• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Here's D'arcy Carden being interviewed by Jimmy Kimmel while going behind the scenes for one particular scene.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017

season 4, the final season of the good place, will premiere Sep 26th 2019. Should be 13 episodes like every other season I believe, not sure if there will be any breaks for holidays.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
doing a full re-watch and noticed that they say that all French people go to hell by default. Isn't Chidi French? He said he was speaking french in the first episode.

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just got into this show 10ish days ago and I've already watched all three seasons. It's nice to find a solid sitcom again, I haven't laughed this hard at a show since Parks & Rec.

Also: am I the only one who likes to imagine what an anime version of this show would be like?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Hope the new shorts get put on Netflix since the NBC site is region locked.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Janet (not Darcy Carden) is hosting the NBC Prinetime Preview on television right now. This is really weird, since it's clearly not written by Good Place crew.

It's also weird because I never knew that NBC aired an hourlong infomercial for their fall lineup.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Dude, I'm so forking excited for this season. Over the past two weeks, I re-watched the first three seasons to get ready. :)