• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
😫 sksksk sksksk and i oop 😭 and i oop 😭 stan 💦 loona sis 👧 the wig ☕ tea ☕ snapped sksk periodt 😤 okurrr 😤

YellowBara

Oct 26, 2017
sksksks = gay in-joke/how some people laugh I guess. It's weird to explain.

and i oop = Jasmine Masters meme.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

It's okay to be old

lol of course it's not, but you believed that for a second 😆

tenor.gif

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
Yeah, this is in line with stuff like;

I-

And I-

Whatever this not finishing words meme is

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I assume it's just some dumb teen shit.

We did dumb teen shit when we were teens, let them have their moment when they think they are really cool despite looking like idiots to everyone else.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
for real though sksksksksk = keyboard smashing that gays do and and I oop is from a jasmine masters video. Ez

Pekola

Oct 27, 2017
The evolution of vernacular on the internet is interesting in that younger (and queer) crowds seem to have a lot of flexibility in their ability to derive enjoyment from short recorded skits that condense certain experiences.

It's genius and inventive — It's also harmless and fun, so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oct 25, 2017
slang always sounds awkward when people start forcing it to fit in instead of it organically becoming a part of their vernacular

maybe straight people on feel like homosexuality is being shoved down their throat because they're shoving gay slang up their throat 🤔

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Y'all so weird when you make fun of this kind of stuff or are confused or put people down for using it. It's slang—a part of modern meme culture. Just let it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.