• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BIGLukas

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Haven't felt emotions like that scene with Joe on Flash for multiple seasons now. Jesse is such a great actor.

Deleted member 34881

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Jesus that Joe and Barry scene. Man so far I havent hated an episode yet this season, I hope it can stay on track and man they really werent lying about the villain pacing lol. Im surprised Barry and Oliver havent talked yet about the Monitor and his motivations.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
God damn League of Assasins chopping onions in the background. Great scene.

Also, uhhhh, when will they find out about earth-2?

Watching Flash

Barry: I wanted you to be the leader Cisco

Lol Fuck Iris I guess but I thought she was the leader 😏

I thought the same thing but then I remembered she has a job now.

Last edited:

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
This's season's villain is so good.

The Joe and Barry scene was great. They're handling this sense of impending doom so well. Imagine how much more powerful all this would be if we thought Barry could actually die/stay dead in Crisis. It's really doubtful but imagine if they'd had originally casted somebody as Wally who they thought could carry the show.

MikeBreezy92

Oct 28, 2019
Jesus that Joe and Barry scene. Man so far I havent hated an episode yet this season, I hope it can stay on track and man they really werent lying about the villain pacing lol. Im surprised Barry and Oliver havent talked yet about the Monitor and his motivations.
Tbh Barry probably knows Oliver is "retired" and Oliver doesn't want to risk Barry again.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Imo he's way better than Thinker for me at least as a character probably not as a threat
Agreed. Think had potential but felt like such a non-entity. I don't think it's the actors fault(I believe he was directed and written that way) but he literally had one notable scene and it had little to do with his ability to act. His wife felt like the more interesting character, IMO.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
The Thinker had a much better actor than Cicada and Bloodwork. And then he didn't play himself for a long chunk of episodes. Bizarre choice.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno how that works speed force-wise, but yeah somebody else definitely has to die. I wonder who Supergirl is going to kill now that Superman is surviving?

Joe's inevitable death is going to be something else

Yeah, that monologue with him and Barry legitimately felt like a "last two time these actors do a scene together" moment, even though it isn't quite that just yet. But it definitely has a distinct feeling that when all this is over, Joe won't be around anymore.

Supergirl...I honestly kind of don't think anyone will die. Unless they somehow rope Lena into it and she pulls a face turn and sacrifices herself for Kara. But Katie is somehow NEVER in these crossovers, so I doubt it'll be her.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Still holding out hope for something like this to happen
latest

Having the other speedsters running along Barry and lending him power to create some sort of speed force genki dama would be so dope.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno how that works speed force-wise, but yeah somebody else definitely has to die. I wonder who Supergirl is going to kill now that Superman is surviving?

Jonn
And his show will be before Supergirl ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
It's hard for Barry to reach out to Ollie, since I would assume Ollie didn't tell Barry where he was going when he went into hiding with Felicity, and Ollie has been more focused on learning what he can about Monitor, and probably doesn't want to rope Barry into anything until he learns everything about Monitor.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Y'know...I actually would've been on board with a full half-season of the story being Barry trying to save Ramsey while Ramsey gets progressively worse.

Unfortunately, I guess that arc is already gone in favor of Upside-Down Brand Carnage with a British accent.

Oct 25, 2017
Y'know...I actually would've been on board with a full half-season of the story being Barry trying to save Ramsey while Ramsey gets progressively worse.

Unfortunately, I guess that arc is already gone in favor of Upside-Down Brand Carnage with a British accent.
I was hoping Ramsey would temporarily join the team for a few episodes and then relapse so it had some more emotional weight as opposed to "Some dude Cait kinda knows"

We have enough distance from Zoom and RF to have another betrayal-a-thon.

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
I'm assuming the next episode will be a Ralph focused episode. Haven't seen the preview yet, but we had a Killer Frost focused episode, Cisco focused episode, I feel like Ralph is next.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Okay yeah, I guess a Crisis thread closer to December makes more sense. It just seems like there's always something new to talk about regarding the event after every flash/arrow episode.

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
Checked the preview.
Seems we're getting more Cisco focus next episode.

Guessing a Ralph focused episode will be 6 or 7.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Also at long last, the real reason I watched this season will be here next week ;D

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
I would assume Barry wouldnt want Iris involved with Team Flash (Team Vibe) after he dies.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017

Why do they always kill off characters who just had a kid? Like having a kid is a deathflag now.