• The ResetEra Games of the Year Awards 2018 results are now live! Congratulations to all the winners!
  • Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

The Flu Is Widespread in the U.S., and It’s Not Too Late to Get Vaccinated

Oct 26, 2017
Fucking everybody came to work coughing and shit!!! One person told me her daughter had the flu(while coughing herself) and One person looked like he was about to die...only a matter of time before it fucking hits me!!!

Just fucking stay home if you’re sick!!!

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking everybody came to work coughing and shit!!! One person told me her daughter had the flu(while coughing herself) and One person looked like he was about to die...only a matter of time before it fucking hits me!!!

Just fucking stay home if you’re sick!!!
U.S.A. members wish.

Oct 28, 2017
Southeastern PA
Half of the people at work are sick. These same types don't think they need health insurance and to do at least yearly checkups though. I try to get it every year. I missed like one or two in the last ten years. And the flu has been really bad the last two. It's really needed.

Oct 27, 2017
I caught that strain back when the media drummed it up so dramatically it was declared a pandemic.

Honestly wouldn't wish that on anyone. I almost died. One of the few times I think the fear mongering was valid, because it caused everyone to take the spread of the virus very seriously, and in spite of my vaccination, I contracted it.