
I don’t know if this is the right place to ask this but, how are the current toys sales of the latest Super Sentai show? Better than the previous one?

Slayven

You probably post about me on another board.
Oct 25, 2017
They saved enough money on monster suits with Build and Zi-O they should be able to ballout

WarRock

Oct 25, 2017
I hope a season of the bed guys empowering asshole humans. Those are usually the best. W, and Fourze
* looks at Zi-O and Wizard nervously *
You are not wrong though.

Design looks better than Zi-O. Hopefully the story is also better.
I don’t know if this is the right place to ask this but, how are the current toys sales of the latest Super Sentai show? Better than the previous one?
See:
As far as Ryusoulger goes, once you compare the report for the 9 months of the last fiscal year and the one for the full fiscal year, you get the first quarter of Ryusoulger moving 2.1 billion yens. Here are numbers of the previous series for comparison (all taken from the Bandai financial reports, but split and added up based on the currently running series).

It's rather low, but there is an issue. Due to the beginning of the series getting moved, while most shows there had two months airing for the first financial quarter (or rather, last one of the previous year), Ryusoulger only had one month. So, if the sales could keep those numbers for another month, rather than falling quickly like usual, it could be doing well overall. However, Bandai's expectations for the next year would only put Ryusoulger around Ninninger and Zyuohger numbers if they're correct, and they were writen after they saw the data for its first month, so its numbers might not really be anything special.

Slayven

You probably post about me on another board.
Oct 25, 2017
* looks at Zi-O and Wizard nervously *
You are not wrong though.

See:
I haven't watched ZI-o all the way but wasn't the human forced to become Another Riders or have their love ones killed? And Wizard the peoeple getting their bodies snatch so that doesn't count. Except for maybe Gremlin, he was a serial killer before and didn't change all that much

WarRock

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't watched ZI-o all the way but wasn't the human forced to become Another Riders or have their love ones killed? And Wizard the peoeple getting their bodies snatch so that doesn't count. Except for maybe Gremlin, he was a serial killer before and didn't change all that much
Nah, the Time Jackers give a Rider power to a human who was going to die or would have a close person to him/her die. In the latest episodes though they are straight up giving it to people who have a strong wish or whatever - check out the Kiva arc for the best example.