• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Fully committing to Barry ending up with Iris from the beginning was such a mistake. That the same company who went full-hog into Olicity didn't realize that Iris and Barry have zero chemistry is so weird.

Gonna have to disagree here. Iris and Barry definitely have chemistry.

But I do wish they kept Patty around longer. Her relationship with Barry was fun and it would have been nice getting her on Team Flash.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
That chemistry is fairly one-sided, like Candice Patton looked a lot more interested at Rick Cosnett. And it is kinda lost in Grant Gustin's eyes since he got together with La Thoma. The fun in that Barry-Iris relationship is also gone.

Last edited:

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
I think it is also because Barry is a stupid adult, so Iris has to be his mom more often than his wife.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
If anybody needed a reminder that Kreisberg was a problem on set.

tvline.com

Shantel VanSanten Opens Up About Truncated Flash Run: ‘The Showrunner Put Me on a Train All of a Sudden’

Shantel VanSanten had arranged to be around for all of "The Flash" Season 2, but an irked showrunner allegedly made other plans.

Can we bring her back? Maybe replace Supergirl with the Adventures of Cop Lady?

Booooo, Shantel is great. She deserved a full season run.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
This is less that, and more someone that finds out he can no longer fully control the life of an actress.

Definitely, yeah.

I wonder how many other regular or recurring people were subject to this, as well. Flash has a real problem with turnover for both the men and women, but I have a feeling it was probably worse for the women during Kreisberg's reign.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely, yeah.

I wonder how many other regular or recurring people were subject to this, as well. Flash has a real problem with turnover for both the men and women, but I have a feeling it was probably worse for the women during Kreisberg's reign.
As far as the rumours go, it was the worst in the writers room explaining why the Flash and Supergirl changed up their writing room so often.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Saw this early this morning and I can't say I'm surprised, her sudden departure never seemed right, man fuck Kreisberg.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I know we always talk about Zoom humiliating Barry Allen so here it is (it's 2-3 years old):

Zoom needs to come back. Dude was overpowered.

The Hobo

Oct 27, 2017
Zoom before the identity reveal was awesome. Dragging Flash across the city, breaking his back and parading him in front of the entire city was a true villain move.

Stunner911

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wakanda
FFE66D8BA8CC11C151FE038EA5FCF4A1795A0CA1

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I was disappointed when they announced Zoom as the villain and even before the unmasking he was way better in the comics. Like he should have been the final big bad of the show. He's phenomenal. Reverse Flash erased Nora from the timeline? Fucking Zoom will erase her straight from the womb. He doesn't give a fuck.

at this point just give us Inertia as the finale

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Sometimes I stay up at night for hours on end wondering why they won't bring back Matt Letscher to the show.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Sometimes I stay up at night for hours on end wondering why they won't bring back Matt Letscher to the show.
Saving the big guns

Again, the final season should've been proper Zoom and Reverse Flash team-up, but it's fine if they do it with Cavanaugh and Letscher instead, have them both absolutely wail on Barry

6432371-7560130262-latest

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Saving the big guns

Again, the final season should've been proper Zoom and Reverse Flash team-up, but it's fine if they do it with Cavanaugh and Letscher instead, have them both absolutely wail on Barry

6432371-7560130262-latest
I'd lose my mind if they did this. It could even work for a half-season arc.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
The Flash is pausing production after a positive COVID test on set:

deadline.com

‘The Flash’ Pauses Production After Positive Covid-19 Test

EXCLUSIVE: A team member working on the CW series The Flash in Vancouver has tested positive for Covid-19, Deadline has learned. The asymptomatic diagnosis was confirmed through the rigorous testing protocols implemented by The Flash studio Warner Bros. TV for all of its production employees...

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
The Flash is pausing production after a positive COVID test on set:

deadline.com

‘The Flash’ Pauses Production After Positive Covid-19 Test

EXCLUSIVE: A team member working on the CW series The Flash in Vancouver has tested positive for Covid-19, Deadline has learned. The asymptomatic diagnosis was confirmed through the rigorous testing protocols implemented by The Flash studio Warner Bros. TV for all of its production employees...

I fear that there's more of this to come for Vancouver productions. We were doing pretty well with cases up until recently, but I think we'll be hitting a thousand cases a day shortly.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I fear that there's more of this to come for Vancouver productions. We were doing pretty well with cases up until recently, but I think we'll be hitting a thousand cases a day shortly.

Someone in the comments in that article said that Superman and Lois is shutting production down too because of a much worse exposure.

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019

Letscher is the GOAT Reverse Flash. Feels straight out of the comics and perfectly captures what makes Thawne, Thawne. Wells Thawne was good in s1 but that was due to the role he had to play in the story, and without it, he's clearly overstayed his welcome, is nonsensical(now he's a ghost or something, what?) and now all he does is whisper and growl to remind us he's "evil".