• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Is Metroid a sandwich?

• Yes

Votes: 1,316 78.8%
  • No

Votes: 354 21.2%

• Total voters
Oct 26, 2017
Best of luck to Geoff Keighley and the whole crew.

76tVwoI.gif

I'd be happy with Celeste, Assassin's Creed, God of War, Monster Hunter World, or Spiderman winning GOTY. Really, what I am saying, is please don't let it be Red Dead Redemption 2.

It's going to be Red Dead Redemption 2, isn't it?

nope. its Ouya 3!

TetraGenesis

Oct 27, 2017
we don't know yet but i doubt it will show up tonight.

I'm certainly not counting on it, but remember they have the marketing arm of Activision behind them. They were pretty generous with all the TGS footage a couple months ago (or Gamescom? I forget) but that was all gameplay so I think they're probably itching to show a flashy new cinematic trailer. And with no PSX, this would be the time to do it.

nanskee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 31, 2017
hopefully metroid is one of the closer announcements and not the last :)

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I'm going to miss the entire show because I will sleep.

But I just wanted to chime in and say that Judge better win.

BOY!

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Wait ... how does one go about watching this show *on* Steam to participate in the game giveaways ?

Dec

Prophet of Truth
Oct 26, 2017
Wait ... how does one go about watching this show *on* Steam to participate in the game giveaways ?

Steam has their own streaming service. It has changed since last year, but it'll probably be on steam.tv

I would just go to the video game awards page on steam when it starts, probably easy to find.

peppersky

Banned
Mar 9, 2018
Looking at the Game Awards Twitter account it seems that there are three different giveaways at Steam, Twitch and Mixer. This show is seriously nuts.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Would it be toxic to spam "Smash Ultimate waiting room" in the chat for the show?