• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Premieres Tuesday October 8th at 8/7c!

theflashotczk6b.png

theflashpanelsxvkea.png

⚡ Main Cast ⚡
Grant Gustin
as Barry Allen / Flash • Candice Patton as Iris West-Allen
Danielle Panabaker as Caitlin Snow / Killer Frost • Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon
Hartley Sawyer as Ralph Dibny / Elongated Man • Danielle Nicolet as Cecile Horton
Tom Cavanagh as Harrison Wells and Pariah • Jesse L. Martin as Joe West

⚡ Recurring Cast ⚡
Sendhil Ramamurthy as Ramsey Rosso / Bloodwork
Victoria Park as Kamilla Hwang
Keiynan Lonsdale as Wally West / Kid Flash

Related OTs: Arrow S8 | Batwoman S1 | Black Lightning S3 | Legends S5 | Supergirl S5
Links will be added when available

Please use spoiler tags where appropriate!

fla601b_0066r.jpg

And be sure to catch this year's crossover event! It's the big one!

81QOOog.png

Last edited:

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Sooo excited for Crisis. Less excited for this season of the flash.

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Glad its back!! Always excited for more Flash. At this point the show has to be on it's way to the end though.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Flash 6: The Strap is Back.

Hopefully the writing's nowhere near as bad as last season's. I'm not sure I can deal with another season of treading water.

Psyched for Crisis, though, of course.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Man, the last two seasons I've said I'm done but then the reality is I watch so little television I may as well devote 40 minutes a week to this. Fuck me, I guess.

Pretty stoked about Crisis however, I hope they can pull it off.

Maffis

Oct 29, 2017
I don't know why I watch this lol. It's bad, but kinda entertaining at the same time.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
DRAGUUULAAA

That's all I remember from last season. Will follow along just for Crisis.

Deleted member 34881

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
The more I see it the more I'm liking the new suit. Its kind of crazy it took Barry the longest to get a new suit, aside from little modifications.

dunkzilla

alt account
Banned
Dec 13, 2018
Who's gonna be the big bad for this season do we think? I've hated the last two seasons so hopefully it's someone I give more of a shit about.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
We're going to get "we're doing story arcs and the first one's Bloodwork!" and then it's just Bloodwork the whole time, and we'll like it!

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I'm here for all the Ls that Barry can get.

I don't know why I still watch this show. Can we have Agents of SHIELD Season 7 already?

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
How long will it take them to get over the daughter, but only to bring it up to prompt some kinda of emotion

Oct 25, 2017
The more I see it the more I'm liking the new suit. Its kind of crazy it took Barry the longest to get a new suit, aside from little modifications.
huh?
He had 1 suit for S1-S3
S4 he had a new suit
S5 had had a new suit
S6 is basically a new suit based on S5's.

Oliver had the same suit with little changes for 3 seasons
Kara had the same suit for 4 seasons
Jefferson had the same suit for 2 seasons

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if this season will finally give Grace some decent screentime...

You just made my night. I forgot BL coming back tonight. :) I still haven't watched anything Legends beyond a few episodes from Season 1.

S2 and onwards solidifies it as the best Arrowverse show, it's actually consistently entertaining after S1, as they wisely figure out what direction works for them, which is making the Legends a bunch of lovable goofballs. Also helps that unlike the other shows (Black Lightning excluded), it still has a comparatively shorter episode count.

Deleted member 34881

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Oh
huh?
He had 1 suit for S1-S3
S4 he had a new suit
S5 had had a new suit
S6 is basically a new suit based on S5's.

Oliver had the same suit with little changes for 3 seasons
Kara had the same suit for 4 seasons
Jefferson had the same suit for 2 seasons
I know I just meant like we only got the emblem change. For some reason I assumed Olivers changed every season. My bad. We got the glimpse of Season 4s suit at the end of season 3.

Deleted member 34881

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Oliver technically added a mask in S2 and had a League of Assassins outfit in S3
Yeah I remember that now. Didnt Cisco add something to it too, or was that something not even seen and I think that was for season 3 if Im not mistaken. Only thing that bigs me about this new suit is the side pieces look off still.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Keiynan Lonsdale is pretty busy doing a bunch of multi-media stuff. It's going to take a lot to have him come back for a while. I think he prefers it that way but I'm not too sure on that.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
It'd be kind of a step down, Keiynan is not a great actor.

Grant's not exactly amazing either but when he actually tries he can pull out some good stuff.
It would be a definite step down. I actually think Grant can be pretty good with the right material. This sounds like a weird compliment to give but he's really damn good at crying on screen. It gets me every time.

Keiynan's casting is aggravating because he's so clearly incapable of displaying any sort of range. He might actually be one of the worst actors on the show. Wally's literally my all-time favorite comic character and having this be his only live-action adaption hurts.

If the DCEU had any sort of sense they'd only bring in Barry for one or two movies with the intention of him dying heroically and paving the way for Wally to take over. You could even bring back the actor who played Barry to adapt Waid's "The Return of Barry Allen" Annnnnd now i'm just rambling.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It would be a definite step down. I actually think Grant can be pretty good with the right material. This sounds like a weird compliment to give but he's really damn good at crying on screen. It gets me every time.

Keiynan's casting is aggravating because he's so clearly incapable of displaying any sort of range. He might actually be one of the worst actors on the show. Wally's literally my all-time favorite comic character and having this be his only live-action adaption hurts.

If the DCEU had any sort of sense they'd only bring in Barry for one or two movies with the intention of him dying heroically and paving the way for Wally to take over. You could even bring back the actor who played Barry to adapt Waid's "The Return of Barry Allen" Annnnnd now i'm just rambling.

Yeah, it's very fair to say Keiynan is the worst actor on the show. I used to think Danielle was up there on that list but honestly I think she's just been given bad material endlessly rather than being elementally bad at acting. Keiynan is just a very flat performer in general, and it stands out a lot in comparison to people like Cavanagh, Martin (when he's on) and even Hartley Sawyer.

If they had picked a better actor for Wally I'd be all on-board for a Wally season or two before Barry comes back, but I wouldn't be able to tank the show for an entire season with Keiynan at the reins. The Flash is already clunky enough as it is.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Yeah, it's very fair to say Keiynan is the worst actor on the show. I used to think Danielle was up there on that list but honestly I think she's just been given bad material endlessly rather than being elementally bad at acting. Keiynan is just a very flat performer in general, and it stands out a lot in comparison to people like Cavanagh, Martin (when he's on) and even Hartley Sawyer.

If they had picked a better actor for Wally I'd be all on-board for a Wally season or two before Barry comes back, but I wouldn't be able to tank the show for an entire season with Keiynan at the reins. The Flash is already clunky enough as it is.
I never even got upset when Wally got shoved aside because he just wasn't a fun character. In a perfect world they'd have casted a kid who could act and he'd actually be Iris's nephew. Him being so close in age to Barry didn't help the dynamic either.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Grant is young, i wonder if he wants to do the Supernatural career path

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
PREMIERE EPISODE TONIGHT!

#6.01 "Into The Void"

While Barry and Iris deal with the heartbreaking loss of their daughter, Nora, the team faces their greatest threat yet — one that threatens to destroy all of Central City. Meanwhile, Killer Frost has a brush with death that results in an unexpected new dynamic that will change her relationship with Caitlin forever. The episode will begin ten seconds following the ending of the season 5 finale.

fla601b_0132b.jpg