• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I like Barry and Ralph teamups, they are the right kinda of corny

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
While I somewhat recognized that there was a notable consistency and improved confidence this season, tonight's episode felt like the first I've truly liked so far. As others have said, this is by far the most likable Cisco has EVER been in who knows how long

Also it's hilarious comparing Kamilla to Kelly from Supergirl this week. I mean I'm not super crazy about the former, but at least she's beginning to pull her weight beyond just being the girlfriend character.

Other musings:

- I know I can't be the only one that laughed their ass off at making an AI that'd solve the question of "What would Barry to?"

- Wtf at killing Gypsy's sexy self off-screen

- Joe continues to be the best actor on this show. His little speech about having faith in people had my eyes glued to the screen

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Pretty solid Cisco focused episode with Barry/Iris on vacation. Nice seeing Iris' curls that were talked about.

Gypsy :(

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Yeah that was solid for a basically Flash-less episode. The doppelganger thing was obvious but it was a good swerve overall with Cisco being neither emo nor did he get his powers back. He just got to be a smart, fun-ish science guy with a nice girlfriend.

Kamilla is a one-note romantic partner, but at least she feels like a real person and something with a connection that supports Cisco and not a hollow shell like Kelly.

That said the writers have really got to learn to write conversations between partners better than just calling each other 'babe' constantly.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
I already thought it was kind of dumb that Iris was made the team leader when Barry was MIA, but now I am thinking it's even dumber that Barry is picking Cisco to do the job, when Iris already had been doing it more than capably. Is this just one of those "give the actor something to do now that they no longer have their original purpose" situations? Iris used to just be the cheerleader and moral support for Barry while Cisco was the guy who made shit to solve every problem, then ended up with powers, so he had even more to do. Now they don't really seem to be using his skills all that much, so now he's just kind of there.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Candice Patton looks..
giphy.gif

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The only Arrowverse relationship I think is good is Ray and Ms.Dahk. Just because Routh has amazing chemistry with anyone.

Not Arrowverse yet, but Jefferson and Lynn got crazy chemistry in Black Lightning. Sara and Ava, Nate and Amaya, those are cool too

Actually being married IRL probably helps with that too, lol

Didn't help Supergirl...

Candice Patton looks..

Amazing.

I already thought it was kind of dumb that Iris was made the team leader when Barry was MIA, but now I am thinking it's even dumber that Barry is picking Cisco to do the job, when Iris already had been doing it more than capably. Is this just one of those "give the actor something to do now that they no longer have their original purpose" situations? Iris used to just be the cheerleader and moral support for Barry while Cisco was the guy who made shit to solve every problem, then ended up with powers, so he had even more to do. Now they don't really seem to be using his skills all that much, so now he's just kind of there.

Yea I dunno why they couldn't stick to Iris being that. Like if you were just gonna change y'all's mind, I wish she was never leader to begin with so I didn't have to suffer through all that bitching about it lol

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
From what I remember, this is the episode where Candice said she got to use her natural curls for her hair. Though she was in it for a hot second... and I do mean hot.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
Yea I dunno why they couldn't stick to Iris being that. Like if you were just gonna change y'all's mind, I wish she was never leader to begin with so I didn't have to suffer through all that bitching about it lol

These CW shows have always had a soap opera element to them, but they aren't always so in your face. This season of The Flash has just been like a really bad teen, or young adult soap.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
From what I remember, this is the episode where Candice said she got to use her natural curls for her hair. Though she was in it for a hot second... and I do mean hot.

I feel cheated, she immediately went on vacation and we never saw her again lol

These CW shows have always had a soap opera element to them, but they aren't always so in your face. This season of The Flash has just been like a really bad teen, or young adult soap.

I feel like S3 was prolly the worst about it, just sucked the joy outta everything

Deleted member 34881

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Good episode. Something that stuck out to me. Cisco said his powers were completely gone, but doesn't the cure only supress the Darkmatter and not completely remove it? Not that this matters or anything since we seen him suited up anyway lol. We seen people lose their powers so much and get them back anyway.

Last edited:

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Good episode. Something that stuck out to me. Cisco said his powers were completely gone, but doesn't the cure only supress the Darkmatter and not completely remove it? Not that this matters or anything since we seen him suited up anyway lol.

The cure removes it but Breacher mentioned if Crisco was suppressing the use of Vibing horrible things happen. Crisco then tells him that he removed it completely. Crisco is not a metahuman anymore but, but! The suppress method is probably a way for him to regain his powers. They mentioned it specifically because Crisco will get his powers back one or another.

Deleted member 34881

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Cisco is very tolerable now. Ralph is still the best too, such a good addition. Also both Arrow and Flash love reminding you Gotham exists now on the shows lol. Not that Im complaining it took so damn long for this to happen.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
When Trejo showed up, I thought he was going to say that Gypsy died during one of the anit-matter waves that destroys random earths, just to up the stakes even higher.

Iris can't be the leader anymore, she's a blogger journalist now.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I was thinking that too Keym. Breacher came to Earth-1 because his Earth got annihilated by The Anti-Monitor but I guess they didn't.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Echo is that petty ass dude, lol. He would hack your timeline for something as simple as saying you like the color red.

Oh. You like the color red? *Hackermans commences*

You: now I'm rotting in jail for something I've never done ;_;

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I was soooooooo waiting for some dumb drama with Cisco girlfriend being jealous of gypsy even though she's dead because cw

But I should give the show some credit