• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NoRéN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
ou-look-at-him-and-tell-me-theres-a-god-29750163.png
oh fuck lol

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
Can't wait for the moment when his offspring bursts through the holes in his skin in the climax of the film. Harbingers of the fall of men and all of gods creation.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
This could just be Clifford as a puppy, before he grows into a giant dog. We didn't even know this movie was being made lmao it's not like we know the plot, no reason to assume this is his final form.

Xeno

Oct 25, 2017
These kids are gonna have to be amazing actors if they have to look at that thing and pretend to love it.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah he better be growing still because he was as big as their two story house.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
That's amazing. I want to see the entire movie where Clifford is just the actors in that suit with no CGI.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's a model the CG team uses to get a reference of the lighting for a given scene which then informs how they handle the illumination of the CG model. This is a... terrifying example though.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Emily Elizabeth has summoned a dog from hell. I guess he'll probably be bigger in the movie or at least grow partway through.