• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
That was a great episode, it is good when they do character stuff with the speedforce.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Going to be weird if Legends and BL are the only complete seasons. I guess Arrow counts as well.

Shame since this is one of Flash's better seasons.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Going to be weird if Legends and BL are the only complete seasons. I guess Arrow counts as well.

Shame since this is one of Flash's better seasons.

On the bright side, I'm glad my two favorite shows were both able to be completed.

Hope everyone stays safe, you guys as well

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah it sucks being reminded these shows are businesses. That they might not be able pick up where they left off in 2-4 weeks* from now, because who knows if contracts or whatever indicate production has to shift towards next season already. I mean plot-wise they'll surely continue on where they left off as best they can, but if key actors were already leaving at the end of this season, there's no guarantee they'll agree to come back for 1-2 episodes to wrap up their stories. "Turns out Cisco abruptly died on the way back to his home planet."

*or however long, of course

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So this means the season is going to end very awkwardly then if it comes to that they aren't allowed to finish it.

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
www.tvfanatic.com

The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow Air Dates Delayed by The CW

The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow will not be returning to production any time soon, and now upcoming episodes have been pulled by The CW. Details.

Episode's delayed too. March 24th's will be the last one until whenever production resumes again. Edit: Synopsis spoilers in the article.

Last edited:

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
www.tvfanatic.com

The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow will not be returning to production any time soon, and now upcoming episodes have been pulled by The CW. Details.

Episode's delayed too. March 24th's will be the last one until whenever production resumes again. Edit: Synopsis spoilers in the article.
Damn, wonder what they're gonna do. Also, I guess this means The 100 probably isn't airing soon either.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, wonder what they're gonna do. Also, I guess this means The 100 probably isn't airing soon either.
While several TV productions began to shut down early last week over coronavirus concerns, producers of The 100 decided to keep the camera rolling to finish the sci-fi drama's series finale. And based on a number of tweets from the show's cast and crew this past weekend, the show had finally wrapped filming.
geekspin.co

The 100 wraps filming on its series finale - GEEKSPIN

The 100 has finished filming its very last episode.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
While several TV productions began to shut down early last week over coronavirus concerns, producers of The 100 decided to keep the camera rolling to finish the sci-fi drama's series finale. And based on a number of tweets from the show's cast and crew this past weekend, the show had finally wrapped filming.
geekspin.co

The 100 wraps filming on its series finale - GEEKSPIN

The 100 has finished filming its very last episode.
Thanks! Even if they finished filming, wouldn't the production companies be closed right now too?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
www.tvfanatic.com

This sounds like the shows WILL resume production once the scare calms down, then. The seasons aren't actually over. Which is good, I guess.

Darkmark1987

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
pretty good episode this week. Tagged

so thawne wells is no more, and hes been dispersed into the ether. door is wide open now for a new reverse flash, as suggested by barry and cisco. Fed up of mirror iris, thankfully joe is now on the case so should only be an ep or 2 to go now.

If cisco's panic is to be believed, Nash should slowly start to absorb the memories of the other wells - which will be an interesting take on the character. i cant wait for harry to get control for a bit.

Nora having the answer to building a speed force is a nice nod to the previous season.

Pretty sure they worked an OT title for crisis into the ep, crisis of infinite wells - do they read the forum??

Last edited:

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Since my job closed for the Corona Virus and I got off early today I did the stuff I needed to do in FFXIV already and will watch this and Legends live today for a change.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Probably not going to be able to watch this live tonight. Building I work at had it's water shut off because of a water main break in the area and now everyone here is panicking because of the virus and not being able to wash their hands and I somehow have to hold this building down for the next four hours.

Hope the episode is a good one, tho

Oct 25, 2017
Probably not going to be able to watch this live tonight. Building I work at had it's water shut off because of a water main break in the area and now everyone here is panicking because of the virus and not being able to wash their hands and I somehow have to hold this building down for the next four hours.

Hope the episode is a good one, tho
Good luck fam

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
As powerful and as OP are DC's Speedsters their reliance on the Speed Force is one of their biggest weaknesses. Break them off from the source and they're just humans.