• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Chin up! The new season starts Tuesday October 9th at 8:00pm on The CW!

introbannerk4i27.png

Matching wits with The Thinker, who by season's end had harnessed the powers of all twelve bus metas he created, stretched Team Flash to their limits, but with the help of some new allies, Barry Allen (aka The Flash) and company were able to put a stop to the Enlightenment and save Central City once again.

However, with the arrival of Barry and Patty Spivot's speedster daughter, Nora, who arrived from the future admitting to having made a "big mistake", things are anything but status quo. Will parenthood be the challenge that finally slows The Flash down?

⚡⚡⚡ Main Cast ⚡⚡⚡
(By far the biggest yet with four new regulars*!)
  • Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash
  • Candice Patton as Iris West-Allen
  • Danielle Panabaker as Dr. Caitlin Snow
  • Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon/Vibe
  • Danielle Nicolet* as District Attorney Cecille Horton
  • Hartley Sawyer* as Ralph Dibny/Elongated Man
  • Jessica Parker Kennedy* as Nora West-Allen/XS
  • Tom Cavanagh as Sherloque Wells
  • Jesse L. Martin as Detective Joe West
  • Chris Klein* as David Hersch/Cicada

Please use spoiler tags where appropriate. Season 4 of The Flash should be available everywhere.​

And be sure to catch this year's crossover event!

fla_s5_family_portrait_1.jpg

fla501a_0391b.jpg

Last edited:

Skii

Oct 28, 2017
Cant wait for 15 filler episodes, 6 tie in episodes and 3 episodes actually dedicated to the main villain.

Jager

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Cant wait for 15 filler episodes, 6 tie in episodes and 3 episodes actually dedicated to the main villain.
I'll drop in for the Trickster episode.

Seriously though; I thought Arrow was beyond saving but like ZeroX said, there was quite the turn-around in the latest season.

I remember enjoying it in the end.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they can remember character development week to week

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I'm bitching but I do hope they actually learned their lesson i want to enjoy and be happy

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Kennedy is 6 years older than Grant and 4 years older than Patton, but she still looks like she could be their kid.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Kennedy is 6 years older than Grant and 4 years older than Patton, but she still looks like she could be their kid.
She's also 30 years from the future, so she's playing probably like 5+ years younger

They better pull this off because they're basically writing off Bart for a good few years to do this.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if we'll get a comically out of place, goofy as all hell villain defeat this season?

But what's that, he has an evil chair?!
*Pulls plug*

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
She's also 30 years from the future, so she's playing probably like 5+ years younger

They better pull this off because they're basically writing off Bart for a good few years to do this.
I am kinda of glad, I think I would hate CW's take on Bart. While XS is mature enough that isn't such a whiplash

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I wonder if we'll get a comically out of place, goofy as all hell villain defeat this season?

But what's that, he has an evil chair?!
*Pulls plug*
No, of course they're not going to make that mistake again. This time he has an evil mask and lightning dagger. It's completely different.

Only 30 years?
Disappointed
Even Eobard is only 22nd century and we never got to see the Legion's future on Supergirl. They're never going to give us the 31st Century.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
No, of course they're not going to make that mistake again. This time he has an evil mask and lightning dagger. It's completely different.

Even Eobard is only 22nd century and we never got to see the Legion's future on Supergirl. They're never going to give us the 31st Century.
Do we really want to see Legions future Supergirl made it and the legion look bad

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017

Legion has such untap potential. I see it as a cross between DS9 and NCIS

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I'm in, for better or worse.

Chris Klein was unintentionally one of the most hilarious things about the legend of chun li movie, wonder what kind of performance to expect from him here.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I am kinda of glad, I think I would hate CW's take on Bart. While XS is mature enough that isn't such a whiplash
Young Justice had the right idea where Bart's immaturity was an act to hide how the future was an absolute disaster. Looks like they'll be doing something similar here.

Of course what I really want is Max and Bart just chilling in the suburbs together

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Young Justice had the right idea where Bart's immaturity was an act to hide how the future was an absolute disaster. Looks like they'll be doing something similar here.

Of course what I really want is Max and Bart just chilling in the suburbs together
I am going to say that is a big no chief. Him and Max was the bright spots in them turing the Flash line into misery

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Surely they will finally leave that small boring concrete room they spend 90% of every episode in, right? It's been four seasons now.

Who am I kidding?

KRJ0a9q.png

swO9Ora.png

dI6J6Jh.png

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
They going to get into Speed stealing this season? THey kinda of opened the door with lending flashtime

Status
Not open for further replies.