• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

The Flash S6 |OT| Crisis on Infinite Ls

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
An episode without Flash, about Cisco going on an adventure about her ex with his current girlfriend but with no relationship drama and she's actually super understanding and really likable?
and it's actually a really good fucking episode? What the hell happened to this show?

But also, I love that fact that Cisco was like "We have to make physical contact"
He says, while Breacher is wearing gloves.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
LOL, I noticed that too. Was hoping Breacher would give him grief for having to take off his gloves and actually touch him.
I'm going to chalk it down to Speed Force sciency mumbo jumbo atom jumping.

This new show runner is on a roll so far though. It's early days but this season has had a huge turn around from 4 and 5.

BreakAtmo

Nov 12, 2017
I read somewhere that Arrow might be ahead of Flash timeline wise right now, since more time passed in Arrow because of Mia's birth.
Plus it feels like a lot of the season has taken place over quite a short time frame. The first episode probably involved a good week or so on Earth-2, but the rest of the eps have felt more compressed with practically no time in between them.

Let us honor Gypsy's memory with random GIFs of her

Kalel114

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty good episode minus the BARI part. Let's get virtual help making crucial decisions modeled after someone who is consistently making terrible crucial decisions. Lol.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Hooo boy. Iris.
It’s hot in here

That was good self contained episode.

Except for that Wells and Joe filler. if you skip all their scenes and watched the last two minutes you didn’t miss anything