• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
An episode without Flash, about Cisco going on an adventure about her ex with his current girlfriend but with no relationship drama and she's actually super understanding and really likable?
and it's actually a really good fucking episode? What the hell happened to this show?

But also, I love that fact that Cisco was like "We have to make physical contact"
He says, while Breacher is wearing gloves.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
LOL, I noticed that too. Was hoping Breacher would give him grief for having to take off his gloves and actually touch him.
I'm going to chalk it down to Speed Force sciency mumbo jumbo atom jumping.

This new show runner is on a roll so far though. It's early days but this season has had a huge turn around from 4 and 5.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Let us honor Gypsy's memory with random GIFs of her

tumblr_oqfr9kwpcl1uqw734o3_400.gif

BreakAtmo

Nov 12, 2017
Australia
I read somewhere that Arrow might be ahead of Flash timeline wise right now, since more time passed in Arrow because of Mia's birth.

Plus it feels like a lot of the season has taken place over quite a short time frame. The first episode probably involved a good week or so on Earth-2, but the rest of the eps have felt more compressed with practically no time in between them.

Let us honor Gypsy's memory with random GIFs of her

tumblr_om4q0sP54b1qgapqso5_540.gif

Kalel114

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty good episode minus the BARI part. Let's get virtual help making crucial decisions modeled after someone who is consistently making terrible crucial decisions. Lol.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Hooo boy. Iris.
It's hot in here

That was good self contained episode.

Except for that Wells and Joe filler. if you skip all their scenes and watched the last two minutes you didn't miss anything

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Watching last weeks episode now, it's bad that the show doesn't suffer (and is pretty good) without Flash in it..

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

It looks like Ralph Dibny's missing person case is destined to be solved, now that The Flash has cast the role of Sue Dearbon.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Natalie Dreyfuss, whose past TV credits include The CW's The Originals and CMT's Still the King, has been cast as the woman who, in DC Comics lore, eventually becomes the Elongated Man's missus.

Described as possessing a fierce intelligence and a spitfire personality, Sue Dearbon is the daughter to one of Central City's most wealthy families. But there's much more to Sue than just the socialite reputation that always precedes her, which master detective Ralph will discover when they finally meet later during Season 6.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
I have at least a password on every single computer like device I own, including my Kindle. WTF is going on in STAR Labs?