• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
HnSTKXv.png

Large portions shamelessly stolen from Absent , guaranteeing admission to The Bad Place

Last edited:

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Argh, and still no season 2 on the Finnish Netflix. I fukken adored season 1.

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
Janet > Tahani > drunk Eleanor > your favorite rapper > blake bortles > Jason

dam you google keyboard don't auto correct blake to black

Last edited:

Hardan

Oct 28, 2017
Can't wait. The Podcast managed to hype me right up!

[edit] I'm currently in Malaysia and next week in Indonesia. I hope Netflix gets it here weekly as well...

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Its insane how outside of the first look, their promotional material including that of season 2 and 3 has largely kept hidden the season 1 plot twist. Wild.

jobrro

The Fallen
Nov 19, 2017
Just started watching this show last week. Ended up loving it and binging both seasons over a three or four days.

It was completely different to the idea I had in my head of what the show was about which was why I had held off watching it before.

Very excited for season 3.

Brotherhood93

Oct 28, 2017
Such a good show. I have absolutely no idea where this season is going but I'll be happy to be along for the ride.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I saved this, but never got an opportunity to use it elsewhere, so... here:

5MXH582.gif

Oct 27, 2017
This show really became one of my "greatest of all time" so fast, it's so well done. The only flaw is that it only does half seasons of 13 episodes, making me wait so long between seasons.

This seasons is going to be REALLY interesting though, now that they're out of The Good Place and we'll be seeing settings other than their houses, Michael's office, and the neighborhood plaza. I'm excited to see more of Jason's life, seems like Chidi and Tahani had a fair amount of backstory shared about them but all we ever hear about Jason is that he's an idiot.

Boat Times

Made the Grade
Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow, didn't realize this was airing so soon. I literally just binged on this show a couple weeks back. It was good! Now I must make the decision if I want to watch as it airs, or wait for it all to be on Netflix. I usually don't watch live tv anymore, but every now and then I'll make an exception and try to watch a show as it airs.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Binged the first two seasons earlier this month on Netflix. Didn't expect to love it as much as I do. Don't know that I'll make time to watch it while it airs, but I certainly can't wait to come back to the series eventually.

Kasumin

Nov 19, 2017
Excited for this! I finished season 1 and 2 this summer. Mad props to this show for managing to make major changes and not keep to the status quo while also staying interesting.

Best character is Janet, hands down.

Cornballer

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the new thread. Looking forward to S3 starting tonight!

Also, just wanted to echo the praise for the official podcast. It's well produced, funny, and informative.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm excited for this to start up again. I'm behind on the podcast so I might listen to some more of it tonight since the episode isn't out until tomorrow morning here.