• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
That's our Joe, walking directly into a black hole

Danielle is going to regret getting a sleeveless costume

wow they finally used the song

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
It's been 52 years..... They finally used the song.

New suit just like that. I'm okay with that.

Chester should livestream how easy it is to walk into STAR Labs.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Big kudos to Cecile for being the smallest character and still carrying the comedic weight of scenes

Ann Frost huh

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I really like how they play the Monitor. One sentence he seems like he is own their side, the next he sounds like he is hoping they fail.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
OH man, I love Chester. Also, I kind of loved the chat on his stream. I don't care who knows it here. Only god can judge me.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
It was definitely on the stronger side of things for a Flash episode. A lot happened, there were emotional beats, we got a classic comic character. I'm happy.

Also Joan in the next episode... sweating gif. I was Barry I would be having very confused feelings.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
It was good, but I hope they wrap up the Nora stuff, cause it is the weakiest of the story hooks. I like Frost going all "Waiting to Exhale"

digit_zero

Oct 27, 2017
I really don't have anything to say about the episode except they establishing shot at the end of the episode right before Mohinder from Heroes injected himself has the worst fake rain effect I've seen in decades, and I've rewinded multiple times to marvel at how bad it is.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Well, that was pretty great. Going to be a long wait for Crisis, but this season looks good.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
Dat Crisis tease, damn I need more.

Solid episode, knew Godspeed would be useless, knew it when they showed him last season, knew it when they showed him this season in trailers. Probably be useless again if they keep tossing Godspeeds at flash this season so they have a reason to use the suit over and over.

Deleted member 34881

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
That was a fun episode. The song was fun too lol, even though it was like a puppet we finally have Barry not struggle against another speedster lol.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
That was a pretty good episode. Excited for this season. Liked that there was a lot of stuff going on outside of Star Labs.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
I hope Ralph and Killer Frost go out without Caitlin knowing.

I like the show didn't bother having a story about Barry's new suit unlike Supergirl

Not bad opening

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
They had a throw away line about Cisco needing to stitch in parts of Nora's gauntlet to Barry's suit so he could contain Chunk's consciousness, but yeah they really dropped the suit with no fanfare.
A quick explanation is enough for me. Supergirl had to make a story her costume is suddenly destroyed and can't fly right

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Dropped last season halfway through.

This first ep was enough to convince me not to touch this show until the crossover.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Watching the episode

"Yeah this might cure cancer and save lives but it might give them superpowers"

.....ok what's the problem you can still work on the cure but insist on keeping the patients informed

This feels like contrived drama