The Flash S6 |OT| Crisis on Infinite Ls

smashballTaz

Oct 29, 2017
Ah yeah thanks. I've always been a bit interested in the original pre-Eobard Thawne takeover Harrison Wells, I know we've seen him a little in an episode or two.

Or the Thawne who reluctantly ended up genuinely caring for Cisco over time even though he was an evil time-travelling mad scientist.

God that Cisco/Thawne reveal scene in season 1 is SO GOOD.

xaM

Oct 25, 2017
U.S.
Sherloque should've been Thawne who allowed himself to do a lazy, half-assed disguise because he knew Team Flash was dumb af.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA

On the “Flash” front, the DC show has enough episodes completed to last it through May 19, however, it too will then go in a hiatus with the hope of returning to finish season 6 later in 2020. Replacing it in the Tuesday 8 p.m. time slot will be new drama “Stargirl,” which is shifting its premiere date up a week. “Stargirl” will now premiere one day after it debuts digitally on DC Universe platform.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Grant Gustin might lost his movie between this and coronavirus, that sucks. Also any actors that were going to leave might find themselves in a tricky spot.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
if they have enough episodes to last til may 19th that should mean they've finished the season finale, right? it's usually around the 20th when that airs

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
if they have enough episodes to last til may 19th that should mean they've finished the season finale, right? it's usually around the 20th when that airs
I don’t know how accurate that is but they definitely don’t have a finished season finale. They’ve got more to shoot and they can’t finish earlier episodes because post production is shut down too.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia