• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
StarCreator

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
Just as a reminder: tonight is a one hour premiere at 8/7c. The normal schedule of 8:30/7:30c resumes next week.

Also, re-linking some retro style promos that were posted on the official YouTube:

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I saved this, but never got an opportunity to use it elsewhere, so... here:

5MXH582.gif
I made this gif for the last thread, along with:
6N8JJ5l.gif

I need to watch that episode again.

Sadsic

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
i wanted to watch this live but the app only brings me to coverage of the hearing from today from like 6 hours ago for some reason

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone know if this will be going up weekly on Netflix outside the US or do we have to wait until the whole season is finished? :(

OP
OP
StarCreator

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
Chocolate book

It's funny how Chidi is the only person in Australia without an Australian accent

trikster40

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Ok I guess my wife and I need to start watching this? I hadn't heard of it until I saw commercials during AGT

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
This is why I hate watching shows on cable. They spoiled that twist ending in one of the commercials.

NookSports

Oct 27, 2017
Holy moly they did it. I can't believe they wrote themselves out of that cliffhanger with such a promising premise (for the next episode or so!)

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
This show is such an interesting ride for me.
I watched the first, like...two or three episodes of the original season, then somewhat accidentally fell off of it entirely...only to see the final two episodes of the first season. Despite missing so much of it I felt like I caught back up to it almost immediately and the major twist was fantastically done. Second season I literally only saw another random episode or two, but like before each time I felt like I caught up to the present situation well enough that it never negatively impacted my enjoyment of what I was watching.
Now just seeing the premiere of the third season, and despite having literally no idea why Maya Rudolph is the judge of the universe or who the hell Trevor is, still wound up fantastically entertained. This show is really something else and I should really dig up a way to go back and properly watch through the first two seasons.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
This show is such an interesting ride for me.
I watched the first, like...two or three episodes of the original season, then somewhat accidentally fell off of it entirely...only to see the final two episodes of the first season. Despite missing so much of it I felt like I caught back up to it almost immediately and the major twist was fantastically done. Second season I literally only saw another random episode or two, but like before each time I felt like I caught up to the present situation well enough that it never negatively impacted my enjoyment of what I was watching.
Now just seeing the premiere of the third season, and despite having literally no idea why Maya Rudolph is the judge of the universe or who the hell Trevor is, still wound up fantastically entertained. This show is really something else and I should really dig up a way to go back and properly watch through the first two seasons.

Seasons 1 & 2 are on Netflix in most, if not all regions.

Mochi

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Holy crap this is today!? I thought it was in October. Was gonna play some Forza but may have to watch this instead.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Jason was the only one who didn't need the extra push! All he needed was directions (and probably airfare). Sure, he did the worst to start off, but even then he still tried to lead his dance crew toward the straight and narrow.

I know it isn't really important, but I hope future episodes address how Eleanor and Jason are supporting themselves in Australia. That's the sort of thing that will bug me. And even if they get some sort of stipend for participating in the study, Eleanor was in Australia for weeks before that and if I recall correctly she hadn't been doing too great for herself before leaving, so what's the deal?

And it's nice to see Trevor back, but yeah, it sucked how that promo gave it away before the episode was over.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Glad I didn't see any promos. That ending legit surprised me. I watched on dvr and skipped all the commercials.

Btw guys a Pizza Hut AND a Taco Bell!.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah, it's great to have Trevor back. He was great last year and can't wait to see how he messes with the group.

Jason missing the obvious poster about changing your life and going for the stomp one was great.

Tahani donating her clothes to Good Will, what she calls Prince William. He married a commoner, so I'm sure he'll know some needy people.

Mike O'Malley being genuinely grateful at getting the frog-cup.

Nice to see the actress from Killing Eve show up as Chidi's love interest.