• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I wonder if they'll try and power Jay back up so he can sacrifice himself. Or Wally. It'll be a real cop out if a Flash doesn't die.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if they'll try and power Jay back up so he can sacrifice himself. Or Wally. It'll be a real cop out if a Flash doesn't die.
0a436c2f-571f-4de7-88fe-4d38728a0718-ar709b_0753b.jpg

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
The B plot is really dragging, maybe because it been done a thousand times before

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I like Rebellious-and-Artsy Frost. Can we keep her? Can we also get a scene of her saying, "you're not my dad/mom!"?

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Gah, started late again. Running forward into the future during commercials on my DVR.

Barry really did just do some Dr. Strange Infinity War action.

Also, you guys, are we getting something we've seen before? Monitor is saying "Flash must die" instead of "Barry must die" or something. We have a lot of Flashes out there (already and potentially).

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Gah, started late again. Running forward into the future during commercials on my DVR.

Barry really did just do some Dr. Strange Infinity War action.

Also, you guys, are we getting something we've seen before? Monitor is saying "Flash must die" instead of "Barry must die" or something. We have a lot of Flashes out there (already and potentially).

I seriously HOPE they aren't trying to use the 'the only timeline where everyone doesn't die is the one where Barry dies instead' as a plot point.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Everybody always look at their pistol in surprise when they run out of bullets.

Gideon telling Barry he slow as shit and not the fastest man alive. Savage.

GlowingBovine

Prophet of Truth
Nov 27, 2017
He can't outrun her powers but couldn't he outrun her reflexes? How could she possible have aimed at him if he had decided to run behind her?

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Joe used to tell Barry to run away from things he can't beat. Now he's just telling him to sacrifice himself. Lmfao.