• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Is Metroid a sandwich?

• Yes

Votes: 1,316 78.8%
  • No

Votes: 354 21.2%

• Total voters

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
My favorite parts are when Geoff just stands there and rapid fires the winners of several categories.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Marvel Games will be there in full force

Could just be for Spider-Man, but the rumors have been pointing this way lately....

monmagman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
I'm always up for some middle of the night Sony announcements but I'm not staying up all night for some awards show.I'll catch up tomorrow,good luck God of War/Spider-Man.Good night all,enjoy the show.

Zelda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you're not watching this along with the Easy Allies on twitch you're missing out.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
She absolutely deserves to win, although I'd be happy to see Christopher Judge win too. I've had a soft spot for him since back in the Stargate SG-1 days.
D0AcIQ6.gif

i'm really not fussed about god of war--but still, same.
LOL. Yeah, I loved SG-1

Riderz1337

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys how long is this show? I think I remember last year it was like three hours which was crazy long...

less

Oct 25, 2017
Tonight will be my first TGA (mainly for the game announcements) so I'm not quite sure what to expect given that I've previously ignored all threads about them. Hopefully I'll be fun regardless of whether it is the good or bad kind of fun.

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
Tonight will be my first TGA (mainly for the game announcements) so I'm not quite sure what to expect given that I've previously ignored all threads about them. Hopefully I'll be fun regardless of whether it is the good or bad kind of fun.
Nothing, expect absolutely nothing, expect a person in a razor man suit oh and lots of ads

Oct 26, 2017
I can never get mixer to load correctly on my work pc. only twitch seems to function properly.
guess im watching the first half on twitch

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Last year was really really great. Great pacing, great peoples, great reveals. I had a blast.