• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Chester said it was this episode.

No more serial killer coffee's.

Wait, he ordered Jitters, though, didn't he?

Are the people of Central City so reliant on Jitters that the displaced employees are just brewing up their own batches at home and delivering them to people? Did he order Jitters from the Jitters in Star City that looked exactly the same?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, he ordered Jitters, though, didn't he?

Are the people of Central City so reliant on Jitters that the displaced employees are just brewing up their own batches at home and delivering them to people? Did he order Jitters from the Jitters in Star City that looked exactly the same?

Cecile said that Jitters opened a delivery service.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
So Barry wasn't even using his vibrating voice thingy when him and Ralph were tied up. How can people not know he's The Flash at this point?

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Maybe they're the Godspeeds from other dimensions, beaching themselves in our dimension trying to escape the crisis.

The process messes with their mind or something, I dunno.

Edit - Or someone from another dimension is trying to use them to send a message to Earth 1.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Chester was giving me Winston from New Girl vibes, but not as funny or weird.

Barry/Ralph Bond stuff was light, but kinda fun. Wonder what would have happened to Central City, if they didn't crash the arms party.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It was Carlo Rota, no idea whether he was in BS.

He was.

That's the Vibe I got from it and how the episode was Ciscoless.

Nah, they're just saving the main cast characters so they can use them in the crossover. Everyone in the main cast has had at least one episode where they either appear in one or two scenes or not at all so far, it's a budgetary concern. They wouldn't give Cisco an entire episode to himself like they did if they were planning to get rid of him right after Crisis.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
RE: The Flashtime stuff, they did address it in episode and said it was a major drain on his stamina (and I guess health). Which only explains why he shouldn't use it constantly, not why he shouldn't use it to catch someone walking around a corner or dodge so a regular speed person doesn't punch him in the face. Hell, he doesn't even need Flashtime for those. :/

..and no one needs a physical Jitters location when we have Jitters delivery.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
It's really weird, because Jitters was shown to be a chain (there's an identical Jitters in Star City), and everyone loves Jitters and only drinks Jitters and spends the majority of their free time at Jitters, but there's only the one location in Central City?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It's really weird, because Jitters was shown to be a chain (there's an identical Jitters in Star City), and everyone loves Jitters and only drinks Jitters and spends the majority of their free time at Jitters, but there's only the one location in Central City?

I imagine the Jitters they go to all the time is just the one closest to STAR Labs.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
So are they just going to order legal cocaine now or is Barry going to go zip around the US for that?

And yes the chemistry between Cecile and Chester was off the charts. For a minute there I thought they were going to get lewd and hold hands.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
So are they just going to order legal cocaine now or is Barry going to go zip around the US for that?

And yes the chemistry between Cecile and Chester was off the charts. For a minute there I thought they were going to get lewd and hold hands.

Danielle Nicolet is one of those actors that just naturally has charisma with basically everyone. She always seems to be having a good time and it seems to leak into every scene she's in.