• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Pretty much. I figure they'll end the first half of Crisis on some major deaths and blank it out like Infinity War did with a really dark cliffhanger, then reopen next year with the conclusion.
So it'll be up to the Legends to save the multiverse then. Best crossover confirmed.

It'll be fun to see the Legends interact with Wells Thawne.

Deleted member 34881

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I really hope the next season is good. This season was just boring. Like I give team Flash credit for having plans to take down Cicada, but the writers seemed like they kept wanting to change their minds and have them literally stand there and do nothing after they take him down. Its sad to see Flash go from an amazing season 1 to a good season 2, and just fall flat for 3, some good episodes in 4.

Rackham

Oct 25, 2017
There were so many times Flash could have taken Cicada to a power dampening cell and didn't. This might be the worst season

Stunner911

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wakanda
Never forget
Q2zPaO6.gif

tumblr_pmhfdttDhN1qa7k60o3_r1_540.gif

Deleted member 34881

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Man The Flash seriously needs a lighter tone or a less serious villain this season, aside from Thawne. I wonder if he will be just one of the villains for the crossover or be more integral to season 6.

roflwaffles

Oct 30, 2017
Haven't watched since the Savitar season since it was so disappointing. Has the quality gone up since? S1 is still my favorite season of superhero TV but everything after has disappointed me.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Bring back the Rogues, being manipulated by Thawne. Then you can have a longer arc, more team dynamics, and pretty cool fights.

Deleted member 34881

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Im fine with the team being Flash, Elongated Man and Frost. What do you guys think season 6 Wells will be like? I kind of don't want one but its like tradition at this point.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Im fine with the team being Flash, Elongated Man and Frost. What do you guys think season 6 Wells will be like? I kind of don't want one but its like tradition at this point.

Monitor Wells.

No not the Monitor race but a monitor that has a live feed of Wells giving the team instructions. They have to carry the monitor everywhere they go. Hilarity ensues!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
You know what would actually be an interesting idea? Wells-Prime, from the timeline before Thawne came back the first time.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
There were so many times Flash could have taken Cicada to a power dampening cell and didn't. This might be the worst season
There were ways to write around that too. Put Cicada in the cell, but make the dagger have a will of its own so it ends up destroying the cell to free Cicada. That would also give more urgency to the "we must get rid of the dagger!" plot.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
There were ways to write around that too. Put Cicada in the cell, but make the dagger have a will of its own so it ends up destroying the cell to free Cicada. That would also give more urgency to the "we must get rid of the dagger!" plot.
They showed with Grace that the dagger is fast enough to keep up with flash so I don't know why they don't have flash attempt to take Cicada but the dagger keeps chasing him down to make it less dumb

Or have it so that meta dampening tech doesn't work because technically Cicada isn't a meta and/or Dagger would work

It's just easy ways to make it less dumb

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Or have it so that meta dampening tech doesn't work because technically Cicada isn't a meta and/or Dagger would work

They literally said Cicada was a meta, though. Cisco said he needed to get some meta blood to make his meta poison cure, and Killer Frost used her new love of knife-fights to grab some from Cicada. And Cisco didn't object, and it worked.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
They literally said Cicada was a meta, though. Cisco said he needed to get some meta blood to make his meta poison cure, and Killer Frost used her new love of knife-fights to grab some from Cicada. And Cisco didn't object, and it worked.
Injecting her with the cure wasn't enough though, the dagger still worked. See, it's right there! It's not that hard, flash writers. :(

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
Why is it that like...for 5 years, every single speedster that is not Barry Allen always seems to outrun him? This guy is like the opposite of Goku, the more he fights and runs, the weaker and slower he gets.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Why is it that like...for 5 years, every single speedster that is not Barry Allen always seems to outrun him? This guy is like the opposite of Goku, the more he fights and runs, the weaker and slower he gets.

I'm half-convinced that Barry deliberately nerfs himself so he actually has things to struggle against. Like it's a self-inflicted mental block.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
They really are inconsistent with his speed. Crisis on Earth X had Barry and Thawne at equal speed finally and now I guess not anymore lol.

Nora got heavily scaled to her dad and Thawne during the fight, but then Thawne splits himself (usually when someone splits themselves they lose some of their powers but not Thawne), and outruns both of them.

Speed Force levels are real funny is all I'm saying lol.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Nora got heavily scaled to her dad and Thawne during the fight, but then Thawne splits himself (usually when someone splits themselves they lose some of their powers but not Thawne), and outruns both of them.

Speed Force levels are real funny is all I'm saying lol.

And that was real odd as we've come to expect such consistency from the show.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
This Thawne is from much later in the timeline than Crisis on Earth-X Thawne, at least 15 years. He might be rusty but he could've trained for decades after Earth-X.

Also I guess this episode confirms that he ages slower, when the dagger came off he reverted back to his normal Tom Cavanagh look.

Status
Not open for further replies.