• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
I believe the previous largest line-up post Spike era was 12 reveals in 2014. It's not entirely clear how many were in 2016 though as there were a number of advertisements integrated as reveals IIRC (like Warframe and Lawbreakers).

To note, this is generally a mix of new footage for existing games and brand new titles. Geoff has confirmed there are at least some brand new titles coming.

Last edited:

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they're actually good reveals.

Expecting BotW DLC and something on Death Stranding at least.

Oct 25, 2017
That weekend is gonna be a banger.

Game Awards plus PSX.

Also, Monster Hunter beta that weekend too.

Should be a busy couple of days on era, lol.

TheWickedSoul

Oct 26, 2017
So this could mean new trailers for games we already seen or completely new games, going by E3s "world premieres".

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
While I would like to think he means largest in amount, "biggest world premiere lineup yet" could also just mean they're revealing bigger titles than they have revealed in the past.

Hopefully this year won't disappoint.

Diplo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Florida
I'd love a new Death Stranding trailer

Don't really have a dream game I want announced here but hopefully something good.

Deleted member 26293

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
While I would like to think he means largest in amount, "biggest world premiere lineup yet" could also just mean they're revealing bigger titles than they have revealed in the past.

Hopefully this year won't disappoint.

Geoff said "huge new game announcements" in the nominees video.With PSX being toned down maybe the juicier stuff will be announced during the show this year.

Debiddo

Nov 11, 2017
Another hope for this fabled Starfield reveal from Bethesda! Or at least something. Just can't foresee an Elder Scrolls reveal just yet, however. Banking the next ES game to role out when the next gen consoles have settled.

Watership

Oct 27, 2017
This is why I dislike game awards. People are turning up for reveals. Not for the awards. Give the awards out in some small ceremony not mix them with reveal trailers. The combination of the two just makes me cringe.

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a list of all the games revealed for the first time on the game awards? I want to see how many of them turned out good.

Venom

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
I want:

Death Stranding Gameplay trailer.
Bethesda's GoT game trailer.
TLoU2 Joel reveal trailer.
Anthem trailer
BloodBorne 2 trailer.

That's all. The rest is gravy.

hotcyder

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder what this year's No Mans Sky or Mass Effect: Andromeda is going to end up being

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Zelda already had it's first trailer though. More lile a teaser, but I don't see nintendo having the first look at the game not in a direct. Plus I doubt they are ready to show it.
Technically, Metroid has had its first 'trailer' too.
We'll see how this goes.

Is there a list of all the games revealed for the first time on the game awards? I want to see how many of them turned out good.
Dark Souls 2 is a huge one shown off there, as was Skyrim and Mass Effect 3. Breath of the Wild's world premier for gameplay was at TGAs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.