• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
When did Cisco tell his girl about all the Flash stuff?

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, they remembered Barry knows science. And I sure his degree in foresnic science is applies to futurtisc electronics

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
it's like when your doctor doesn't know what's going on so they just pull some bullshit out of their ass
---
Is iron heights a literal dungeon?
I legit think the writers are just going with speedforce meme, remember last Ep Ralph was like "Run fast and you will tank a blackhole"

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I love Ralph but it would've been nice to have a plot where three non-white women solved a crime together

Great to see Joe up and active

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
He really going to strap into a machine that uses Jumper cables?

Deleted member 2954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so glad they're going all in on Crisis, this is already the most compelling plot since the first season.

I think he will, or he'll create tech that replicates his powers (which he already sort of has)
I'm glad it's not another stupid villain infected by Barry or team flash action this time.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so glad they're going all in on Crisis, this is already the most compelling plot since the first season.

I think he will, or he'll create tech that replicates his powers (which he already sort of has)
If he does, this is the dumbest plotline in history. Him giving up his powers to live a normal life, only to give himself back powers..

Sounds like Flash.
Could have been a timeline version with him not giving up his powers.
Yeah, I answered my own question. lol