• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm hard pressed to call that a betrayal. Like that's a streeeetch.

I mean objectively I don't see how it wasn't. They trusted her, and she took advantage of that trust. Her own dad was so pissed that he literally locked her up over it. Her ulterior motives ultimately being to help them out doesn't change that.

Nora was an idiot, but not actually malevolent.

Yea I know, but it was still a shocking betrayal to them all the same.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Nora was an idiot, but not actually malevolent.
mysterygirl.gif

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
I mean objectively I don't see how it wasn't. They trusted her, and she took advantage of that trust. Her own dad was so pissed that he literally locked her up over it. Her ulterior motives ultimately being to help them out doesn't change that.

Yea I know, but it was still a shocking betrayal to them all the same.
Barry, her own father, was so shook by it he took her back to the future and said if I see you again then it's on like Donkey Kong.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Yeah and it looked like Nora's actress could really pull off that embittered daughter shtick. What a waste of a season.

Should do a new season where Nora miraculously returns, but it ends up turning out that she's from an alternate future where Thawne raised her and she's totally evil this time.

Then Barry's Nora shows up for the heroic save.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Should do a new season where Nora miraculously returns, but it ends up turning out that she's from an alternate future where Thawne raised her and she's totally evil this time.

Then Barry's Nora shows up for the heroic save.
That would be dope and that's kinda what I wanted from that story to begin with

Yeah I was hoping this or another version of this was going down this past season. Instead we got a bug and a 20something year old teenager.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Crisis will get rid of shitty Cisco and bring back Reverb to replace him.

Believe.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
New dude is definitely going to die. Going to be doing something science-y and then gets blasted by a random jobber.

I went back to watch this:

Pour one out for our boy Wally West ;_; Always forgotten when in times of need.
Son caught the bullets and threw them straight back in the chamber

Barry probably would've caught a bullet in the palm trying that shit

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
He died on his way back to Hogwarts.

Anybody remember them changing time so evil Harry Potter became a good guy who totally helped them all the time but was never seen again?
And him becoming good and helping them didn't make any major changes to the timeline, when a year has gone by since he went from bad to good.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
So...... I just rewatched when Barry went up against The Rival....... Why and how is Barry slower than that idiot again?!

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
It is even more so if you watched Black Sails previously, where she needs to play this wise beyond her years girl.

Nord501

Oct 29, 2017
Massachusetts
Saw the new outfit earlier today in a youtube video and I like it. Also saw some pretty spoilery pics of
Barry and Godspeed
With a new showrunner I'm very optimistic about Season 6 and it's potential to be great.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Slightly Aggressive Frost's new suit is also a meh from me.

I also saw the spoiler of who is who...... This is The Flash y'all. 6 seasons.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Cisco heard about Godspeed killing a Speedster's Best Friend Tech Person when the Speedster investigated him, so he demanded Barry go investigate him.

Season 6 should just be a reverse-South Park, with Cisco constantly seeking death but never attaining it.

He felt the rush of being killed and then rewritten back into reality and nothing compared to that high.

Status
Not open for further replies.