The Game Awards 2018 |OT| Not Ready For Prime Time Players

Is Metroid a sandwich?

• Yes

Votes: 1,310 78.8%
  • No

Votes: 352 21.2%

• Total voters
Oct 27, 2017
Really wish there wasn't a pre show, I'll only be able to watch an hour of the show instead of 1.5 hours. Gotta watch Critical Role live at 9 pm central instead. Only day of the week I watch a live show, sigh.

Oct 26, 2017
Welp y'all, I won't make it so I might as well not start lol... Guess I'll have to watch the trailers tomorrow.
Have fun for me too you bunch of crazy people!

Nov 10, 2017
I'm always up for some middle of the night Sony announcements but I'm not staying up all night for some awards show.I'll catch up tomorrow,good luck God of War/Spider-Man.Good night all,enjoy the show.
Nobody is watching this for the awards my man.

Oct 25, 2017
Era, please stop sending me mixed signals. I could be watching romantic Korean dramas instead if it really won't be worth it!
I am only watching it because there really is nothing better on and I can put the stream on my second monitor while playing God of War - You can get all the trailers and info later on and usually in a better format with no ads.

It has gotten better, but I would really prefer a watch party with GB or something over top of the actual awards. It is cringy, they don't do the good awards during the show, it tries too hard to be like a Grammy Awards or Oscars when it should be its own thing. But then again there have been moments like with some of music, I think the Koji Kondo music was cool. So just have it on a second screen or something, Korean dramas sound a lot more interesting.

Oct 27, 2017
Already have my "Worst show of all time. Geoff is a liar" reaction shit post already drafted. Just need to fill in the blanks as the show goes on.

Benji

US Sales Insider
Oct 25, 2017
Stream is live on Mixer

Weirdly enough though its only showing 1080p? Mixer is almost always 4k if its available and yet it doesn't like this is. Its 4k on YouTube though weirdly enough

Jan 15, 2018
I'm most intrigued to see what all this "Worlds Will Change" stuff is. That will probably the last thing they show by which point I'll have fallen asleep. I feel knackered already coming up to 1am.

less

Oct 25, 2017
I am only watching it because there really is nothing better on and I can put the stream on my second monitor while playing God of War - You can get all the trailers and info later on and usually in a better format with no ads.

It has gotten better, but I would really prefer a watch party with GB or something over top of the actual awards. It is cringy, they don't do the good awards during the show, it tries too hard to be like a Grammy Awards or Oscars when it should be its own thing. But then again there have been moments like with some of music, I think the Koji Kondo music was cool. So just have it on a second screen or something, Korean dramas sound a lot more interesting.
Thanks! I'll give it a watch I generally do find the experience of discussing these kinds of things (e3/etc) live with people to be a fun experience. And cringe sounds like the bad kind of fun. Certainly beats a dull experience that I can't enjoy.