• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

smashballTaz

Oct 29, 2017
Ah yeah thanks. I've always been a bit interested in the original pre-Eobard Thawne takeover Harrison Wells, I know we've seen him a little in an episode or two.

Or the Thawne who reluctantly ended up genuinely caring for Cisco over time even though he was an evil time-travelling mad scientist.

God that Cisco/Thawne reveal scene in season 1 is SO GOOD.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
variety.com

‘Supernatural,’ ‘The Flash,’ and ‘Legacies’ Season Endings Pushed Due to Coronavirus

All three CW series were forced to shutdown production due to coronavirus, and their season endings have now been pushed to later in 2020.

On the "Flash" front, the DC show has enough episodes completed to last it through May 19, however, it too will then go in a hiatus with the hope of returning to finish season 6 later in 2020. Replacing it in the Tuesday 8 p.m. time slot will be new drama "Stargirl," which is shifting its premiere date up a week. "Stargirl" will now premiere one day after it debuts digitally on DC Universe platform.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Grant Gustin might lost his movie between this and coronavirus, that sucks. Also any actors that were going to leave might find themselves in a tricky spot.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
if they have enough episodes to last til may 19th that should mean they've finished the season finale, right? it's usually around the 20th when that airs

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
if they have enough episodes to last til may 19th that should mean they've finished the season finale, right? it's usually around the 20th when that airs
I don't know how accurate that is but they definitely don't have a finished season finale. They've got more to shoot and they can't finish earlier episodes because post production is shut down too.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Just paid attention to what day/month it is for the first time in a while. As much as I rag on Flash, I'm pretty happy that it's back tomorrow.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Not sure if it was posted but the season is ending at episode 19 according to Gustin. Season was supposed to end with a Thawne cliffhanger but now we're getting something else.

tvline.com

The Flash‘s Grant Gustin: A Major Sacrifice — And Barry’s Epiphany — Will Alter Dynamics in Final Four Episodes

The CW‘s The Flash is back this Tuesday with its first new episode in five weeks, following a pandemic-related schedule shuffle. How goes Team Flash’s plan to build a new Speed Force? And is the time nigh for Barry to suspect that wife Iris is actually an imposter? TVLine hopped on the phone...

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
Not sure if it was posted but the season is ending at episode 19 according to Gustin. Season was supposed to end with a Thawne cliffhanger but now we're getting something else.

tvline.com

The Flash‘s Grant Gustin: A Major Sacrifice — And Barry’s Epiphany — Will Alter Dynamics in Final Four Episodes

The CW‘s The Flash is back this Tuesday with its first new episode in five weeks, following a pandemic-related schedule shuffle. How goes Team Flash’s plan to build a new Speed Force? And is the time nigh for Barry to suspect that wife Iris is actually an imposter? TVLine hopped on the phone...

That's really disappointing.

But I guess this also means Thawne will be a big part of Season 7. Yay.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

tvline.com

Damn

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
That's really disappointing.

But I guess this also means Thawne will be a big part of Season 7. Yay.

Supergirl, Flash, and Batwoman are going to be Black Lightning Season 2 - starts a lot of plot threads, and doesn't give any of them a satisfying conclusion.

In before "Supergirl and Flash wish they were Black Lightning Season 2."

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
Supergirl, Flash, and Batwoman are going to be Black Lightning Season 2 - starts a lot of plot threads, and doesn't give any of them a satisfying conclusion.

In before "Supergirl and Flash wish they were Black Lightning Season 2."

You don't make Eobard Thawne the cliffhanger to your season and then not follow up with a big story with him. He's definitely gonna have a major part in Season 7 in some shape or form. Maybe he'll be the big bad.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
If it's the final season then it's not a shame at all. If it isn't the final season then it kinda is a shame cause I wanted him to be the final big bad.

But either way it's still not a big shame.

He has sucked since he first died in S1. Every appearance was weird and out of character with little explanation. From the strange Earth-X arc to being a murderous crazy person this season.

If they're going to have him back, they need to write him well for the first time since S1.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
He has sucked since he first died in S1. Every appearance was weird and out of character with little explanation. From the strange Earth-X arc to being a murderous crazy person this season.

If they're going to have him back, they need to write him well for the first time since S1.
One correction, Letscher Thawne is awesome.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
I would rather they film the planned episodes of the current seasons (when that becomes possible) then follow up with shorter seasons, to maintain the integrity of the stories they were telling, even if there's a long hiatus, instead of giving us gimped endings. But who knows if filming anything this year will be possible...

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
I'm starting to catch up with this season now that Batwoman has finally started here, and I'm baffled as to why they're pretending that Barry is competent/a leader all of a sudden. I've just watched the episode with Danny Trejo, and everyone is constantly going on about how they can't manage without his leadership skills when:
  • I thought Iris was leader, or did they scrap that last season?
  • Barry couldn't screw in a light bulb without a "run Barry, run' speech.
  • He constantly makes the wrong decision every time he's in charge.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I would rather they film the planned episodes of the current seasons (when that becomes possible) then follow up with shorter seasons, to maintain the integrity of the stories they were telling, even if there's a long hiatus, instead of giving us gimped endings. But who knows if filming anything this year will be possible...
They're going to lose actors. Anyone that isn't a series regular locked in until next season can just bounce on them. They basically can't guarantee that they'll be able to film those episodes as is. We'll get a weird cliffhanger and then they'll salvage it the best they can next season.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
I'm starting to catch up with this season now that Batwoman has finally started here, and I'm baffled as to why they're pretending that Barry is competent/a leader all of a sudden. I've just watched the episode with Danny Trejo, and everyone is constantly going on about how they can't manage without his leadership skills when:
  • I thought Iris was leader, or did they scrap that last season?
  • Barry couldn't screw in a light bulb without a "run Barry, run' speech.
  • He constantly makes the wrong decision every time he's in charge.
He's been around longer than the others and now that Arrow is gone, he's the senior member. It's basically by default, but everyone knows he's a shit leader.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I was 2 eps behind, now I am caught up. But now i wish i had spent 2 hours doing something else