• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AnimeJesus

Oct 27, 2017
MzfYmHd.png

LMAO, now I see it

Edit. I was too slow and now codes are gone. I am an idiot lol

No idea whats going on here...mine just says "Thanks for claiming" and no "Lets start here"

Deleted member 32135

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 9, 2017
How can you have such a great speech from Reggie about the indie game developers to end the show with fucking Vin Diesel. That's just terrible.

You are not doing any favours to the gaming industry if Vin Diesel is more relevant to you than Reggie Fils Aime or any other professional from the medium.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Got Gris from that Twitter thing. I'm guessing Disco Elysium codes ran out within minutes, but Gris looks great, too!

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
Tried to get Disco Elysium and Slay the Spire first but ended up getting Gris at least. Definitely something I was interested but didn't necessarily want to drop money on so I'm happy.

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
I reply amd they keep sending the same message?

EDIT: im dumb. figured it out

Last edited:

phant0m

Oct 29, 2017
Not as good as last year, still better than E3 has been since 2015. Can't believe the Xbox thing didn't leak, was the true surprise of the show for me.

CrunchyFrog

Oct 28, 2017
That's a reasonable sentiment. I suspect if you add it up across the whole show, more time was probably devoted to the Gaming Tweet Of The Year to any one of those lower-profile awards. That's gotta be galling.

This and the final "surprise" being that rough as hell F&F game are probably the only two major negatives for me. They could have left off like half of the duller "world premiere"'s if it meant more time dedicated to those categories. I have a feeling though that HL:A was supposed to be a big part though and F&F probably had to get pushed up to fill the gap or something.

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
Cool, I got a code for GRIS. Had to reload a bunch of times but I got it to work. I wanted Disco Elysium but was too slow. :(

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
The only positive of this is that the ending of an awards show about games didn't actually end with a terrible franchise tie in presented by two actors presenting a game that has uncapped actors with literal product placement and amc ads in it.

If Death Stranding had won on top of the underwhelming and terribly picked "celeb" presenters I might have just stopped following this show altogether.

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
The only positive of this is that the ending of an awards show about games didn't actually end with a terrible franchise tie in presented by two actors presenting a game that has uncapped actors with literal product placement and amc ads in it.

If Death Stranding had won on top of the underwhelming and terribly picked "celeb" presenters I might have just stopped following this show altogether.

Death Stranding won Best Game Direction, Best Music/Score, and Best Performance. So I guess you can quit watching from now on.

mugwhump

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Good choices for the awards. But man those trailers and reveals were disappointing. I think the only thing that I really loved was the nmh3 trailer.

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
Death Stranding won Best Game Direction, Best Music/Score, and Best Performance. So I guess you can quit watching from now on.
If it won GOTY. The award presented by blist actors in a blist franchise. I also explicitly said the ending of the show. Try to read before trying to gotcha someone next time.