• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
4flashotqvs2i.png

4breakerawrs1u.png

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ SEASON 4 TRAILER ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

Main Cast
Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash/The Dumbest Man Alive
Candice Patton as Iris West/Bride of the Damned
Danielle Panabaker as Caitlin Snow/Petty Theft Frost
Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon/Good Vibe
Keiynan Lonsdale as Wally West/Black Flash, but like not the bad one
Tom Cavanagh as Dr. Harrison "Harry" Wells/HR Wells/Ed
Jesse L. Martin as Detective Joe West/
Neil Sandilands as Clifford DeVoe/The Thinker [New!]

Guest Stars
Hartley Sawyer as Ralph Dibny/Elongated Man
Kim Engelbrecht as "The Mechanic"
Danny Trejo as "Breacher"
Jessica Camacho as Gypsy
Anne Dudek as Tracy Brand
Katee Sackhoff as Amunet Black/Blacksmith

4breakerbyps55.png

Related OTs: ARROW S6 | LEGENDS S3 | SUPERGIRL S3
Season Three available on US Netflix now. Use
spoiler tags
where appropriate.

Don't forget to catch this year's crossover event!

Last edited:

Entryhazard

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shouldn't be S4 in the title?
Or am I missing a joke about the past season actually never having happened

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
Can I just say that last week's villain (lady luck aka hazard) was one of the best this show has ever had? From her intro to the end, she was a delight lol. Amazing episode

theaface

Oct 25, 2017
That's a great Season 4 thread title you have there. It would be a shame if someone messed with a timeline and changed it...

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This title amuses just a bit more because of Stranger Things.

Anyways, glad to have our own OT again, this show wasn't going to shit on itself after all.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
New episode tonight? That's a stretch.

#4.04 "Elongated Journey Into Night"
Episode Promo
Synopsis:
TOM CAVANAGH DIRECTS; DANNY TREJO GUEST STARS AS BREACHER — Cisco (Carlos Valdes) is shocked when his and Gypsy's (guest star Jessica Camacho) father, Breacher (guest star Danny Trejo), shows up on Earth-1. Breacher takes an immediate disliking to Cisco and decides to hunt him. Meanwhile, Barry (Grant Gustin) runs into his old nemesis, Ralph Dibny (guest star Hartley Sawyer). Tom Cavanagh directed the episode written by Sterling Gates & Thomas Pound (404).
fla404b_0129b.jpg

fla404a_0019b.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i couldn't finish the last episode because Hazard annoyed the fuck out of me. Anything big happen for the overall plot?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
This show is super dumb this season. That's fine, though. Super dumb is way better than the meandering, grim mess it was last year.

I still think Wells is acting kind of off, though. Something's up with Harry and I'm not quite sure what yet.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This show is super dumb this season. That's fine, though. Super dumb is way better than the meandering, grim mess it was last year.

I'm okay with some lightheartedness but last week they went way overboard, it felt like the episode was written by a 3 year old. It was way too stupid. I did like the final "confrontation" with Hazard, though.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I'm okay with some lightheartedness but last week they went way overboard, it felt like the episode was written by a 3 year old. It was way too stupid. I did like the final "confrontation" with Hazard, though.

I think the show is still trying to release the pressure from last season, which is why it's veered so hard into silliness territory. I imagine things will get a bit more serious over the next few weeks.

After this Ralph Dibny episode, I mean.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was a huge fan of The Flash during season 1, and each season has had me wane in interest
I kept hearing this season would be different...
They are trying imo too hard to be light-hearted that it's becoming a turn off
I felt that one ep during season 3 when Barry lost his memory temporarily was more natural than what I've seen so far this season and with the Elongated Man coming up, he looks annoying as all hell

I don't know what's going on anymore with this show

Status
Not open for further replies.