• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
It makes no sense that the newspaper says Barry and Eobard vanish in a explosion of light yet we see Barry running in the speedforce then disintegrating.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
It makes no sense that the newspaper says Barry and Eobard vanish in a explosion of light yet we see Barry running in the speedforce then disintegrating.
they could easily vanish into the speedforce together via an explosion of light, then barry finally defeats eobard and keeps running to do whatever it is he has to do

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I'm confused, I thought Oliver's deal with The Monitor was supposed to spare Barry & Kara? Did the timeline change not take effect, yet?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I'm confused, I thought Oliver's deal with The Monitor was supposed to spare Barry & Kara? Did the timeline change not take effect, yet?

His deal with the Monitor was to spare them in Elseworlds because the universe needs them to live long enough to GET to Crisis so they stand a chance then. I don't think the Monitor said anything about preventing their deaths IN Crisis.

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
His deal with the Monitor was to spare them in Elseworlds because the universe needs them to live long enough to GET to Crisis so they stand a chance then. I don't think the Monitor said anything about preventing their deaths IN Crisis.
But I thought the point was to have Oliver sacrifice himself during Crisis in exchange for their survival in the coming Crisis.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
But I thought the point was to have Oliver sacrifice himself during Crisis in exchange for their survival in the coming Crisis.

They were going to die in Elseworlds reversing Deegan's plans, and Oliver made the deal to keep them alive because he thinks the only chance the universe has is for heroes like both of them to be alive for Crisis.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I really do appreciate that they actually have more sets than before and the meta of the week structure is better

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
They were going to die in Elseworlds reversing Deegan's plans, and Oliver made the deal to keep them alive because he thinks the only chance the universe has is for heroes like both of them to be alive for Crisis.
Ah, so the deal was only for Elseworlds, thus throwing himself among the sacrifices.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
So what is iris' and Ralph's business model? She doing well enough to have an intern and on staff photog

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
I remember we asked this question about Star Labs in general, and then they finally answered it several seasons later lol
It bothers me the CGI model still has holes in the roof. I bet they have black mold and roaches and shit. But then again it looks like they only use maybe 5 percent of the whole building

Deleted member 34881

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Im surprised they never made Barry Director of CSI yet. Perfect time would of been when David left. Also do CSI make good money? guessing Barry has to at least.

Last edited:

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
Barry still has Fake Well's inheritance. I just assume he's living off of the dividends.
Yeah, he's doing well enough that he doesn't even entirely sure exactly what he owns, including "some kind of Hall" that appeared in the Invasion crossover. Whatever other uses that building might possibly have, it's sitting on a lot of land in a large city, so if he were ever really stuck for money he could have sold that.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
I like all the Killer Frost part.
I'll ship Ralph and Killer Frost (without Caitlyn knowing)

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, he's doing well enough that he doesn't even entirely sure exactly what he owns, including "some kind of Hall" that appeared in the Invasion crossover. Whatever other uses that building might possibly have, it's sitting on a lot of land in a large city, so if he were ever really stuck for money he could have sold that.
I want to see Barry unwittingly selling the Hall of Justice.

I like all the Killer Frost part.
I'll ship Ralph and Killer Frost (without Caitlyn knowing)
Ralph: Can I talk to Caitlin for a second?
KF: No.

Yeah, she can stick around as long as she wants.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Damn Barry probably has more money than Oliver at this point. Ollie might be worth more though.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Im surprised they never made Barry Director of CSI yet. Perfect time would of been when David left. Also do CSI make good money? guessing Barry has to at least.
Director? He is the CSI department. Remember when he was on trial and they let evidence build up

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, this show actually seems to be good again
For once the show seems to be learning it's lesson properly or at least the crisis thing has given them a budget boost somehow

There's new sets and places
They seem to actually remember to show good metas and are actually expanding the cast in a good way
They're balancing the cast well
And the meta of the week is a lot better by having in the 2nd episode be a B plot so the other characters do something and flash doesn't spend most of the episode losing

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad they are focusing on the Crisis stuff, cause this doctor guy is rather uninteresting so far.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad they are focusing on the Crisis stuff, cause this doctor guy is rather uninteresting so far.
Hard to be interesting when they don't give him anything to do. In two episodes he's been on screen for like 5 minutes..

edit:
To be fair, no one cares about his B plot story anyway. We're all here for Crisis. lol

Last edited:

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
He hasn't been that bad. But I like the idea of splitting the season into different arcs. Less filler and more story.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA

Hot-Toys-Flash-TV-001.jpg

Hot-Toys-Flash-TV-019.jpg