• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
1458943084661.jpg
Next season:

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually not going to miss Nora. I like the actress but did not like how she was written at all. She's suppose to be a late 20s something but was written to act like a late teen. They should have kept her super young or not done that.

I do think Thawne was fond of Nora. In the same way he was/is of Cisco. Not enough though to not use her for his plans of course.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Of course Singh knew Barry was The Flash. He's been covering for Barry this entire time.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Season was basically "What's the most convoluted way to get Thawne back"

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
That's how they're ending it? What a shitshow this season has been. Sure there was tons of shenanigans but damn..... Giving this season a Damn.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I thought this season was better than last, but, at least last season had the Nora teases which were at least interesting. I don't feel like this season had much going for it. I think I'd rate them about the same. Awful to meh at best.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
I'd really like to know what happen this season. It was all over the place. I don't think it was horrible I just didn't care a lot of the time. I don't think there's been a season of Flash until now where I simply didn't care to watch episodes or even pay that much attention when I did. The only other time this has happen is with season 4 of Arrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.