• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Suuure.. What else do you want? Flash to be able to catch baddies after they slowly run around a corner.
Brah, the folding man literally got captured because no one had one ounce of peripheral vision.
BeautifulPaleGoose-size_restricted.gif

He literally lost him even though he's faster than jets

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
God, is it that time already?

Im probably gonna end up watching this, even though there large portions of last season that were terrible and infuriating. I mean, i need something to do on the train journey to work and also need inspiration to post on here more so picking holes in the story and characters is as good as any reason.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know why but the new costume looks ridiculous without the chinstrap.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
We've already had speed stealing I thought
Talking about Zoom? That's more like Speedforce stealing. They've given speed multiple times in different ways, but I don't think they've actually taken it.

Speed stealing like taking all the momentum from an object.

Can't wait to see how Barry fucks everything up again.
Hopefully that passed down to Nora and Barry actually has some sense this season.

Pog

Banned
May 19, 2018
The writers have shown no sign of taking audience criticism to heart for 4 seasons now so I don't see what is so different about this time to make it worth watching. This show is so safe and formulaic that it's infuriating considering its potential.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
The writers have shown no sign of taking audience criticism to heart for 4 seasons now so I don't see what is so different about this time to make it worth watching. This show is so safe and formulaic that it's infuriating considering its potential.
They acted like they addressed criticisms last season of the show being "too dark" or whatever by having it be a little more light hearted and silly, which doesn't address the actual big problem with the show, which is that the writing went to shit and the episodes settled into an identical pattern.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
LET'S DO THIS!

tumblr_nlfq54RQQ61qbcq3wo1_400.gif

Can't wait until my boy Barry is back to be hypocritical and hold Ls, and he's chock full of Ls.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, it's back already? Huh. I don't have cable anymore, so I'm not sure I'll be able to watch it.

Which streaming service gets the CW shows week of release? Hulu?

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have seen nothing to indicate this season will be any better than what has come before... whatsoever

I can take comfort that I like the actress playing Nora, from her Smallville days, but so far it's more of the same

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't the app require an active TV subscription? I forget, all the other networks I watch shows on cut me off in their apps when my family dropped the TV part of our internet package.
Nah, the app is standalone. Just dl it and watch, no subscription to it or tv required.

Only downside is you have to wait until the day after it airs for the shows to be available.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Over/Under Time!
  • Hallway Talks: 24
  • Times Barry somehow gets punched by a non-speedster: 16
  • Times Barry chides someone for doing something he recently did: 8
  • Times Barry remembers one of the applications of his powers all by himself: 2 (I'm being generous)
  • Times Barry runs into a room and freezes, then Iris or whoever is on the phone tells him to do the obvious thing: 18
  • Times Caitlin appears in a scene and has a contribution other than making faces in the background: 12 (it seems like she may actually have something to do this year!)
  • Times a new seemingly-important character is introduced but then just disappears and is never seen or mentioned again: 4
  • Times a function that wouldn't ordinarily take place in a local coffee shop takes place in Jitters: 3
  • Times we see someone who is not Barry or with Barry having a life of their own (Jitters visits excluded): 2
  • Number of people who put their trust in Barry but end up dead: 5
  • Number of times Barry just takes off his mask in front of someone who is unaware he is the Flash: 5
  • "Run _____, run"s: 6

Nov 2, 2017
However, with the arrival of Barry and Patty Spivot's speedster daughter, Nora

Yo, what?!?

I dropped last season after like 2 episodes, so I'm clueless as to what is going on. After seeing the trailer for the new season I thought she was Iris and Barry's kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.