Is Metroid a sandwich?

• Yes

Votes: 1,310 78.8%
  • No

Votes: 352 21.2%

• Total voters
Oct 27, 2017
Marvel Games will be there in full force

Could just be for Spider-Man, but the rumors have been pointing this way lately....

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
I'm always up for some middle of the night Sony announcements but I'm not staying up all night for some awards show.I'll catch up tomorrow,good luck God of War/Spider-Man.Good night all,enjoy the show.

less

Oct 25, 2017
Tonight will be my first TGA (mainly for the game announcements) so I'm not quite sure what to expect given that I've previously ignored all threads about them. Hopefully I'll be fun regardless of whether it is the good or bad kind of fun.

Oct 25, 2017
Tonight will be my first TGA (mainly for the game announcements) so I'm not quite sure what to expect given that I've previously ignored all threads about them. Hopefully I'll be fun regardless of whether it is the good or bad kind of fun.
Nothing, expect absolutely nothing, expect a person in a razor man suit oh and lots of ads

May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Last year was really really great. Great pacing, great peoples, great reveals. I had a blast.