• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Is Metroid a sandwich?

• Yes

Votes: 1,316 78.8%
  • No

Votes: 354 21.2%

• Total voters

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
JQTIpBs.jpg
:Dninoterecteaim ?
Hyped.

Real

Oct 28, 2017
Where on the Playstation dashboard do I view a streat? The VGA website says I can watch it on my PS4.

Oct 25, 2017
This year will be the first year in 4 years that I am not able to attend in person. And now I get to watch from the comfort of my own home. #BLESSED

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
Really wish there wasn't a pre show, I'll only be able to watch an hour of the show instead of 1.5 hours. Gotta watch Critical Role live at 9 pm central instead. Only day of the week I watch a live show, sigh.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Welp y'all, I won't make it so I might as well not start lol... Guess I'll have to watch the trailers tomorrow.
Have fun for me too you bunch of crazy people!

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
Era, please stop sending me mixed signals. I could be watching romantic Korean dramas instead if it really won't be worth it!
I am only watching it because there really is nothing better on and I can put the stream on my second monitor while playing God of War - You can get all the trailers and info later on and usually in a better format with no ads.

It has gotten better, but I would really prefer a watch party with GB or something over top of the actual awards. It is cringy, they don't do the good awards during the show, it tries too hard to be like a Grammy Awards or Oscars when it should be its own thing. But then again there have been moments like with some of music, I think the Koji Kondo music was cool. So just have it on a second screen or something, Korean dramas sound a lot more interesting.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Already have my "Worst show of all time. Geoff is a liar" reaction shit post already drafted. Just need to fill in the blanks as the show goes on.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Metal Gear Solid V Demon Edition

Dark Souls: Ashes of Londor

Metal Gear Solid 6 trailer

So excited!
It's good to dream....

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stream is live on Mixer

Weirdly enough though its only showing 1080p? Mixer is almost always 4k if its available and yet it doesn't like this is. Its 4k on YouTube though weirdly enough