• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Is Metroid a sandwich?

• Yes

Votes: 1,316 78.8%
  • No

Votes: 354 21.2%

• Total voters

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
Metroid time baybeeeee!

42f.gif
Lol, what's that from?

Deleted member 38397

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 15, 2018
I'm most intrigued to see what all this "Worlds Will Change" stuff is. That will probably the last thing they show by which point I'll have fallen asleep. I feel knackered already coming up to 1am.

less

Oct 25, 2017
I am only watching it because there really is nothing better on and I can put the stream on my second monitor while playing God of War - You can get all the trailers and info later on and usually in a better format with no ads.

It has gotten better, but I would really prefer a watch party with GB or something over top of the actual awards. It is cringy, they don't do the good awards during the show, it tries too hard to be like a Grammy Awards or Oscars when it should be its own thing. But then again there have been moments like with some of music, I think the Koji Kondo music was cool. So just have it on a second screen or something, Korean dramas sound a lot more interesting.

Thanks! I'll give it a watch I generally do find the experience of discussing these kinds of things (e3/etc) live with people to be a fun experience. And cringe sounds like the bad kind of fun. Certainly beats a dull experience that I can't enjoy.

Rogue Agent

Oct 25, 2017
Screw it. I can't watch this for so long - sleeps sounds so much better.

Does anybody know when the Youtube link goes live? I want to save it for a rewatch, if possible.

EDIT: Never mind, the stream links are on their YT channel.

Last edited:

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
*gets down on his knees, prays harder than he ever has*

Please Lord, let there be something Metroid at the show. Pleeeeeeaaaaaasssse!

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
How many of you put ketchup on your Metroid?

Only pineapple on Metroid.

Thanks! I'll give it a watch I generally do find the experience of discussing these kinds of things (e3/etc) live with people to be a fun experience. And cringe sounds like the bad kind of fun. Certainly beats a dull experience that I can't enjoy.

Last year was a really solid show and better than some of the E3 conferences IMO.

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans
I'm so excited
to see Prime 4!

Should be entertaining overall, if only because I'll be following this thread as we go. I'm glad this community's around, since I don't have anyone to watch it with myself.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
What's the format like for TGA's? Do they present an award and then show a trailer? Or will I have to sit for an hour and a half before I get to see what Obsidians been working on?