• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
It was really a mistake to show Zoom's suit and then linger on the RF suit before having to look at Barry's new suit again.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Nora went to Eobard pissed off at him, so I wouldn't say Nora is evil. I'm curious where their conversation will go, and what Eobard Wells wants.

morningbus

Oct 31, 2017
Nora doesn't exist without Eobard killing Barry's Mom. That's why he assumes her name is Dawn when they meet in the past.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Of course, I'm not saying Nora is straight up evil (unfortunately), but she was definitely scheming last season.

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
I'll be the first to admit it, I got hyped up with the Smallville Theme played. Didn't think they would do it, but they did.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
ZeroX You getting this?

http://news.toyark.com/2018/12/07/the-flash-tv-series-reverse-flash-figure-by-soap-studio-326155

Soap-Studio-Reverse-Flash-001.jpg

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
I was actually hype when Superman started fighting, and I was never a Superman fan.

Also I would ship Iris and Ollie

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
Just caught up with the pre-Elseworlds episode, are we going to see the Legion of Superheroes soon? That's like the third or fourth mention of them.

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
Last edited:

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Of course it takes a reality altering book to finally fix Star Lab's roof. That's the one thing they should've kept, really.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not gonna lie. If Sherloque is Eobard I might stop watching the show. Like...I'm tired, yo. Ya'll keep doing the same stupid, stupid plot twists. It was good in season one but it's been fucking dumb every season since. Except when HR was revealed to not be a scientist, but that's because it played on how often they use the same plot thread.

Tom Cavanagh is about to put in work.

Y'know, a month isn't that long of a wait. Except I know they'll put the show on pause at least 3 more times to try and reach May. I wish they'd just pause the show til February or something.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'm not gonna lie. If Sherloque is Eobard I might stop watching the show. Like...I'm tired, yo. Ya'll keep doing the same stupid, stupid plot twists. It was good in season one but it's been fucking dumb every season since. Except when HR was revealed to not be a scientist, but that's because it played on how often they use the same plot thread.
Seconded. I wouldn't like that twist at all. In fact, I'm getting tired of Eowells in general.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
The showrunners have been talking about how Sherloque's ex-wives are going to actually factor into the plot and not just be background jokes forever, so I honestly don't think they're going to reveal he's been Eobard all along.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe Eobard got around!

I think more than anything else, they deliberately did the "clever girl" thing to make everyone think they're going the route everyone thinks they're going to go and then they're going to swerve it entirely.

They know we're wise to their game at this point. They've lampshaded it in dialogue multiple times. It also doesn't really mesh with Eobard's personality to play the fool like this.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The showrunners have been talking about how Sherloque's ex-wives are going to actually factor into the plot and not just be background jokes forever, so I honestly don't think they're going to reveal he's been Eobard all along.
Even villains need some lovin' from time to time.

And yes, personally, I don't think it would make any sense for Eobard to be Sherloque, but at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to do it.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I think more than anything else, they deliberately did the "clever girl" thing to make everyone think they're going the route everyone thinks they're going to go and then they're going to swerve it entirely.

They know we're wise to their game at this point. They've lampshaded it in dialogue multiple times. It also doesn't really mesh with Eobard's personality to play the fool like this.

Yeah, but corollary to that: the show is really lazy and stupid. Every time they do something like this we all go "no way, that's too obvious, they're just throwing us off the scent", but then in the end it turns out that nope, that was actually it.

Maybe Eobard was going from dimension to dimension, having children with different women to establish a superspeed progeny army to defeat Barry. Heck, maybe Nora's one of 'em.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, but corollary to that: the show is really lazy and stupid. Every time they do something like this we all go "no way, that's too obvious, they're just throwing us off the scent", but then in the end it turns out that nope, that was actually it.

Maybe Eobard was going from dimension to dimension, having children with different women to establish a superspeed progeny army to defeat Barry. Heck, maybe Nora's one of 'em.

The thing is, Eobard already knows that can't happen. He already knows he doesn't beat Barry because he's from the future. His plans are always based around fucking with and/or inconveniencing him, not killing him.

Sherloque hasn't even really done anything all that distinct WITH Barry so far this season, his interest seems almost entirely focused on Cicada and to a lesser extent figuring out what the hell is up with Nora.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Grant Gustin got married. Still seems strange after all that pining over Iris he did.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Barry when someone else wants to kill: Heroes never kill!

Barry when he wants to kill: I'M GOING TO STOP HIM FROM EVER DOING THIS TO ANYONE ELSE!

Ralph had better call him out on this B.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.